Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
People like you want Becky the face of the women’s division to be booked like a geek. Let me guess you properly thought austin was burying everyone in the 90’s when he went over 98% times in all his feuds.
Yes cuz one loss or not dominating a feud = booked like a geek. FOH

·
Standing with The Man
6,080 Posts
You think Becky just found out she was pregnant and quit wrestling on the spot? I would tend to believe they knew about the pregnancy long before MiTB. Even still, whatever the reason she didn't go out on her back to Asuka cost Asuka a real elevation.
It's easy to figure out when she found out she was pregnant or at least a good idea, Becky is due in December which means she conceived in end of March early April, so she likely found out late April early May, this much I can pretty much confirm as my son was born in Dec too and it's the same timeline I experienced, she likely found out around the time of the taping for MiTB/The Raw she announced it meaning from a legal standpoint they had no chance for her to drop the title to someone in the ring.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,172 Posts
All you guys talking all that smack about her, know damn well if she wanted it, you'd fuck her brains out without a second thought.
Just out of curiosity, have you seen her leaked nudes? If not, you may want to check them before making this statement. Her tit job is straight nightmare fuel.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Charlotte is the most over rated worker in the last 25 years. She is average AT BEST in the ring, and awful at promos. Constantly overbooked regardless or lack or reaction and merchandise sale purely due to nepotism. If she wasnt related to Flair, she would be Naomi without any charisma

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Tamina, Ruby, Shotzi etc aren't really my type either.
Forgot about Tamina, but I'd take Shotzi or Ruby over Charlotte, at least their bodies are shaped like girls.

My point still stands that Charlotte is not less attractive than 75% of the female roster, she's less attractive than like 97% of the female roster.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts