Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible for someone's username to be changed by someone else? and if not, could that be added to the store?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
No i dont think you can at the mo, you can however change their custom title, go to the store to see : WE Store

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wondering, cause i'm gonna change my username soon, and i was wondering if there is a way to change someone's username if they took yours

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
No, but if you want the name of an inactive member talk to Nitemare. He generally deletes their acount so you can have that name.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
No i'm afraid there isnt, i once had that problem with a previos username before i was banned, what you need to do i find out if the username i still in use and then PM an admin and ask them nicely to change it, if not you will have to live with it.

If the name is still in use of course you would need to talk to them and see if they want to change theirs too.

Thats all the help can do, PM Admin or the Member with the name.

Hope that helps.

N

·
0 Posts
No, changing other people's names is stupid (for the store). If the person whose name you want visits regularly (like, last month but registered before then), then too bad.

Anyway, what's wrong with "The Dark Lord?" Star Wars hater.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Also, if someone were to clear their cookies before you changed their name in the store, they'd have no idea of how to log in again. Bad idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts