Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Really?
184 Posts
Second one was actually really good, this shit is horrible, this is actually worse than the first one. They've completely taken "I'll be your end of days" out of the intro too, which for me made the theme.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I really don't think it's any different apart from the missing intro (which added a nice touch to it).

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
What the fuck is going on with this Corre theme, is this a running gag or something?

No need to change the second theme at all, the 3'rd one is barely even audible. Idiots.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, does it? Because in 2 weeks, they're just gonna change it again...

·
Registered
510 Posts
:lmao I didn't even realise it had changed at all, never mind twice :p.
Same, I just thought it changed based on who was in the match

Side note: I am pretty sure Justin Gabriel holds the most career pinfalls out of all the nexus/new nexus member (Punk Excluded of course)

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
I didn't realize they changed it. I haven't paid any attention to their song :$

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I can't hear it clearly, but i think the intro is missing. If WWE wants to change their theme, they might as well change the song choice, i still think Corre's current theme doesn't fit the group, the song itself is fine though.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
The second one was the best one. The new one is terrible.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
as soon as i heard it, i was like wtf is this? jobber/generic music, it started picking up when the lyrics started playing but it still didn't save the song, the 2nd one was way better

·
My man
6,506 Posts
It's even more heavier now and personally I like it more than the second one. I think the timing is better, gives it more of a run up rather than just going "I'll be your end of days" which in the way it was sung, was kind of cheesy. I actually think it's been re-recorded because if you look at the second one and then listen to the new one, some parts are sung higher/lower.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
The old start wasn't very good. Badadum "I'll be your end of days" doesn't scream REACT, NOW or SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN! starting with the (slightly modified) main beat is a big improvement in my opinion. I doubt this is the last remix the song's going to get. The Nexus went through about five before they settled on their current theme, and 'Taker's had like 10 on his current theme.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I thought Barrett's 1st was ok, not for him but as a theme for the group.
The second was great
This one is terrible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts