Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been reported that the injury Nia Jax dished on her when they brawled and after she attacked her was a way to write Charlotte Flair off a TV until next year so last night was Charlotte's final night but like I said she'll be taking a long hiatus from WWE until 2021. This is a good move cause her absence will let Women's division on Raw get a chance in the spotlight! As a human being I will say I hope Charlotte Flair enjoys her time off and gets the rest that she needs.

·
Waiting for Kawato
900 Posts
The whole thing is so funny. Try to convince us she's a star who is going to boost ratings and/or get other people over. She fails spectacularly at both, so... Write her off TV. Great job, guys.(y) Can't wait for absence to make the heart grow fonder in the eyes of the goldfish minded, and to start the cycle all over again next year.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
For the haters it gives them a desperate breather from her.

Conflicting reports though, some say back for Summerslam, some say potentially Survivor Series and some say 2021.

Last night was clear that they built something with her and Nia, will that be left now until next year, I’d be surprised.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. WWE loves Charlotte spamming us. They "write her off" only for her to cost Nia at SummerSlam is how I think it will go.

·
Banned
787 Posts
Please fire Nia Jax already she’s absolutely useless. But Charlotte is apparently taking personal time off and getting a surgery done. Heavily doubt Vince let’s her stay gone that long.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,559 Posts
This sucks i'll definitely miss her but i'm glad she's getting a well deserved break she's been going non stop for 6/7 years what a workhorse.

Hopefully we find out she's not injured for real and the surgery is non wrestling related if Nia really injured another women....

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Lol, and it would make Bayley as the unofficial 4HW member who constantly appear for every single year or never take break for more than a year(by accumulation).

They actually should do this last year after SummerSlam 2019(vs Trish).

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Conflicting reports though, some say back for Summerslam, some say potentially Survivor Series and some say 2021.
Exactly, i also read a report that said she might just make it back for SummerSlam. We don't really know how long she'll be gone but i do hope it's longer than that. Charlotte has been working almost non-stop for like 6 years so she definitely needs the break, a much needed one for fans too.

Reactions: Winterboy

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Well if they wanted Nia getting her "injured" to get more heat on her it worked lol

That's a long time to be without her and Becky. Hopefully it means they actually utilize some of these other chicks now

1 - 20 of 134 Posts