Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its a shot in the dark for sure, but what is the chances the current NXT Women's Champion will be in this match? there is rumors around the web about it, and there is scenarios about it, but does anyone think its possible?

Remember, Money in the Bank comes in 6, not 5 ;)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Actually, I would really like to see WWE be a little more creative with the way they call people up from NXT.

Having Auska appear as a surprise entrant in the MITB - winning, and claiming a RAW/SD Women's Title shot, would be great. They could also use the angle to strip her of the NXT title when she wins the main roster belt, carrying over her "undefeated" streak, and so avoiding the whole "Champion loses in NXT, telling us they're headed for Main Roster, removing all surprise from the debut" problem.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That would be nice but I don't see it happening. She's the NXT Women's champion so having the MITB briefcase wouldn't make sense, they're focusing on her feud with Ember Moon now.

Lana is gonna be the 6th competitor in the match.

Reactions: MonkasaurusRex

·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That would be nice but I don't see it happening. She's the NXT Women's champion so having the MITB briefcase wouldn't make sense, they're focusing on her feud with Ember Moon now.

Lana is gonna be the 6th competitor in the match.
Please no to Lana.

Actually, I would really like to see WWE be a little more creative with the way they call people up from NXT.

Having Auska appear as a surprise entrant in the MITB - winning, and claiming a RAW/SD Women's Title shot, would be great. They could also use the angle to strip her of the NXT title when she wins the main roster belt, carrying over her "undefeated" streak, and so avoiding the whole "Champion loses in NXT, telling us they're headed for Main Roster, removing all surprise from the debut" problem.
You should write with WWE, i like your scenario here.

Reactions: Darren Criss

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
haha, i agree, only thing going for her though :frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2::frown2:
You watch divas matches for like, actual wrestling??? :hmmm

Reactions: Mra22

·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You watch divas matches for like, actual wrestling??? :hmmm
sometimes lol, but we see titties and pussy on leaks, just no Lana yet :serious::serious::serious:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
sometimes lol, but we see titties and pussy on leaks, just no Lana yet :serious::serious::serious:
Hopefully soon :cry would be amazing

Rusev is probably making sure that doesn't happen tho :frown2:

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Please for the love of god, just let Becky win for once. Becky Lynch as the first womans MITB holder might finally undo all the horrible booking she's had to endure.

Also, Charlotte wins championship from Naomi on Smackdown to finally get rid of her tv show losing streak. Becky cashes in her title shot for summerslam. Charlotte vs Becky vs Naomi at Summerslam and Charlotte retains the title after interference from the Welcoming Committee where Charlotte reveals she is the new leader. Charlotte refuses to let Becky and Naomi get another shot until they each beat a member of the welcoming commitee. Becky beats Natalya prompting Charlotte to kick Natalya out of the Welcoming Commitee and replaces her with Lana. Naomi loses against Carmella after Charlotte decides that she'll make sure it won't happen again leading to Naomi vs Carmella feud. Becky beats Lana with help from Natalya at the next PPV. Finally, Becky vs Charlotte again but the Welcoming Commitee attack Becky again leading to Naomi taking her place but eventually losing. Naomi, Becky and Natalya tease dissension but eventually for the time being give their full support in helping to protect Becky from the Welcoming Commitee until Survivor Series where she wins the title from Charlotte.

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
I don't like Asuka but that would be the best option. I would love to see Charlotte win, but she doesn't need it and it would also be predictable.

But she's the current NXT Women's champion, isn't she ?
That didn't stop Paige from winning the Divas Championship in her debut.

·
Registered
738 Posts
PLs no Asuka kill NXT womens division and now u guys want to kill SD? :argh:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
They did call Sasha up when she was champ. So it's not out of the question. I bet she doesn't though.
Also Paige if I remember correctly.

I kinda hope they don't call her up yet though. I want to see other woman with the SD title before Asuka holds it hostage for the rest of eternity

1 - 20 of 27 Posts