Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Standing with The Man
5,968 Posts
Rhea vs Charlotte ain't happening at Mania.

There's 4 fucking PPVs between now and Mania and they are already brawling in person.

Are you guys new to WWE? When's the last time a wrestler put hands on another wrestler and the match didn't happen for 2 months? What's Charlotte going to do on the main roster until Mania? Is she just going to brawl on NxT with Rhea every week for the for the next 2 months?
4 PPVs? There is really only 1 which is Elimination Chamber, and if you're counting them the 2 NxT PPVs won't feature this match well Tampa at least as Portland is already set with Rhea v Belair and they won't put a high profile womens match on Supershowdown so Rhea v Charlotte can and likely will happen at Mania.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
4 PPVs? There is really only 1 which is Elimination Chamber, and if you're counting them the 2 NxT PPVs won't feature this match well Tampa at least as Portland is already set with Rhea v Belair and they won't put a high profile womens match on Supershowdown so Rhea v Charlotte can and likely will happen at Mania.
I think it will happen at Elimination Chamber or NxT Takeover Mania

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
1. Opinion about Rousey "ruining the women's division" is an opinion... not a fact. It's also not an opinion with much validity. The women were given a much bigger spotlight.
No. It's a fact. If you are watching what happened before, happen during, and happen after is pretty darn obvious. Even the wrestlers themselves know it. Another fact. Just because Natalya was all in doesn't mean the rest of the roster was. Because they weren't, tons of interviews prove it.

Look at what WWE women's division has become. You got NXT stars biting main roster talent while the rest of the main roster is pushed aside yet again for zero reason. It's pathetic.

·
Registered
31 Posts
No. It's a fact. If you are watching what happened before, happen during, and happen after is pretty darn obvious. Even the wrestlers themselves know it. Another fact. Just because Natalya was all in doesn't mean the rest of the roster was. Because they weren't, tons of interviews prove it.

Look at what WWE women's division has become. You got NXT stars biting main roster talent while the rest of the main roster is pushed aside yet again for zero reason. It's pathetic.
So basically, Rousey "ruined" the main roster women's division but the main roster women's division can't survive without her? Sounds like they need her to return...

Also, you still don't seem to know what a "fact" is or what "ruined" is.

What do you actually think would be more interesting for Charlotte to do rather than take on Ripley? All other options are worse.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
So basically, Rousey "ruined" the main roster women's division but the main roster women's division can't survive without her? Sounds like they need her to return...

Also, you still don't seem to know what a "fact" is or what "ruined" is.

What do you actually think would be more interesting for Charlotte to do rather than take on Ripley? All other options are worse.
I'm absolutely not saying the main roster needs her to survive. Nothing further from the truth. They were doing perfectly fine before she arrived. When Ronda arrived everyone on the main roster not named Becky/Charlotte was pushed aside. It's a 100% fact. All pushes, and storylines got put on hold or completely dismantled. Go ask the Riott Squad if their storyline/pushes were effected by Ronda. Then go watch the ridiculous double arm bars(which they did more than once) It was a travesty.

Charlotte should be picking someone on the RAW/SD, either Becky or Bayley. Several options could change the situation surround Charlotte. Bayley could lose the title between now and then. Same goes for Becky.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm absolutely not saying the main roster needs her to survive. Nothing further from the truth. They were doing perfectly fine before she arrived. When Ronda arrived everyone on the main roster not named Becky/Charlotte was pushed aside. It's a 100% fact. All pushes, and storylines got put on hold or completely dismantled. Go ask the Riott Squad if their storyline/pushes were effected by Ronda. Then go watch the ridiculous double arm bars(which they did more than once) It was a travesty.

Charlotte should be picking someone on the RAW/SD, either Becky or Bayley. Several options could change the situation surround Charlotte. Bayley could lose the title between now and then. Same goes for Becky.
The Riott Squad were going nowhere. Alexa Bliss had already become boring for fans with bad title reigns and her terrible show. What else was there? Hardly anything good that fans lost out on. They gave Sasha/Bayley a lot of time (which they didn't make work). This idea that things were great is a lie.

Interest builds a wrestler, a title, a division. The interest in Charlotte is higher going for the NXT title than if she were to face Becky or Bayley, people aren't interested in those matches. WWE positioned a match against her as being a big deal as well seeing as Ripley is doing the baiting. It's a good move for her, it's a good move for Ripley, it's a good move for NXT, it's a good move for the fans. No downside.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts

Ronda is and was awesome. What you do when a star her calibre comes in is you push them above everyone else. Pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Ronda is and was awesome. What you do when a star her calibre comes in is you push them above everyone else. Pretty straight forward.
I'll tell you what you do. You have a tag match HHH/Stephanie vs Ronda/Rock at WM. One match...done. Not sign a person so careless in the ring that they injured multiple wrestlers including the face of the women's divsion in the company.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
I'll tell you what you do. You have a tag match HHH/Stephanie vs Ronda/Rock at WM. One match...done. Not sign a person so careless in the ring that they injured multiple wrestlers including the face of the women's divsion in the company.
Thanks for telling me what to do, I appreciate that. Ronda was awesome, not her fault people couldn't handle her.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Thanks for telling me what to do, I appreciate that.
You are very welcome. I'm here to help. Ronda wasn't even awesome in MMA. She was UFC propaganda who was fed tomato cans until real competition came along and outclassed and out skilled her. It wasn't even a contest. A terrible person inside and out, had no respect for MMA or any of her peers. She was run out of the UFC, left cowardly and in shame. Signed in the WWE to save face of the little credibility she had left.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
You are very welcome. I'm here to help. Ronda wasn't even awesome in MMA. She was UFC propaganda who was fed tomato cans until real competition came along and outclassed and out skilled her. It wasn't even a contest. A terrible person inside and out, had no respect for MMA or any of her peers. She was run out of the UFC, left cowardly and in shame. Signed in the WWE to save face of the little credibility she had left.
Lol, hopefully one day you'll be able to face your problems with women in powerful positions and begin the healing process.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Lol, hopefully one day you'll be able to face your problems with women in powerful positions and begin the healing process.
LOL, yes. Because I don't like Ronda Rousey. LOL Guess you don't like to hear 100% facts about your hero. Now, I don't like women? LOL. That's rich. And btw, Ronda has never been in any position of power. My girlfriend's career trumps her accomplishments any day. When Ronda saves lives on a daily basis, give me a call.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts