Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can change anything about the wwe and it's storylines,superstars,and ppv what would it be and why?
My answer would be get rid of the pg era, Push guys and stick with the push (not like how the wwe pushed jack swagger) and do the unexpected like how hogan joined the nwo

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Lets push everybody to the mooooooooooooon
It's partially a good suggestion. But i would say less jobbing and no more burying. The current buried jobbers or midcarders will need to be credible to take the place of the overly pushed superstars. And with more credible wrestlers in the roster you don't have to only use the superstars and you can create more competition and more diverse storylines.

· Registered
51 Posts
I want to see unique stage set-ups for Raw and Smackdown, but still maintaining the HD technology. For example, the Smackdown! fist set-up, but all HD panelled.

I would like to see a change in the surrounding ring area, i.e. new announce tables, barriers, ring. Something completely different than at present and something unique to each show.

Reduce PPV's to one PPV/6 week whilst enhancing the importance of the big four ppv's.

Add more dark elements to the roster and to storylines ala undertaker/kane. The WWE thinks it has to produce storylines and wrestling personas that display real-life elements, but I beleive that like any entertainment, it is escapism, so less real-life situations are good.

Blood to be used in OCCASIONAL big feuds on ppv (e.g.WM main event, extreme-style matches), as it can really add to a match/feud. With proper testing and precautions, the risks/hazards of very occasional blading can be kept to a minimum.

Less emphasis on newcomers being ROOKIES. All this tag does is differentiate what could be a good wrestler from the rest of the main roster. Instead, new wrestlers should only be debuted on tv when fully ready, not like Mason Ryan, Jackson Andrews, David Otunga. Being constantly tagged as a rookie only hampers that wrestlers ability to get over as a legitimate force on the main roster.

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,325 Posts
Make the tag divison division credible, I'd reform all the broken up tag teams and create some new ones like The Million Dollar Family. Also I'd bring up Epico and Hunico from FCW. And there we got a decent tag team divison.

· Registered
294 Posts
is it just me or was there no blood at elimination chamber?
I think Punk had a gash on his leg, but nothing major.

· Registered
2,352 Posts
1. Distribute the talent evenly between Raw and Smackdown-Raw the past 4-5 years has had a much better roster then Smackown, that IMO is terrible and makes the"brand split" look terrible.

2. Unify the World/WWE title and have him travel brand to brand like the early days of the brand split.

3. Make each brand different, I mean look at the AL and NL in baseball in terms of DH. For example, make a cruiserweight division and put them on Smackdown, put the serious contenders for Womens title, I refuse to say Divas, on Raw and put the valets and eye candy on Smackdown. By doing this you are creating two different shows instead of an A show and a water down B show like they do now.

· Registered
17 Posts
I would say end the difference between the two brands. It would help out the lower tiered titles immensely. Also it would give the writers a lot more leniency in how to approach shorelines. Storylines would be able to be more in depth like they were when wrestlers were on both shows. When Smackdown first went on, the shorelines were a lot more fast paced. When something happened during Raw it didn't take a whole week for it to progress, three days later there would be revenge or retribution on Smackdown and vice versa. Having them separately bogs down everything IMO.

· Banned
253 Posts
Less watered down matches u know the slow paced matches full of rest holds. I want more of the matches to come back to a faster tempo.

Give the wrestlers more freedom in promos to say whatever. Encourage wrestlers to develop characters more

Add more much more needed stars to Smackdowns depleted roster.

Give Cena a new character or turn him heel, same for Edge

Stop pushing Mysterio as a main eventer, upper midcard at most and thats being nice

Stop giving wrestlers random world title pushes ie Swagger when they havent even won a MIDCARD title

i'll post some more later

· Registered
185 Posts
Raw - TV-14/Smackdown! - Pg
Unify all titles
Improve the arena
Improve competition for the lesser belts, IC, USA
Improve Tag teams
Make the storylines a bit more edgier(attitude era style)
More backstage brawls,extreme etc.. rules matches
Make vince appear more
Give the midcarders more/better storylines
Similar to above, give midcarders more mic time
Less PPV's (meaningless ones

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.