Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not surprising at all.

WWE’s Charlotte Flair is officially on top of the PWI Female 50 list!

This simply adds on to Flair’s long list of accomplishments from this year. These achievements include being the last Divas champion, first and 3x RAW Women’s champion, first woman in 12 years to have a main event match on Monday Night RAW, first woman to compete in (and win) a Hell in a Cell match and the first woman to compete in (and win) a WWE pay-per-view main event.

The new Top 50 list includes a total of 18 new entries, with the highest being Asuka at number 3.

The biggest climber is Madison Eagles, who went from number 35 to 12.

The largest faller of the year is Santana Garrett as she went from number 4 to number 24.

View the full list below. Last year’s placement is in parenthesis (in which ‘-‘ indicates that they did not place):

1. Charlotte Flair (10)
2. Sasha Banks (3)
3. Asuka (-)
4. Becky Lynch (17)
5. Bayley (11)
6. Jade (26)
7. Natalya (19)
8. Gail Kim (5)
9. Sexy Star (13)
10. Sienna (-)
11. Ivelisse (25)
12. Madison Eagles (35)
13. Nicole Savoy (-)
14. Rosemary (9)
15. Allie (8)
16. Nicole Matthews (16)
17. Kimber Lee (18)
18. Candice Lerae (22)
19. Paige (2)
20. Heidi Lovelace (41)
21. Evie (40)
22. Cheerleader Melissa (14)
23. Nia Jax (-)
24. Santana Garrett (4)
25. Naomi (7)
26. Dana Brooke (-)
27. Madison Rayne (27)
28. Kay Lee Ray (36)
29. Alexa Bliss (-)
30. Lufisto (15)
31. Amber Gallows (-)
32. Marti Bell (37)
33. Emma (31)
34. Taylor Made (-)
35. Vanessa Kraven (50)
36. Su Yung (-)
37. Ember Moon (24)
38. Tessa Blanchard (42)
39. Jessicka Havok (20)
40. Shayna Baszler (-)
41. Crazy Mary Dobson (46)
42. Malia Hosaka (49)
43. Thunder Rosa (-)
44. Carmella (-)
45. KC Spinelli (-)
46. Veda Scott (33)
47. Jessica James (-)
48. Xandra Bale (47)
49. Kaitlin Diemond (-)
50. Eva Marie (-)

You can order your physical or digital copy of Pro Wrestling Illustrated (which features this list) on their website.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/128518/charlotte-flair-tops-pwi-female-50/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
My girl Evie is #21 !!! I'm so proud of her :mark: Almost inside that top 20, I hope she keeps rising cos we need a good NZ talent doing things!

It was obvious Charlotte was gonna win and Sasha was gonna come second. I'm surprised Paige only fell to #19 lol, she hasn't done anything at all this year really.

·
Baby Yoda
29,300 Posts
Isn't this based on kayfabe accomplishments?

Roman and Balor finished ahead of AJ in the male equivalent.

My girl Evie is #21 !!! I'm so proud of her :mark: Almost inside that top 20, I hope she keeps rising cos we need a good NZ talent doing things!

It was obvious Charlotte was gonna win and Sasha was gonna come second. I'm surprised Paige only fell to #19 lol, she hasn't done anything at all this year really.
I don't think Paige has done enough to be ranked in the top 50 tbh.

·
Premium Member
8,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Isn't this based on kayfabe accomplishments?

Roman and Balor finished ahead of AJ in the male equivalent.
Essentially, yes.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,356 Posts
This is equivalent to being ranked as the tallest midget.
This is kind of insulting because there are a lot of really talented female wrestlers.

Charlotte was the obvious choice for this but good for her anyway. If men and women were on the same list I imagine she would be ranked pretty high on there as well.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,580 Posts
Good for Charlotte!! :D

She's had a great year. Plus, it makes sense since she has the most kayfabe accomplishments.

By the way, good to see Becky Lynch launch her way up into the top 4 :mark:

·
Banned
3,455 Posts
If it wasn't a kayfabe list, she would be much higher. So good.

Glad to see Sexy Star at #9 . I think she would also be higher if it wasn't a kayfabe list.
Yeah you are right has good proms and good in ring (and also being hot asf does not hurt in my book)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
No Nikki Bella. Is this first time ever #1 in previous year not being on top 50 in next year.

Glad Paige still ranked considerable high. Thought she probably not in top 50 since she didn't wrestle single actual PPV this year :)

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
A hell of a competition there is too.
Bayley, who is a mess on the main roster. Sasha, whose booking fucked her over thrice this year. Asuka, who doesn't have the broader audience. And Becky Lynch, whose existence creative apparently only discovered recently with the Brand Split.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts