Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Charlotte Flair has felt Asuka’s dreaded poison mist twice now, but the challenge that awaits her this Monday night might be even an even graver proposition.

The Queen will collide with the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions in a 1-on-2 Handicap Match on Raw. Can Flair overcome the odds and best Asuka & Kairi Sane? Or will The Kabuki Warriors continue to pave their unbelievable path of destruction?
Source:https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/charlotte-vs-kabuki-warriors

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
This is such a horrendously bad idea. Either Charlotte wins and completely undermines the Kabuki's momentum, or she gets beat down and saved by Becky, which also makes no fucking sense.

Literally no one wants to see Becky and Charlotte holding the tag titles. Nevermind the fact that they are still trying to portray Charlotte as a babyface after last Sunday. Please disregard the fact that it was 100% Charlotte's fault that Asuka walked out on the match. And again on Monday as well with that heel promo cut by Charlotte, and her going after Kairi for no real reason at points in the match.

And we are expected to believe Charlotte is some sort of babyface. Give me a fucking break. This is literally the Becky/Charlotte situation all over again from last year booking wise.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Charlotte has been pinned in her last 3 matches so WWE is going to have her beat the tag champs so she can look strong again.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Just looking at this from kayfabe it makes no sense. Charlie just got beat by Asuka so why would she get a handicap match now? It has to end with fuckery since you cant have Charlie go over tag champions and you cant Charlie eat another clean loss and be taken seriously in this feud.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Is it just me, or has Charlotte been featured more often on TV than Becky since the draft?
The raw diva's title hasn't even been featured since HIAC only other belt around is the divas tag team belts it makes sense being that she's been lowkey chasing those for a minute.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I have seen this before

Kabuki will get close to Iiconics level soon.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm already tired of Charlotte facing off with Asuka and Kairi lol. Trust WWE to run something into the ground this quickly.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
1,995 Posts
Is there an audience for handicap matches at all? Does any single fan out there feel positive thoughts when one is announced?

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
Just looking at this from kayfabe it makes no sense. Charlie just got beat by Asuka so why would she get a handicap match now? It has to end with fuckery since you cant have Charlie go over tag champions and you cant Charlie eat another clean loss and be taken seriously in this feud.
What clean loss ??

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
Can't wait for underdog babyface Charlotte Flair to overcome the odds and beat those dastardly foreign heels.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts