Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: Impact Wrestling

- Thanks to Devin Cutting: Universal Studios in Orlando has announced some changes to TNA's taping schedule. TNA's tapings on November 22nd & 23rd have been moved to November 15th & 16th. This means that TNA won't be going head-to-head with WWE Raw in Orlando on November 22nd.

TNA's tapings on December 20th & 21st have been moved to December 9th & 10th. This means that Universal Studios will host five TNA events during a six-day period, with the pay-per-view on December 5th followed by tapings on the 6th, 7th, 9th & 10th.
I don't know how the taping on November 22nd would've worked out considering that the Impact Zone only takes 1,100 people, but I guess TNA got worried over the possibility of not filling up the place. Another huge taping week in December is a bit disappointing though due to spoilers and such, but you never know what'll happen. I don't think they'll move out of the IZ in 2011 though, but nothing is announced yet.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The Impact Zone is just such a momentum killer. I wouldn't mind a 6 day in a row taping if they actually toured their show. At least the atmosphere would bring in a bigger vibe that actually would give the show a more important feel. The way they book that show coupled with the fact that it's done in such a small venue there's no wonder they get the ratings they do. It's nothing new though. We'll probably be saying things like this until the end of time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts