Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cge92_table-720p-11-4-2015_fun

At 4:30

TBH I feel bad for her.

She's getting a lot of hate recently, first it was by Sasha Banks marks but now also Nikki Bella marks hate her.

I can understand why some fans would rather see Sasha Banks as champion right now but let's not forget that Sasha Banks is 7 years younger than Charlotte, she will be champion one day and I think she'll win the Divas title more times than Charlotte.

· Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
4,473 Posts
The reaction she receives isn't that new, though. Fans want those pushes to go to individuals they feel are worthy of them, and not simply due to family ties. Charlotte is not ready, and putting her over like she is, will only hurt her.

· Since Day One
14,032 Posts
I can understand why people hate the Flair Jr. character but then again, you're not going to escape the shadow of possibly the GOAT wrestler to ever lace a pair of boots. And being his daughter automatically adds a layer of credibility to her. I don't mind it that much, especially seeing as Ric's not even on screen with her anymore but the bitching is at an all time high. Imagine that :HHH2

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,679 Posts
Charlotte's right to an extent. Look at Curtis Axel. Where did straying away from his father's legacy get him? Curtain jerking on Main Event and Superstars before being completely taken off of WWE programming. I'm also glad that she reminded everyone that she didn't start becoming a Flair tribute act until after her live special match with Natalya. The problem is that it got taken too far on the main roster. After her live special match, it was just mixed in with her "Genetically Superior" personality. Now, it's dominating her entire character and erasing whatever identity she established in NXT.

She's getting a lot of hate recently, first it was by Sasha Banks marks but now also Nikki Bella marks hate her.
No, the most hate is coming from Becky Lynch and Bella marks. Most Sasha fans are perfectly content with her position in the company.

· Registered
172 Posts
Charlotte is a great athlete and is pretty good in the ring. They need to turn her heel as soon as possible ....... the hugging and pinky swearing shit does not work with her character ...... have her align with a male wrestler and turn on Rick (kinda kayfab the real life situation from a few years ago)

She will be intently the most hated female wrestler on the roster

· Banned
1,277 Posts
The minute I saw her debut on Raw, I knew she was going to be hated. The constant "wooh"-ing, the theme song variation, it is totally obnoxious.

With Triple H and Flair's tight relationship l, part of me wonders if Charlotte's push is to give Ric some light in his otherwise dark current life. Nevertheless, the fans will hate her for it. She already has an uphill climb with her not convenientally attractive face.

· Banned
2,235 Posts
I can understand why people hate the Flair Jr. character but then again, you're not going to escape the shadow of possibly the GOAT wrestler to ever lace a pair of boots. And being his daughter automatically adds a layer of credibility to her.
She's like the female Curtis Axel in that regard.

· Registered
6,469 Posts
The problem with Charlotte..

The name WWE have given her is after her dads home town.
Her theme music is a mash up of Ric's theme song.
Her much has FLAIR written all over it.
She has WOOOO over her ring attire.
She woos after a chop.
She does a Flair flop.

WE GET IT YOU'RE RIC'S DAUGHTER! Everything from her NXT stint to this awful Divas title reign screams neptism, and thats why fans don't like her or can't warm to her. Put the belt on Paige, and then have Charlotte either turn heel or a big redemption story involving Paige so we can see HER not Ric Flair's daughter.

· Premium Member
6,294 Posts
Natalya said it perfectly on Table for 3 of being happy in yourself because the amount of critical pressure some wrestlers face on top of backstage politicking can be draining mentally; I enjoyed the honesty of all she said with Natalya & Tamina.

· Registered
3,849 Posts
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cge92_table-720p-11-4-2015_fun

At 4:30

TBH I feel bad for her.

I can understand why some fans would rather see Sasha Banks as champion right now but let's not forget that Sasha Banks is 7 years younger than Charlotte, she will be champion one day and I think she'll win the Divas title more times than Charlotte.
Sasha Banks is my favorite female in WWE because of her heel charisma.

But Charlotte physically looks like she should be champ over all the other Divas.

· Registered
4,263 Posts
I've never understood all the second-generation hate by some fans. Most (if not all) of these second and third generation wrestlers were exposed to pro wrestling at an intimate level early in their lives. It's in their blood. I can see people having a problem with someone like Eric Watts or Garrett Bischoff but the hate directed at the Charlottes or Randy Ortons of the pro wrestling world is just insane.

· The Final Kid
4,438 Posts
Since when Sasha fans (myself included) hate Charlotte? I must've missed something :drake1

The problem here is the whole Flair act. Yes, you can't escape from it because you can't ignore one of the greatest icons in the history of wrestling, but that's not necessarily the point. In NXT, she showed the genetically superior persona, which wasn't based entirely on the Flair tribute act. The moment she got called up on RAW, that part was totally erased from her and they are increasing the tribute 10x, that is hurting her.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Well the ones that don't like Charlotte know that she needs to break away from representing her father with the wooing, I get doing a tribute to your father for breaking out into the business but it doesn't have to be your whole character schtick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.