Wrestling Forum banner

Chance of SMH...

2480 Views 29 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Kelly Kelly fan
What are the chances of Steph coming back and being in another in depth storyline?
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,362 Posts
Chances of appearing on the show again : quite high
Chances of being in any sort of major storyline : nil.

· Missy
1,282 Posts
Very little chance at the moment. She's not even backstage anymore, she's been working from home since having their third child according to reports. And she's not as involved as she used to be.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I hope not. She's a fat stupid woman. Granted, the fatness probably comes from her popping out kids. But she's always been stupid. One thing I remember is she was the one that replaced Sabu with bob Holly at an ECW event. That's just moronic.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Don't ever really want to see her again

· Registered
4,953 Posts
I don't understand why everyone is saying there's a 0% chance she'll be involved in a massive story again... really?

The daughter of Vince, who was a major on air personality for over half a decade - who is front runner to be running this company when Vince leaves, with her wrestler husband? She'll never grace an important storyline again?

lol. I'd bet on it happening tbh.

· Registered
5,028 Posts
I don't understand why everyone is saying there's a 0% chance she'll be involved in a massive story again... really?

The daughter of Vince, who was a major on air personality for over half a decade - who is front runner to be running this company when Vince leaves, with her wrestler husband? She'll never grace an important storyline again?

lol. I'd bet on it happening tbh.
This.

· Registered
2,362 Posts
Think of it from a family point of view. If Steph appears on screen she is going to draw a lot of crowd reaction, because she just does. The WWE has accepted in Kayfabe terms that she is married to HHH which limits a lot of what she can do. If she was to turn heel then the crowd reactions she would get would probably end up traumatising the kids, which is something they are unlikely to want to risk. If she stays face, sure she could be a GM or something, but in-depth storylines? I cant see it.

· Registered
1,470 Posts
Man I miss seeing Steph on screen, her work with Jericho was fantastic.

I think we'll see her on WWE TV again without a doubt but I very much doubt she will ever be involved in a big storyline again.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
I thought this thread was asking if their was a chance of raw making me smh (shake my head in dismay). Disappointed.

· Registered
163 Posts
I'd love to see it happen, but in all honesty; I doubt it. Will she appear again, you can bet on it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.