Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With AEW now having three major shows happening every week which they are trying to promote, and having a number of talent on their roster, and at their disposal I was thinking about what could be done to help build momentum in stars and create hype for their TV and Youtube Product. Obviously, AEW doesn't want to have a saturation of belts which then become props, but this is what I was thinking about. I may be out to lunch. Do you have any thoughts on how AEW could spice up their title scene.

Titles that are defended on ALL PPVS and TV/Youtube Special Events (e.g. Beach Break)
AEW World Heavyweight Championship
AEW Women's World Championship
AEW World Tag Team Championship
AEW World Trios Championship

Titles Defended on AEW Dynamite Only
TNT Championship
-TNT Champion gets the opportunity to put his title on the line at Double or Nothing against the World Heavyweight Champion. Similar to US Title rule in WCW or the X Division Champion Option C in Impact.

AEW Dynamite Diamond Ring
- Competed for Annually in a Battle Royale, but may be defended monthly on Dynamite.

Titles Defended on AEW Dark and Dark Elevation Only
AEW Elevation Championship
- If held for a six month period, Champion gets an opportunity to cash in for a TNT or World Title Match on Dynamite.

AEW Queen of the Ring Crown
- Similar to the Diamond Ring

Khan Cup Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament similar to Crockett Cup. Summertime Tournament. Winning tag team gets a Tag Title Shot at ALL Out

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YouTube shows are major shows now? Interesting take on the word major.
Well, considering that AEW actively promoted both Dark and Dark Elevation on their TNT show every week, and list the results for both shows on Dynamite. Considering that talent promotes both shows during their promos... yes I'd call them major.

·
Registered
340 Posts
AEW has 3 major shows now? LOL wut? They have a major show then two that air on Youtube. They are in talks of adding a second major show on TNT but we are yet to see when that will occur.

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
They should have a singles belt, a women’s belt and two belts for the tag teams. I appreciate your enthusiasm. I used to be as engaged and was right into fantasy booking, but KISS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts