Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlotte Flair is often criticized for being a ten-time Women's/Divas Champion and for almost always being at the top of the card in the women's division. But her overall record might not be what you expect.

According to cagematch, Charlotte had a record of 35-100-4 in 2019, though much of that losing was at live events. She went 19-20-1 in matches on television and pay-per-view.

"If you look at my stats, I have THE HIGHEST losing record out of anyone on the roster. It's just, 'Oh, it's Charlotte Flair,'" Charlotte told Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda in an "exclusive promo."

She continued, "I think a detriment to me, which is also a positive, is I am consistent. I am consistent, I am never hurt, I am always here. It's almost like, 'Yes, that is awesome,' but at the same time, it's like, I've never had the opportunity for the fans to miss me, but that's what people forget. It's like, yes, I won a match this week - Oh, my God, I won a match - but they're like... "Oh, she wins all the time." But that's not been the case. Actually I've, like you said, lost more matches than probably any female booked currently. It's crazy. I think it's the stigma of the name and always being in the title picture - but I'm consistent and a workaholic. It's a good thing and a bad thing, you know?"

Charlotte is currently 2-2 in 2020, but 1-0 on television. 2019 was the only year she's had a losing record on television since debuting in 2013.

Charlotte was the first female to enter the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble. You can find the full list of current entrants by clicking here.
Source: Charlotte Flair: A Detriment To Me Is I'm Consistent, But I Lose More Than Any Female | Fightful Wrestling

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She’s talking like wins and losses matter in WWE. They don’t.
It's funny the more you lose the more you get title shots after three pay per views too. A detrimental to me? Is she fucking kidding me?

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
Charlotte can suck a duck, how is losing matches a detriment to her when she's going to be in the title picture no matter what, when she's going to get every accolade that ever existed? Does she think she would be over if she didn't lose so much? The only time she's ever gotten a reaction is when doing her father's tribute act.

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
It's not that hard to search up Charlottes win/loss of 2019 and count. Her first win of 2019 wasn't until late March, which only happened because they wanted to thrust her in to the WM main event feud that she had nothing to do with.

She wasn't in the title picture during parts of 2019. She was also off of TV for a month in June/July last year. What was she doing during that time? Losing to Bayley in dark matches.

So there is a major amount of exaggeration regarding the criticism of her.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,049 Posts
Poor Charlotte, has one year where she lost more than she won and she has it worse than anyone else on the roster apparently.

And all those losses dont mean anything, she was still Womens Champ twice, shoehorned into the WrestleMania Main Event for no other reason than her Daddy makes HHH's dick hard. Acting like she's got it rough is the dumbest thing she could have done.

Charlottes in a position where losses don't hurt or register to her as well. She's already the most decorated and successful woman in WWE history. She could lose every match for a year, and still be credible enough to walk straight into a Title match.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
What a bias women, she loss a lot but somehow she still earn her spot to important program and cost another women opportunity to shine.

And here is the summarize of her lost
lose
mostly house shows
mostly in multi person matches where she isn't the one taking the fall
almost never on tv
almost never clean
almost never against women not irl friends with her
still kept in the title and main even picture and given out the "historic" matches.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Willing to bet most of the losses were at live events where the person tagging with her took the pin.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,827 Posts
Wins and losses don't mean much when you are only taking a backseat in meaningless matches yet winning bigger ones as a result, People complain that she always wins but when it comes down to those matches being detrimental to her career she almost always wins anyway.

She loses on house shows which don't matter either so people clearly have a point.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I wouldn't say that it's because she's consistent. She does have stinkers. It's more given so much that she can't keep her momentum. She has lost a lot this year, but she is already well established.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
The 92 time women's champion that's held the title longer than Bruno and Hogan combined is complaining about her win-loss record?

Fuck off Charlotte.

You've smothered the division to the point of irrelevance.

Image result for monty python albatross gif

Why does it feel like nobody is more over after beating Charlotte. Maybe she should learn how to do that before she starts over with the poor little me act again.
Why does it feel like nobody is more over after beating Charlotte. Maybe she should learn how to do that before she starts over with the poor little me act again.
Because no one ever actually gets to one up Charlotte.

When you actually look at it most people end up worse off after a Charlotte feud.

Becky, Asuka, Sasha, Ronda, ASUKA, Kairi, Nia, Trish, ASUKA!!!

The list goes on and one. Who has ever been better off after stepping in the ring with Charlotte?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts