Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Rhea's reign was disappointing, but making overpushed Charlotte the champ again is no thrill either.
What are they going to do, have her feud with Becky again?

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,169 Posts
LOL.

Ric must be in the hospital again and they need to get a few more cheap reigns on her to get to 16.

·
Premium Member
26,097 Posts
Charlotte was really finding her groove again and is in such a terrific shape and then they pull this off. They are constantly undermining her.

·
Southern Pride
5,207 Posts
Like I keep saying. They use Charlotte to put others over. That's why Charlotte has the worst luck with MITB cash ins on her. They can't let Charlotte have one lengthy reign? Really. Why did I think that this reign would be different? Her first RAW Womens title reign since 2016... and they fucked it up.

Plus the fact that Nikki has already cashed it in. They can't allow the Womens MITB case to stay in play for more than 24 hours or a week?

·
Premium Member
26,097 Posts
Plus the fact that Nikki has already cashed it in. They can't allow the Womens MITB case to stay in play for more than 24 hours or a week?
Likely scenario is that Becky is indeed returning for SummerSlam and they wanted to get the MITB out of the way so as to not have it interfere with the Becky/Charlotte feud and upcoming Becky title reign.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
If it becky vs Charlotte at summerslam so charlotte winning title back from nikki in next couple of weeks, she probably will lose it to becky at summerslam so instead of one lame short title reign, we are gonna get 2 short reigns. Bullshit

·
Custom User Title
6,971 Posts
Likely scenario is that Becky is indeed returning for SummerSlam and they wanted to get the MITB out of the way so as to not have it interfere with the Becky/Charlotte feud and upcoming Becky title reign.
I think the fact that Rhea helped screw over Charlotte tonight indicates we are likely getting a triple threat at Summerslam between Rhea, Nikki, and Charlotte. Now as for the result I have no idea, but if its anything like her current booking, Rhea or Charlotte will take each other out and then Nikki will score the pin in a dumb fashion.

With that being said, I don't think Nikki makes it past the following PPV after Summerslam as champion either. She'll lose it to one of the women I mentioned above, or an NXT callup. All depends on what happens at Takeover.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Like I keep saying. They use Charlotte to put others over. That's why Charlotte has the worst luck with MITB cash ins on her. They can't let Charlotte have one lengthy reign? Really. Why did I think that this reign would be different? Her first RAW Womens title reign since 2016... and they fucked it up.

Come on man, you already know what this is. They purposely do this to fluff up Charlotte's amount of title reigns so she eventually passes her father. As for women's MITB briefcase holders, Carmella has been the only one worth a damn.

·
Southern Pride
5,207 Posts
Come on man, you already know what this is. They purposely do this to fluff up Charlotte's amount of title reigns so she eventually passes her father. As for women's MITB briefcase holders, Carmella has been the only one worth a damn.
I don't really believe that to be true. If all that they were interested in with Charlotte was to fluff up the amount of Charlottes reigns then she would have beaten Asuka for the RAW Womens Championship long ago instead of being tag team Champs with her. She would have beaten Rhea at HIAC instead of them dragging it out for another month. Plus apparently they don't even count her NXT title reigns. She technically is at 13 now...but they only acknowledge 11.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
33,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I don't really believe that to be true. If all that they were interested in with Charlotte was to fluff up the amount of Charlottes reigns then she would have beaten Asuka for the RAW Womens Championship long ago instead of being tag team Champs with her. She would have beaten Rhea at HIAC instead of them dragging it out for another month. Plus apparently they don't even count her NXT title reigns. She technically is at 13 now...but they only acknowledge 11.
Her last 4 reigns combine for 19 days. This isn't an accident and she's definitely not being buried. It's by design.

41 - 60 of 122 Posts