Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this pair-up has the potential to be a huge match for the Women's Division and for Wrestlemania. You can sort of tell that WWE is thinking the same thing since these two are always being kept on separate brands. I think though in order for it to really work, Alexa has be the face and Charlotte the heel since she's so much bigger than Alexa. Thoughts? I think it's a dream match.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Re: Charlotte Flair vs Alexa Bliss will be a big Wrestlemania match one day.

Over/Under 5 posts until someone says Alexa isn't credible enough to even compete with Charlotte?

Anyway, I want to see it. I think they'd have a really good match. It'd be better with Charlotte working as a heel I think. I hope it happens.

This thread will be fun.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

I like both but it take more than 2 women simultaneously to make a Wrestlemania match up.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

if they had a women's rumble id have Charlotte win it and challenge alexa at mania

·
Registered
210 Posts
I like Alexa but she has a lot of improving to do before being capable of putting on a classic with anyone. With the attitude, mannerisms and her tone she's a good heel (even though she gets cheers) so it'll be interesting going forward if/when she turns face.

Women's division has a pool of very good ring workers at the moment so there's plenty of good potential feuds going forward

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Over/Under 5 posts until someone says Alexa isn't credible enough to even compete with Charlotte?

Anyway, I want to see it. I think they'd have a really good match. It'd be better with Charlotte working as a heel I think. I hope it happens.

This thread will be fun.
Under.

I'd put money on Bliss not wrestling a single 1 vs 1 match at wrestlemania in her career.

Wrestlemania is a casual event and no casual will buy into Bliss facing anybody.

The fact that women rarely have 1 vs 1 Mania matches means it's unlikely to happen unless they have 2 extremely talented women and Bliss doesn't fit the criteria.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts

It could be an acceptable womens non-title match at a C-pay per view, but it has no place at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

Alexa getting a 1 on 1 match vs Charlotte at wrestlemania.

Jesus, what a slap in the face to the other girls.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts

Tbh, I wouldn't mind this match at all. The promos between the two would be gold, the in-ring execution would be flawless. My only problem is I don't know who I would want to be the face

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

I'd rather see Alexa vs heel/tweener Sasha. The mic work will be a 1000x better. Plus the real life animosity.

But if we settle for Charlotte, Alexa will go over. She is

Talented
Beautiful (not everyone is)
Universal
Bliss

She is the future and centerpiece of the Women's Division. I would have her go over the old guard, Charlotte.

·
Registered
588 Posts

Very few women's matches were big at their time. Casuals usually don't give a fuck about women's wrestling. Just because they were given so many titles in such little time doesn't make them incredible.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts

I have Asuka and Stephanie as higher priorities for Charlotte at WM personally. Although I do agree that they made the decision to keep them separate to build up to it in the future. The size difference coupled with the gap in wrestling ability will be an issue. I don't care how much the cult of Alexa wishes to downplay it. Hopefully they make adjustments to the story to accommodate it when it does happen.

·
Registered
334 Posts

It'd be an awesome idea. Been forever since there was a legit one-on-one women's match at Mania, and that'd be the match I'd make.

Heel Charlotte vs Face Alexa for the title would be my preference.

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts

I love Alexa Bliss but against Charlotte, especially at a WM? :TayL I could see it happening (maybe?) but not until Bliss improves in-ring. :)

Now, Asuka/Charlotte is a 1v1 match that I would like to see at a WM! :aj3

·
Leader of the Boss Army
415 Posts

In terms of cache? Yes, the two are the biggest women in the division.

But I don't think Alexa can hang with Charlotte in ring, the match probably won't deliver.

·
Banned
6,405 Posts

Maryse vs Lana is a bigger match than Alexa vs Charlotte tbh

1 - 20 of 52 Posts