Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can't say much regarding her win and loss record although I can say I think she is easily the most overpushed female superstar, I have ever seen in my twenty years of watching WWE.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The only person who ever got over feuding with Charlotte was Becky. And it had nothing to do with Charlotte putting her over, Charlotte was a babyface who the crowd rejected and everyone made the company know, they choice Becky. So Becky and the fans made it possible. Never as a heel as Charlotte elevated anyone or helped any of her opponents, before or since.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
The only person who ever got over feuding with Charlotte was Becky. And it had nothing to do with Charlotte putting her over, Charlotte was a babyface who the crowd rejected and everyone made the company know, they choice Becky. So Becky and the fans made it possible. Never as a heel as Charlotte elevated anyone or helped any of her opponents, before or since.
And if Becky lost the feud like all the other girls who feuded with Charlotte, she wouldn't be where she is today.

·
FOTC
10,493 Posts
Who has Becky elevated during her run as RAW Women's Champion? Everyone that gets put with her is worse off:

• Lacey
• Sasha
• Kairi Sane
• Asuka

Becky has done a good job building herself up, but it's at the expense of everyone else.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Who has Becky elevated during her run as RAW Women's Champion? Everyone that gets put with her is worse off:

• Lacey
• Sasha
• Kairi Sane
• Asuka

Becky has done a good job building herself up, but it's at the expense of everyone else.
Lacey main evented a ppv feuding with becky
The only time sasha was relevant since she came back was feuding with becky
Becky never feuded with kairi sane. She actually showed concern for her when she got injured during TLC
Becky put asuka over when she tapped out to her in the middle of her strong momentum last year. Wwe then buried asuka and the smackdown womens division to prob up flair. Also i don’t ever remember flair tapping out to anybody.

nice try though

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Lacey main evented a ppv feuding with becky
The only time sasha was relevant since she came back was feuding with becky
Becky never feuded with kairi sane. She actually showed concern for her when she got injured during TLC
Becky put asuka over when she tapped out to her in the middle of her strong momentum last year. Wwe then buried asuka and the smackdown womens division to prob up flair. Also i don’t ever remember flair tapping out to anybody.

nice try though
I don't think Charlotte has tapped out to anyone since she tapped to the Bank Statement way back in 2016.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts