Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
10,504 Posts
RIP Asuka and Kairi.

If this doesn't end with Asuka and Kairi winning cleanly then yeah......

Please don't make Becky run in to save Flair for no reason whatsoever they are not allies anymore.
They've tagged together about a dozen times since their feud ended with no hint of dissension, and are literally challenging for the tag titles the night before. They are clearly being booked as allies.

WWE doesn't think about continuity, or what makes sense. They have zero clue on long term storytelling. To Vince McMahon, faces=friends, heels=friends. It doesn't matter if they were trying to kill each other a few months ago.

In the "WWE Universe" they made up off screen, accept it you dumb mark.

FTR I'm not calling you a dumb mark, more channelling WWE's attitude towards fans who look for continuity.
That's the problem continuity is what glues the moral or the story together, It's a shame Vince isn't interested in such.

·
Since Day One
9,829 Posts
The amount of hate directed at Charlotte on here is funny.

It's not real you nerds.
The amount of delusional bias is even worse. Sure, she’s just gonna cleanly beat the tag team champions in a handicap match the week after the RAW Women's Champion doesn’t show up once. Yep. It’s clear that Becky Lynch will make no impact in this match’s outcome at all...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Why does everyone thing Becky will save Charlotte? There might be a possibility Nattie might save a Charlotte as they teamed up in the past.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kinda random but Asuka did spit on Charlotte. So there's your reason.

Anyway I'm geting No mercy flashbacks of apa vs your character.

·
Standing with The Man
5,969 Posts
Why does everyone thing Becky will save Charlotte? There might be a possibility Nattie might save a Charlotte as they teamed up in the past.
Because the advertised match for HIAC (*card subject to change) is Charlynch v Kabukis for the tag titles, so they need to get to this match in someway, having Becky save Charlotte is the best way.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
WWE doesn't think about continuity, or what makes sense. They have zero clue on long term storytelling. To Vince McMahon, faces=friends, heels=friends. It doesn't matter if they were trying to kill each other a few months ago.
If it were me running things, I'd have a few people on staff whose only jobs were to track continuity and bring anything of relevance to creative meetings, so these things could be hashed out while the story unfolds (for example, mentioned and explained by the announcers).

·
FOTC
10,336 Posts
Here's how it might go down:

- Becky saves Charlotte on RAW which leads to a TLC match for the Women's tag team Championship
- Becky is about to retrieve the titles, but Shayna costs her
- Becky beats Shayna in a Champion vs Champion match at the Royal Rumble

·
Baby It's Violence
7,110 Posts
Not gonna lie, I really don't like this Charlotte/Becky team. It almost feels like they are trying to get Charlotte more cheered just by being with Becky at this point, which wouldn't surprise me.

Hopefully Charlotte doesn't get a clean win here. That would look pretty terrible.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Here's how it might go down:

• Becky saves Charlotte on RAW which leads to a TLC match for the Women's tag team Championship
  • Becky is about to retrieve the titles, but Shayna costs her
  • Becky beats Shayna in a Champion vs Champion match at the Royal Rumble
If they do Becky vs Shayna that's wrestlemania not Royal rumble.

My big question is how do they get to Asuka vs Becky from here. If anything this feud is highlighting beef between Asuka Charlie not Asuka Becky.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Because Vince wants another big titted blond as the MVP of the division. Because Vince thinks that this is still the 80s/90s.
Because she's white! Vince only books this way for racist American fans, that's why the company is in a fucked up state right now!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The amount of delusional bias is even worse. Sure, she’s just gonna cleanly beat the tag team champions in a handicap match the week after the RAW Women's Champion doesn’t show up once. Yep. It’s clear that Becky Lynch will make no impact in this match’s outcome at all...
“churletzs gunna weeeen!1!1!1!1!”

Boy howdy. Nobody told me I’d have to be passing out this many L’s. Sheesh. Give a guy a break, would ya?
Bro ease up on the holier than thou attitude. Hand yourself an L on this very page of the thread with your botched prediction lol

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
The match kinda solid, I love the story that KW deliver in here, Charlotte thought they just good because the number factor but she shouldn't forget about they also have their own skills.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts