Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Thank the lord Asuka beats Charlotte Flair clean with the Asuka lock!!! Maybe there is a god but I jumped out of my seat in a blaze of glory now give Asuka, Shayna, Bianca, or Liv. Let's bring get new women in the Raw Women's division!!!馃檹馃檹馃檹

Baby Yoda
Lmfao she may as well have lost.

They had her get injured before the match and she pointed it out after the match too

The way they've booked it, Charlotte is going to beat Asuka at SummerSlam.

It has been 10 days since Charlotte last won a title so it's over due.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
IT WASN'T CLEAN. FFS. I don't understand how WWE can so easily fool/brainwash you people when the evidence is clear as day in 5 separate segments.
There was no interference, they just showed Nia Jax being interviewed by Charly Caruso also Charlotte Flair got into a brawl with Nia Jax so with that being said Charlotte Flair lost clean to Asuka point blank period! Your just mad 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Lmfao she may as well have lost.

They had her get injured before the match and she pointed it out after the match too

The way they've booked it, Charlotte is going to beat Asuka at SummerSlam.

It has been 10 days since Charlotte last won a title so it's over due.
You could be right about Charlotte facing Asuka at SummerSlam but at this point I hope it's either Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Shayna Baszler or a returning Ronda Rousey going for the Raw Women's Championship in August!

Registered

Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
We're just going to overlook the fact that Charlotte Flair TAPPED OUT to Asuka fairly in their match tonight because her loss wasn't 100% clean?

Charlotte not really being booked to tap out was a common complaint after all, and she did so tonight in glorious fashion on TV.

Registered
And look, because she doesn't do it all the time, people take notice of it and make it out to be a big deal. Imagine if she did this all the time?

Now Asuka seems to be more over with her fans, and Charlotte being injured gives her a gripe that she can come back with when she decides she wants the belt. Maybe in time for SummerSlam? I'm not the biggest fan of Bruce Prichard, as I constantly seem to be saying, but that's some logical booking with a thread to it.

Registered
I don't think it was clean.

However, I wonder if the people who say Asuka didn't beat Charlotte clean, also say that Bryan didn't beat Cena clean at SummerSlam 2013.

To me, it's enough she lost and this leaves the door open for a future title shot to Charlotte.
With Cena and his elbow? No it wasnt. Hes just about as bad with the excuses.

Registered
There you go, you guys got your wish of Asuka tapping Charlotte out. Now you can shut up and stop complaining about how "badly" they treat Asuka

Registered
If we took the silver lining in here, technically,it was Charlotte who look for the trouble before her important match by brawl against Nia and cost her shoulder and arm part. So, if we looking the answer if Asuka won clean or not, I say Asuka win by capitalize the situation, it's a common thing in fight, you exposes your weakness, it's not your opponent fault that he or she use it to win the battle.

Premium Member
With Cena and his elbow? No it wasnt. Hes just about as bad with the excuses.
Yeah I agree haha. This was really huge debate at the time though, and it was still debated years later whether Bryan beat him clean or not. Cena came out the next night and said Bryan beat him no excuses and whatnot..but dude.. we see your elbow tied like wtf.

The Babyface of WF
That was clean but not exactly credible clean if you know what I mean since Flair was in a brawl earlier but still no shenanigans just before or during the match makes Asuka's win still legit clean against an injured Charlotte.

Harvester of Sorrow
I consider it clean. If Charlotte was injured then fair enough but if Asuka was working her injured arm during the match then it was part of a strategy by Asuka to win the match. The match itself did not end in controversial fashion or through cheating so for me it's clean enough.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts