Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 80 of 122 Posts

Registered
$tratus Faction
I feel good and bad at the same time.

On one hand, I'm happy for Nikki Cross because she's new and different.

I know it could probably only last until next week, but it's still cool that Nikki's name is in the record books 馃榿

On the other, I'm annoyed that Charlotte Flair's latest "reign" feels like it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I hope you understand what I mean. 馃槵

Registered
Honestly, they're trying so hard to push charlie rhea as rivalry of the year that now they're doing shit like this to prolong it

Registered
This thread is more proof that people want change just for the sake of it. "oh Charlotte has been on top too long" etc. Was the same when Becky had a decent title reign. Sorry, but you need people to have long runs on top, otherwise it's meaningless when they eventually take a loss. This is why so many wins are meaningless these days, too much changing etc.

Charlotte and Becky are legit stars. Of course they should be in the top programmes in the division.

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
Second year in a row Rhea got fucked out of a title. :LOL: Jesus, you really gotta wonder if Vince even wants any new stars to be made this decade..

Registered
Why do they count her diva鈥檚 title reign and her first raw womens championship as different reigns? She was the champion and then they just rebranded the belt. So she effectively just defended it, rather than win it.
It doesn鈥檛 make sense as they lump all her women鈥檚 championship reigns (prior brand split and SD champ being added) as Raw title reigns

Registered
I don't really believe that to be true. If all that they were interested in with Charlotte was to fluff up the amount of Charlottes reigns then she would have beaten Asuka for the RAW Womens Championship long ago instead of being tag team Champs with her. She would have beaten Rhea at HIAC instead of them dragging it out for another month. Plus apparently they don't even count her NXT title reigns. She technically is at 13 now...but they only acknowledge 11.

You are lost then. It's obvious they are trying to get her to 16. WWE twitter recently posted a poll of who will get to 16 with between Cena and Charlotte. Charlotte didn't beat Asuka for the title because they wanted her to be a face which is why they put her with Asuka and Lacey was suppose to beat Asuka leading to a Charlotte vs Lacey(and Ric) match at WM for the title. After Lacey got pregnant then they moved on to Charlotte vs Asuka but Charlotte got Covid and missed WM which led to Rhea winning the title instead. Injuries are the only reason Charlotte didn't win more titles last year. The only reason Rhea kept the title so long was to not bury her by Charlotte just beating her right away. Also they wanted Charlotte to win the title in front of a crowd which she hasn't done since 2019. Why would they have Charlotte win at HIAC with no crowd instead of her winning in front of a crowd? All WWE do is drag out feuds so of course they waited to put the belt on Charlotte and waited for MITB so they could have another cash in on Charlotte..

Also who knows what WWE count as titles anymore. Yesterday it was Charlotte's 14th title but now its down to 11 and apparently the NXT reigns doesn't count anymore. IDK why they keep changing Charlotte's title reigns. Tomorrow she could be at 15 who knows.

I bet you anything that once Charlotte passes or ties Ric's record of 16 reigns you will see him come out after and kiss Charlotte's ass calling her the GOAT and say how she's better than him and they hug and cry and WWE force that visual for years to come.

Registered
Literally none of her title reigns have meant anything. Every single one has come just to derail someone else鈥檚 momentum.
She鈥檚 a 1 dimensional heel who cannot get over, especially when they try to push her as a face. She has 1 promo that she can cut. She鈥檚 the worst 4HW by miles.

Not a single one of her accomplishments has it felt like she鈥檚 earned or has come at a time where it seemed like the right thing to do.

FOTC
I believe one reason why they're so intent on Charlotte surpassing her father's record is because it's not really a "WWE record." Fourteen of those World Championship reigns from Ric Flair came in NWA/WCW.

Fearless University Graduate
Its actually worse to me that she's already lost the Title.

Even Charlotte herself has commented that she hasn't had a good Title reign in years now. This is the epitome of record / stat padding. They literally just put the Title on her again just to get that number closer to 16.

Whether you like her or not there's a serious issue there that she's on track to have 16 (at least) different singles Titles runs, more than any other woman is WWE history ever will and yet 15 of them will be completely forgettable.

FOTC
For a lot of the ladies their most memorable moments were when they won the title from Charlotte:

• Bayley (2019 MITB)
  • Sasha (RAW 2016)
  • Becky (Hell in a Cell 2018)
  • Carmella (Smackdown 2018)
  • Nikki Ash (Last Night)

Interestingly Charlotte has 11 title reigns, but the five women above make up all 10 title loses. So in some ways her title reigns aren't as forgettable as people think -- at least not the ending part of her reigns.

Registered
Of Charlotte Flair's 14 Reigns, like 7 are fillers that do not last 30 days 馃槀, so when she has the same ones as her dad they won't have the same value.

Standing with The Man
For a lot of the ladies their most memorable moments were when they won the title from Charlotte:

• Bayley (2019 MITB)
  • Sasha (RAW 2016)
  • Becky (Hell in a Cell 2018)
  • Carmella (Smackdown 2018)
  • Nikki Ash (Last Night)

Interestingly Charlotte has 11 title reigns, but the five women above make up all 10 title loses. So in some ways her title reigns aren't as forgettable as people think -- at least not the ending part of her reigns.
isn't this like the 3rd time Charlotte's been cashed in on too? Carmella, Bayley and now Nikki

61 - 80 of 122 Posts