Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,826 Posts
oh great another "protected loss" to make charlotte a sympathetic face while simultaneously saying that neither asuka or kairi are good enough to beat her by themselves.

·
Since Day One
9,829 Posts
Bro ease up on the holier than thou attitude. Hand yourself an L on this very page of the thread with your botched prediction lol
Tell you what; I’ll humor you. I’ll give myself a lowercase “l” for at least knowing damn well that Charlotte wouldn’t be winning the match clean, which was the meat of my prediction in the first place. Maybe you don’t think that’s much, but it’s better than nothing.

·
Southern Pride
2,818 Posts
Well, everyone that was freaking out about Charlotte possibly beating them clean can all breath easily now. It's okay. Everyone is fine.

I knew that it was not going to happen because WWE wouldn't do that 2 weeks before TLC AND the rumored match for TLC is Becky and Charlotte vs. Asuka and Kairi.

Charlotte getting the upper hand 1 on 1 makes sense. They are heels that use heel tactics to win, including each other.

If Charlotte lost instantly to them then there would be "She didn't sell enough" or "She lost to them too quick to sell all of their moves". It's always going to be something no matter what Charlotte does when a mind is set on disliking her.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
She didn’t need to lose instantly to them with their intention booking wise, but she definitely did not need to ragdoll the women’s tag champions around and brush off all their offence as if it was an assault by a feather duster. Andrade did more to put over Eric Young who I almost forgot existed than Charlotte did for the tag champions.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Basically...

Charlotte went 15 minutes against two women she had no business even lasting 5 minutes against, two women who are suppose to be the best tag team in the women's division i.e. the tag team champions, two women who happen to be Asuka and Kairi Sane two of the best women wrestlers on the roster, and she actually almost beat both of them and only loss because she wasn't aware of Kairi Sane setting up for the elbow while she was in the Figure 8.

Yeah, this did absolutely nothing to make The Kabuki Warriors look good. Why should I believe Becky and Charlotte couldn't easily dispose of these two and become the new Tag Team Champions when they could barely handle Charlotte alone?

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Charlotte was indeed very protected but the KW did get a lot of offence in; and it was such an easy thing and in-character to do this sneaky tag by Asuka and Kairi. Plus, now Kairi has a pin on Charlotte too.
In any case, all this won't be clear until we know what their end goal is. I hope we get Asuka vs Becky, and this was Asuka's way of stacking up wins to get there.
Maybe Charlotte will interfere in the match at TLC to fend off Kairi because she's sick of their interference, and we can get the tag title match later on RAW or sthg.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Tell you what; I’ll humor you. I’ll give myself a lowercase “l” for at least knowing damn well that Charlotte wouldn’t be winning the match clean, which was the meat of my prediction in the first place. Maybe you don’t think that’s much, but it’s better than nothing.
well duh she wasn't winning the match clean. That would destroy the womens tag division and bury the fuck outta Asuka and Sane

61 - 68 of 68 Posts