Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Change my user title back from this really gay piece of shit title "i smell" which one of those dumb jackasses changed my title to and put it as "WWE Games Owner." I am tired of this situation and I want whoever is doing this banned and the option to do it pulled out of the store.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
you have a lot of demands for someone with 21 posts...

N

·
0 Posts
Wow. 21 posts and you are making demands?

STFU and deal with it, please. (I should keep doing that -- being extremely harsh and nice in the same sentence.)

·
Registered
405 Posts
it's funny except when it happends to me

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am tired of this crap and I will leave this forum permanently since a lot of members on here don't have any sense or any idea of what is funny. It needs to be changed back before I log on tomorrow or I'll never use this forum again and I'll go back to WZ Forums where the members don't do this stuff.

N

·
0 Posts
ultimate_gamer said in post #7 :
I am tired of this crap and I will leave this forum permanently since a lot of members on here don't have any sense or any idea of what is funny. It needs to be changed back before I log on tomorrow or I'll never use this forum again and I'll go back to WZ Forums where the members don't do this stuff.
Do you want me to just ban you to make sure you don't come back? Your loss means nothing to us. :)

You CANNOT order us. Now bye.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yea, kinda old, but I haven't been here for a while.

Wow, it feels so freat to be back, I think i'll sing a little song.
nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, HEY HEY HEY, Goodbye!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts