Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
12,862 Posts
I think WWE want to put her up there with her dad for title reigns and turn her into the greatest women's star in WWE history.
That's not up to WWe and their shitty kayfabe accomplishments.

In fact the more they continue this buffoonery the more they ensure Charlotte wont be considered anywhere near the greatest women's star.

They're smothering their own intentions with a pillow stuffed with arrogance and incompetence.

·
This is my show now
1,358 Posts
I want Charlotte to drop the title, go away for a few months, and the come back for a match with Asuka in which Asuka sprays the green mist in Charlotte's face, and says "I Mist (missed) you"
Asuka repeatedly torturing the bitch would be a much welcomed storyline. Then when she locks in her stupid submission move (where all the pain is in her back and arms lmao) she holds it in for as long as she can and when she finally gives up and looks up she sees Asuka just sitting there with a smile on her face. Asuka goes "woooo" and green mists the bitch. Book it!

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Alert me when Charlotte actually has a long Title reign. Had enough of her getting all these lame short Title reigns. Just so she could catch up to her Daddy.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Charlotte doesn't annoy me as much as Bayley or Becky so I don't care if she's champion again. I can't think of any likable women on the roster tbh.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The last time that I paid attention to one of her reigns was when she faced Bliss at Survivor Series. I'm very much over short but often reigns for Charlotte.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I fucking hate how meaningless 10 titles feels. It should be an absolutely legendary accomplishment and instead its just so mundane

61 - 75 of 75 Posts