Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
This is an example of no good outcome available. Kabuki's look like ultimate losers or win a handicap match. Clearly like others say Becky will come out to even the odds. Just awful.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
sigh... why are they obsessed with getting charlotte over as a face

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Becky to the rescue :becky

And Charlynch reunion to follow :mark
but they've already teamed up at least half a dozen times over the last couple of months and will be teaming tomorrow night at Starrcade in a tag title match

So they're spoiling the result of the Starrcade match.
No one expected a title change on a network special but this being announced doesn't really spoil anything. Not like the tag titles are on the line for this match.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
sigh... why are they obsessed with getting charlotte over as a face
Because Vince wants another big titted blond as the MVP of the division. Because Vince thinks that this is still the 80s/90s.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
RIP Asuka and Kairi.

If this doesn't end with Asuka and Kairi winning cleanly then yeah......

Please don't make Becky run in to save Flair for no reason whatsoever they are not allies anymore.
They've tagged together about a dozen times since their feud ended with no hint of dissension, and are literally challenging for the tag titles the night before. They are clearly being booked as allies.

WWE doesn't think about continuity, or what makes sense. They have zero clue on long term storytelling. To Vince McMahon, faces=friends, heels=friends. It doesn't matter if they were trying to kill each other a few months ago.

In the "WWE Universe" they made up off screen, accept it you dumb mark.

FTR I'm not calling you a dumb mark, more channelling WWE's attitude towards fans who look for continuity.

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
I'm a Charlotte fan obviously but...

WWE is putting this whole thing in a bad situation with all of the women involved in this match.

Asuka has already beaten Charlotte recently. Why is Charlotte in a handicapped match against them? Because she was chasing Kairi around too and has a problem with both still? Kairi will distract the ref and Asuka will use the green mist again. Like, I don't see the point of this match unless...

If Becky runs out to save Charlotte (or attack Kairi and Asuka) they really have to do a lot of explaining, even if it's "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

With how much Charlotte has lost this year to others (which means NOT burying her opponents), I highly doubt that shes beating the Kabuki Warriors on her own. That would be totally bad too.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They really made a match that doesn't benefit anyone.
Kairi and Asuka absolutely have to win this match. They are the current Women's Tag Team Champions. They shouldn't be losing in a handicap match. (Honestly anyone who has held them shouldn't.) Even in hindsight, Extreme Rules shouldn't have happened the way it did. If they were planning on Alexa and Nikki getting the Tag titles, Bayley shouldn't have beaten them clean.

As for Becky getting involved, just pass on that. They should be scheduling her to defend the Raw Women's Championship. It hasn't happened since Hell in a Cell.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts