Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I don't know whether its her bad face booking, like specific instructions from wwe, but she is going about her career like Randz Orton..Phoning it in for most part..Her face run has always sucked, so perplexing that she continues to have one, typical Vince booking, like female Roman perhaps!

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
she's not a good top face imo. but excellent heel and in ring worker

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I'd agree with that, OP.

She's clearly in amazing shape, and has a great look (apart from the plastic face). But when it comes to wrestling, I feel like she's OK - but not at the top, even amongst the women.

On the subject of the face though ... I am so confused by all the women that get their lips pumped up the way that Charlotte does. I actively hate the way that it looks. I can't understand how any man can find it attractive, let alone how it could become such a popular thing and accepted as normal. The worst part is, Charlotte is a very attractive woman, when her lips aren't 3x the normal size ... but when she's had them done, she looks like a puffer fish having an allergic reaction to peanuts. Please, make it stop. :(

·
Banned
499 Posts
nope, she's awful worker AND awful athlete to boot

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Someone else called it earlier but as soon as things don‘t go exactly to plan she flubs and just can not improvise for toffee. Dually her playing Superwoman against your tag team champions, it just gets nauseating. I appreciate that is not all on her, Vince and WWE just can not help themselves having her plough through everyone but it is also on her to go out of her way to allow Kairi and more importantly Asuka some spots. It takes two to tango yet she’s another that can’t seem to get that you make your partner look strong so you both go over in the end, and since she will always get the win it will in turn make her look stronger. But she still can‘t hit a moonsault so what can you expect?

I just wish someone (hopefully Lance can shake things up) can get into the heads at the back that they have so many talented women on the roster that they need to strike the iron while it’s hot and push the talented ones, as no other company has what they have. Stuff pushing Flair’s daughter and have her butcher everyone like Stephanie emasculates talent, actually kick on with those heating up below.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Honestly, watching the programs lately, I'm starting to think Charlotte may still end up RAW champ by WM36 at this rate and face Ronda. Everyone knows that was the match the WWE originally wanted for WM35. Now that Becky's noticeably and subtly cooled off, they can throw the title onto Charlotte and have her face Ronda like the original plan and you probably won't have the same backlash as when Becky was drawing more passionate reactions.

·
Registered
159 Posts
When Charlotte was feuding with Becky it was tough to appreciate her because well... I’m the biggest Becky fan. But watching her after they stopped I’ll say this.

Charlotte is probably the strongest most athletic female wrestler in the business. We haven’t seen the best of Lacey Evans yet but. Charlotte be doing moonsaults off the turnbuckle to the outer ring on two women says it all.

There’s only a few women that even try the moonsault. Lol anyways there’s my two cents.

·
Registered
867 Posts
When Charlotte was feuding with Becky it was tough to appreciate her because well... I’m the biggest Becky fan. But watching her after they stopped I’ll say this.

Charlotte is probably the strongest most athletic female wrestler in the business. We haven’t seen the best of Lacey Evans yet but. Charlotte be doing moonsaults off the turnbuckle to the outer ring on two women says it all.

There’s only a few women that even try the moonsault. Lol anyways there’s my two cents.
yea she’s great, sometimes we don’t appreciate her due to her name and the way they have pushed her. Though my only problem with her is that she doesn’t sell well for the other women.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
If we are judging athleticism based off of moonsaults, then Io has Charlotte beat easily with her moonsaults. They aren't super flashy, but they look way more impactful/violent. And Io has also done moonsaults to the outside. And even off the top a steel cage and at War Games.

I would go as far to say that Io is more athletic in general.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Like most in the women's division, Charlotte's matches are too long. I'm not asking for a 2 min Divas match but what we have now are too long for any of the talent to put together a good match. Charlotte is ok. I'm tried of her but she's ok.

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Charlotte is the greatest female athlete to ever step foot in WWE. Problem is they hotshotted her to the top so quickly, she never got the chance to really grasp ring psychology and working the crowd, she's just like a robot doing moves for the sake of doing them. When the fans aren't engaged in her matches, she doesn't know what to do other than keep doing what she's been told to do, doesn't know how to adapt, she just WOOO's and hopes that gets the crowd to come alive.

She had a few bangers with Becky and Asuka, but put her in there with any other female talent and it's most likely going to be a channel changer for me.

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
If we are judging athleticism based off of moonsaults, then Io has Charlotte beat easily with her moonsaults. They aren't super flashy, but they look way more impactful/violent. And Io has also done moonsaults to the outside. And even off the top a steel cage and at War Games.

I would go as far to say that Io is more athletic in general.
The difference between Io and Charlotte is that Io is much shorter than Charlotte, which allows her to have more of a high flying move set than what Charlotte does. Charlottes like nearly the tallest woman on the roster (Nia Jax I think is taller but Nia doesn't dare try doing moonsaults). So Charlotte even doing that moonsault is pretty athletically amazing.

At the same time Charlotte being tall and having long legs allows her to use her big boot on someones face, even over the top rope. Something that Io and others cannot do.

I'm not sure who exactly started the "moonsaults" comparison but there is much more to athleticism than that.

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)

Lmao Bianca Belair and Io Shirai are miles ahead of both in terms of athleticism.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
They should have her enter the Rumble at #1 and throw everyone else out before the next competitor enters.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts