Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After experimenting with BTB I've finally concluded what I want to do for BTB. My own wrestling show, no WCW, WWE, TNA, ECW etc stuff. I have gained permission to post this thread early. Thanks to BkB Hulk. :)

Shane McMahon To Start New Wrestling Promotion!

The media & entire wrestling world are in shock as Shane McMahon has just announced that he is starting a new Wrestling Promotion starting in January 2011! The name of the promotion is Championship Pro-Wrestling! After leaving World Wrestling Entertainment, Shane McMahon was said to be pursuing other things, however the natural love for wrestling that he grew up with is clearly still with him. Shane McMahon has apparently been planning to start his own promotion for nearly 2 years now and has kept it a secret from friends, family & even his father, the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment; Vince McMahon. Many superstars in the wrestling business are shocked at Shane McMahon's announcement. He has been able to sign a vast amount of wrestlers who have a tonne of talent. Championship Pro-Wrestling debuts on Tuesday, January 11th on UPN and will be a weekly running show. Shane McMahon is confident that his vision for the company will allow him to eventually be able to compete with his fathers promotion (WWE). McMahon promises that wrestling fans will not be able to resist this new promotion and guarantees that fans will not be disappointed.

Company Founder & Owner

The Roster.

Active Wrestlers:

Female Roster:

Announce Team:

Other On Air Talent:

Agents/Trainers:

Bruce Prichard
Chavo Guerrero

Christopher Daniels - May also make some appearances on air.
Dusty Rhodes
Freddie Prinze Jr - Also Vice-President of the CPW Creative Team.
Jeff Jarrett - Sold his shares of TNA to Hulk Hogan to join CPW. Also a member of CPW Creative - Mainly booking with the lower/midcard scene.
Joey Styles - Was working for Vince McMahon without a contract before coming over to CPW.
Roddy Piper - Is also a member of the CPW Creative Team.

Championships & Champions

CPW Heavyweight Champion - Chris Jericho
CPW United States Champion - Muhammad Hassan
CPW Tag Team Champions - Wrestlings Greatest Tag Team
CPW Television Championship - Kurt Angle
CPW Womens Champion - Maryse

Title History

CPW Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho - January 30th 2011 - Present

CPW United States Championship
Muhammad Hassan - January 30th 2011 - Present

CPW Tag Team Championships
Wrestlings Greatest Tag Team - January 30th 2011 - Present

CPW Television Championship
Kurt Angle - January 30th 2011 - Present

CPW Womens Championship
Maryse - January 30th 2011 - Present

Pay-Per-View Scheduling

Road To Glory - January 30th 2011
Redemption - February 20th 2011
Hell In Hollywood - March 20th 2011

Other PPV names are yet to be confirmed.

Currently Inactive:

Christian Cage - Injured - Expected To Return - February/March
Elijah Burke - Injured - Expected To Return - April

·
Registered
923 Posts
Great first post and a good idea for a promotion, believable enough to not make me question the idea or anything. The roster looks really great with a lot of guys I like, but the women's division could probably be expended to maybe include some better wrestlers; at first I thought they would all just be valets but if there's a title for them then you could add some strength to the division. I don't know how many tag teams there will be either, glancing over the roster there are a lot of possibilities so I'm interested to see what teams you make out of the guys in your promotion.

All that coupled with one of the best announce team's I've ever seen makes me a very intrigued reader. Can't wait for your first show to see some of your writing.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WWE & TNA Talent React To Shane McMahon.

Several talent from both WWE & TNA have commented on Shane McMahon's new company; Championship Pro Wrestling. Here is what they had to say:

Hulk Hogan: I couldn't help but laugh, he thinks this company is going to be able to challenge WWE & TNA. It wont. Have you seen the talent he has on his roster? His biggest names are Kurt Angle & Chris Jericho. Who else does he have? Who is going to draw for him? Y'know what I mean brother?

Dixie Carter: I was shocked when I heard the announcement, all the best Shane!

Triple H: Of course it came as a shock to me. I didn't expect Shane to even try to take on his father. With the right direction I'm sure he can make his company very, very successful.

Eric Bischoff: Laughable. Will fail.

John Cena: All the best to Shane-O & his new promotion!

Several of the CPW Talent Had The Following To Say:

Kurt Angle: I am thrilled to be working for Shane McMahon. I hope that I will play a big part in helping make his company a success.

Chris Jericho: Shane McMahon is a genius. I'm all for some good competition in the wrestling business. Not been any of that since 2001 when WCW went under.

Jeff Jarrett: So I sold my shares in TNA to be here today. Shane McMahon's vision is incredible and he must not be taken lightly. Everyone on the roster will get a chance to shine through. I can guarantee that.

Shawn Michaels: Remaining retired from in the ring but working with the backstage stuff. Shane understands my church schedule and all the time I missed with my wife & children over the years, he was kind enough to give me a very light schedule.

Cody Rhodes: I'm glad Shane saw potential in me, I'm happy he approached me and asked if I wanted a deal. I look forward to working with Shane McMahon.

CM Punk: I'm coming over to work as an announcer for the time being. Like many others he that have signed to the company have said, his vision is immaculate! Looking forward to this!

The blockbuster announcement was so shocking it was covered on many news channels like NBC, FOX and was even mentioned in the UK on BBC & Sky News.

Vince McMahon has yet to comment.

A spokesman for Shane McMahon said: "Mr. McMahon has invested his money well, his stocks from when he was a part of World Wrestling Entertainment were highly profitable for him and he is still the CEO of China Broadband Inc. Mr. McMahon has a lot to focus on but he is sure he can do it. A lot of brilliant talent has been signed!

Shane McMahon is to be interviewed on Piers Morgan Tonight tomorrow night. Coverage/Summary's of the interviews will be available on our website.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Good job, your starting post was very well put and your roster is packed with talent. Looking forward to your first show :)

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Shane McMahon Interview Recap!

Shane McMahon has been promoting his new promotion by going onto several chat shows, we have a review of these but before we continue, just announced on The Paul O' Grady Show in the UK. Next week Shane McMahon will be a top guest. He is going over to the UK to promote his new promotion as he is very aware that the UK fanbase for Pro-Wrestling tremendous.

Here is a recap of Shane McMahon on the Piers Morgan Show.

Piers: So Mr. McMahon, first of all congratulations for having the balls to start a new wrestling promotion and attempting to take on the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and your father; Vince McMahon.

Shane: Thank you very much. Yeah, my father isn't too pleased with me about starting this new wrestling promotion but to be fair it's about time the wrestling world had some competition. No offence to the other promotions out there. TNA for example. They have a great roster but man, they don't have a vision.

Piers: So you're saying you have a vision?

Shane: Yeah, totally. I've been working on this project for a long time now. Many within WWE don't know this but I was even working on it at around about the end of January 2009.

Piers: Wow, so you've been creating this new idea for nearly 2 years?

Shane: Exactly, exactly.

Piers: Now, I gotta ask this, you're probably sick of hearing this but the whole Wrestling being fake thing....

Shane: Right, yeah...

Piers: Now we all know wrestling isn't where it was 10 - 15 years ago. Do you think that's because of the internet and people pushing the fact that wrestling is fake whereas promotions like UFC, MMA etc are real?

Shane: In a way, yes but not entirely. I don't think the internet has done much to impact wrestling as a whole and you have to be aware the IWC are a very...

Piers: Sorry, IWC?

Shane: the Internet Wrestling Community.

Piers: Oh. hahaha.

Shane: Yeah, so as I was saying, the IWC are only a small percentage of Pro-Wrestlings fanbase. So it's not really, in my view, had much of an impact on pro-wrestling.

Piers: & what about UFC etc?

Shane: Yeah, totally. UFC has grown and grown and grown. Much like the WWE, then WWF did. But there will come a point when people want something new, it happens everywhere. You look at football teams. If a manager keeps the same team for years and years and years, people get bored with it. UFC, Wrestling etc are sort of the same. Not entirely but sort of.

Piers: I can see where you're coming from. Anyway, back to your father. Vince McMahon built the WWE to a global phenomenon. People who don't even have any interest in wrestling knew who Stone Cold, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage etc are. Do you think you could build big household names like your father has done?

Shane: That's a tough, tough question to answer but I certainly hope so. Wrestling will hit that 'boom period' and become popular again in the near future. It's pretty much a guarantee.

Piers: Now I read, as I'm sure you did, some reactions from several stars in the WWE as well as TNA. What was your reaction to this, especially the comments from Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff?

Shane: Oh, I haven't read them actually.

Piers: Oh, well I'll read out some of the reactions for you if that's alright with you.

Shane: Sure, by all means please do.

Piers: Hulk Hogan said "I couldn't help but laugh, he thinks this company is going to be able to challenge WWE & TNA. It wont. Have you seen the talent he has on his roster? His biggest names are Kurt Angle & Chris Jericho. Who else does he have? Who is going to draw for him? Y'know what I mean brother?"

Shane: Hahahaha, that's pretty funny actually.

Piers: What do you mean by that?

Shane: Well, the way I see Hulk Hogan is that if it isn't revolving around him, he's not going to like it. Everything with Hulk Hogan has to be about him in my opinion. He's just bitter. I'll prove him wrong.

Piers: Alright. Eric Bischoff said "Laughable. Will fail."

Shane: Haha, Piers, this comes from a man who claimed he would change the TNA promotion for the better, now, granted he has been able to get higher numbers, he hasn't done very much to make the promotion that much better. Eric & myself have never really seen eye to eye.

Piers: There was however some very good, positive reactions from the announcement. TNA President Dixie Carter said "I was shocked when I heard the announcement, all the best Shane!"

Shane: That doesn't surprise me at all. Dixie is a very humble person, she's generous, kind, everything you could ask from a person, y'know?

Piers: So when does the show debut?

Shane: The first show is called Championship Pro-Wrestling: Tornado. Debuts on Tuesday the 11th of January 2011 on UPN. I guarantee it will be explosive and wrestling fans will not want to miss this!

Piers: Well thanks ever so much for coming on Mr. McMahon.

Shane: It's my pleasure.

Piers: Ladies & Gentlemen, make sure you tune in on Tuesday the 11th of January to see this brand new wrestling promotion! Give a big round of applause for Shane McMahon!

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
I hope you're aware of what the Paul O'Grady Show is like. It's not the show to promote a wrestling company at all. It's a light-hearted entertainment show with celebs. There's no way in the world that you'd see anything like this on the Paul O'Grady Show. It's just completely the wrong audience.

Also, instead of these interviews with Shane, what I think would be helpful is to say how all these stars from WWE & TNA came to leave their respective companies to join Shane's. Even for a created company, the roster is tremendously unrealistic, and there's been no attempt to try and convince us otherwise.

Edit: Just so you have an idea of what Paul O'Grady and his shows are like, I found this for you.

Also, the official 'The Paul O'Grady Show' finished a long time ago and his new show is on ITV in prime time, but the series finished a few weeks ago. It's important to do your research as it comes off as being lazy when you don't.

I hope I don't come off as being harsh. I'm just trying to be helpful.

·
Money in the Bank.
1,819 Posts
This certainly has a degree of appeal about it. What Nige is saying is right though, in my opinion, you need to have some sort of backstory to give us an idea as to how all these folk ended up in your new company. I like your roster. Don't let yourself be limited by realism, but just don't be stupid about it.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

CPW: Tornado - Debut Edition Preview
January 11th 2011

Many within the wrestling world were shocked to hear that Shane McMahon, son of perhaps the greatest wrestling promoter in the history of professional wrestling, had built his own company. Many thought it was a joke. Many big names within the wrestling world said mostly negative things about Shane McMahon's new company; CPW. However, there are a lot of names who liked Shane's idea, who decided they would jump ship and join this company. Many big names and considered veterans Shane McMahon has managed to sign are; Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and many, many more.

Shane McMahon said the following earlier today. "There are no matches confirmed for the show, however, I guarantee that the fans will be satisfied at the end of the night"

Confirmed For Tornado:

Shane McMahon To Make An Announcement.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

CPW: Tornado - Debut Edition January 11th 2011
Florida; Daytona Beach

The show opens with a introduction video and some small pyro's. The arena is like the iMPACT Zone in TNA but slightly bigger, 4 sided ring, WWE like barricades and a flat ramp. We cut straight to our announce team which consists of Black Snow, Michael Cole & CM Punk.

Cole: Ladies & Gentlemen, we welcome you to this debut edition of a new promotion called Championship Pro-Wrestling. This show is called Tornado & will be brought to you live every Tuesday night on UPN! We come to you live from Daytona Beach, Florida! I'm Michael Cole alongside two former World Champions; Booker T & CM Punk, and guys, how electric is this arena here tonight?!

Punk: You would need to be here to be able to feel the electricity, these fans are on their feet! I am super excited to be here tonight for this new, fresh promotion! We have a lot of young lions ready to shine and tonight promises to be explosive. Our Chairman; Shane McMahon is scheduled to be here tonight!

Snow: Haha, what an atmosphere there is in this arena. These fans are going crazy. Oh and Cole, I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot but, it's Black Snow! Do it again!

Cole: Do I have to?

Punk: I think you better Cole. Haha!

Cole: Alright, Ladies & Gentlemen, we are live in Daytona Beach, Florida, I'm Michael Cole alongside Black Snow..... & CM Punk!

Snow: There you go dawg!

Snow & Punk are laughing and then some music hits....

*Here Comes the Money* (Remixed)

Cole: Well, it looks like our Chairman isn't wasting any time! Here comes Mr. McMahon!

Shane walks out from behind the curtain, raises his arms to either side and shouts "C'mon Baby!"

Punk: It certainly looks like Mr. McMahon is super excited to be here in Florida!

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, please give a big welcome tothe Chairman of Championship Pro-Wrestling; Shane McMahon!

Shane is obviously in high spirits as he makes his way to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans. He gets in the ring and does his signature dance and asks for a microphone.

McMahon: What's up Florida??!!

The crowd cheer as Shane delivers a cheap pop.

McMahon: Welcome to CPW; Championship. Pro. Wrestling!

The crowd are on fire for Shane as he sucks up the energy.

McMahon: This is a new start to pro-wrestling, a new face, a new destination on the map! This is my company!

The crowd are loving Shane McMahon right now!

McMahon: Now, in this company we do things a little different, everyone is treated with fairness, everyone will get a chance to shine and nobody goes un-noticed. In my company, you earn the right to call yourself champion, you earn the weekly pay-check and you earn the right to call yourself the best in the world today!

A Shane-O-Mac chant breaks out and McMahon shakes his head.

McMahon: Now, now. Be careful what you say, you can't call me that.

Shane lowers the mic and has a chuckle to himself.

McMahon: Now tonight, I have something I need to say. Now this concerns who you people will be seeing each and every week. It concerns who is going to be running this show. I have a lot to do and can't run this show every week so I've appointed a General Manager.

The crowd are still chanting Shane-O-Mac. Shane pinches himself.

McMahon: Is this real? Hahaha

Shane looks out into the crowd and nods his head with a huge smile on his face.

McMahon: You people are amazing!

Everyone is on their feet!

McMahon: Now, back to buisness! A lot of you may not even like the man I've chosen to be the new General Manager, but he has a very, very creative mind, he's quick and is right on the money & even I have had a few run in's with him.. Ladies & gentlemen, please welcome your new General Manager for CPW Tornado.....

*Hittin Hard*

McMahon: Jonathan Coachman!

Jonathan Coachman receives a mostly positive reaction from the CPW fans. He enters the ring and shakes Shane's hand.

Coachman: First of all, allow me to thank you Mr. McMahon...

McMahon: Please, call me Shane.

Coachman: Well, erm, allow me to thank you Shane for this opportunity, I can guarantee I will not let you down!

Shane nods in approval.

Coachman: & to prove to you that I will not let you down, tonight I have organised a tournament.

Shane again, nods in approval.

Coachman: As I'm sure you are aware, our first Pay-Per-View is called "Road To Glory".

The crowd cheer as Coachman chuckles.

Coachman: Well, the tournament I have prepared is simply that, Road To Glory. 8 men will compete in a tournament over the next few weeks. The final for that match will take place at our Pay-Per-View; Road To Glory and the winner will become the first ever CPW Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd love Coachman's announcement and Shane McMahon is obviously pleased with his idea.

Coachman: Now, to ensure everybody has a chance, I've generated a programme which will pick 8 names at random from the roster. This way everyone has a chance to compete in the tournament. Now, I have also come up with another plan to see who will face off for the CPW United States Championship. This is quite simple really. In the semi-finals for this tournament, 2 men will be eliminated after being so close to the final. Well, I've decided that those two will face each other at the Pay-Per-View with 2 additional opponents. Making this match a Fatal 4 Way for the CPW United States Championship!

The crowd once again approve of Coachman's idea.

McMahon: Well, I'm obviously not the only one when I say, That's a hell of an idea!

Coachman: & it doesn't end there. We still need to crown the CPW Tag Team Champions, so. I'm allowing any team that doesn't get entered into the tournament to come to my office put their names down and from there, I will decide which two teams will face off against each other and compete for the CPW Tag Team Championships!

McMahon: Now, I told you this man was right on the money. Ladies & Gentlemen, enjoy the show!

Shane & Coachman shake hands and leave the ring together as we cut to a commercial break!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

We return from the commercial and are in Jonathan Coachman's Office.

Coachman: Welcome back to CPW Tornado! Now, we can't have a tournament without any participants, can we?

Coachman laughs at his own joke.

Coachman: Now, people in the control room, start the generator and select the participants for the Road To Glory Tournament!

A graphic which is flicking through each superstar is now on the screen and each superstar is being selected one after the other.

1. AJ Styles!
2. Wade Barrett!
3. Chris Jericho!
4. Kurt Angle!
5. Jeff Hardy!
6. Muhammad Hassan!
7. Matt Hardy!
8. Ted Dibiase Jr!

Coachman: & there you have it ladies & gentlemen! Now, the generator is going to decide who will face off against who in the tournament!

Match 1: Kurt Angle vs Ted Dibiase Jr
Match 2: Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles
Match 3: Matt Hardy vs Muhammad Hassan
Match 4: Chris Jericho vs Wade Barrett

Coachman: & there we have it, the tournament is now in process! Back to you....

A knock on Coachman's door is heard. It's The Guns; Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin!

Coachman: Gentlemen....

They sign the Tag Team Championship sheet and leave the office.

Coachman: Back to you guys at ringside.

Cole: Well folks, how about that. Jonathan Coachman is the new General Manager of Tornado and has already made his presence felt!

Punk: I think I'd rather have that Eagle as General Manager than this idiot.

Cole: What Eagle?

Punk: Think about it Cole.

Snow: This tournament is a joke. It's about time the veterans got a bit of respect rather than all these no name youngsters!

Cole: What do you mean, you've had your chance at the top!

*Medal Mix*

Garcia: The following contest is round 1 of the Road To Glory tournament! Introducing first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the only Olympic Gold Medallist in Pro-Wrestling history; Kurt Angle!

Angle is cheered by the fans as he enters the ring and poses.

*Money, Money, Money*

Garcia: & his opponent, being accompanied by Maryse, from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds, Ted DiBiase Jr!

DiBiase has a mostly negative reaction, however he has some cheers due to being in his home state of Florida.

Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Kurt Angle vs Ted DiBiase

The bell rings and Angle & Dibiase lock horns as the debut match of CPW is in progress. DiBiase, obviously the younger of the two has far less experience than Kurt Angle who has been wrestling professionally for almost 13 years now. Angle is quick to take DiBiase down and locks in a tight headlock. Angle is twisting away as DiBiase is unable to break free. DiBiase's shoulders are now down! "1---2--" DiBiase is able to get up, Angle still has him stuck in the headlock. DiBiase is able to rise up and is on his feet. Angle tosses him over and is now back down with the headlock! The CPW crowd start a "Let's Go Angle" chant. DiBiase doesn't look like he's going to get out of this either. Angle releases the hold and gets to his feet, allowing DiBiase to recover. DiBiase looks up at Angle and see's him laughing at how little experience he has. DiBiase is obviously frustrated, Maryse grabs Angles attention and angle pays for it as DiBiase takes advantage and starts to kick Angle down to the mat. DiBiase now has a huge grin on his face as he is constantly stomping away at Angle. DiBiase is shouting at Angle, letting him know he's a washed up old man and it's time he let the younger guys shine. DiBiase gets down and starts to choke Angle. "1,2,3,4" he releases the choke. Maryse is at ringside cheering on her man. DiBiase grabs Angle by the head and shoves him into the corner. DiBiase points and laughs at Angle and doesn't get a positive reaction from the crowd because of it. DiBiase hits a few closed fists to Angle and then hits some chops. DiBiase seems like he is in total control.

DiBiase whips Angle into the opposite corner, wait, Angle counters into an Irish Whip of his own, DiBiase runs into the turnbuckle but runs back out and attempts a lariat to Angle, he ducks. German Suplex! He keeps his arms wrapped around DiBiase! Another German! The grip is still locked, another German Suplex! This time Angle releases the hold. He gets to his feet and is on fire now, he pulls down the straps and waits for DiBiase to get up. Angle Slam attempt! DiBiase jumps out of it and gets behind Angle. Million Dollar Dream! Angle is able to back DiBiase into the corner, forcing him to release the hold. Angle turns around and takes a few steps back as DiBiase stumbles towards him again. Belly-To-Belly! DiBiase is sent crashing down! Angle with a cover. "1---2---" Kick-out. Angle gets back to his feet and is quick to lift DiBiase up. Another Belly-To-Belly! Maryse is on the outside looking worried as Angle is destroying Ted DiBiase! Angle doesn't go for a cover, he picks DiBiase up again. ANOTHER BELLY-TO-BELLY! DiBiase hardly even responds to the 3rd Belly-To-Belly he has taken. Angle is laughing to himself, he knows DiBiase is done. Angle covers DiBiase. "1---2--" Maryse puts DiBiase's foot on the ropes! Angle looks at the foot on the rope and realises it was Maryse who put it on the ropes! Angle quickly gets off of DiBiase and gets to his feet. Maryse is looking at the fans as if she did nothing. angle leans over the ropes and grabs Maryse by the hair! He pulls her up on the apron and looks like he's ready to strike her. Wait, Dream Street! DiBiase saves Maryse just in time. DiBiase manages to capatalise and makes the cover! "1---2---3" It's over!

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, your winner and advancing to Round 2 of the Road To Glory Tournament; Ted DiBiase Jr!

Aftermath: DiBiase has his arm raised in victory after defeating a true wrestling machine in Kurt Angle. Maryse brings in a mic. DiBiase wraps his arm around Maryse.

DiBiase: Now that....

DiBiase looks at Angle.

DiBiase: ...that's priceless. Hahahahahahaha.

DiBiase drops the mic and along with Maryse, leaves the ring and heads to the back as Angle is just coming round.

Punk: Well there you have it, the new blood defeats the Veteran and advances to the next round.

Snow: How can you call that a victory, dawg? He cheated!

Cole: Well, while these two debate, we have Todd Grisham backstage with Chris Jericho.

We cut backstage.

Grisham: Thank you Michael Cole. Joining me now is a former World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

Jericho walks on the screen.

Grisham: Now Chris, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on facing a man that, well you know all too well...

Jericho: My thoughts? You want my thoughts? I'll give you my thoughts, Wade Barrett was mentored by me, Wade Barrett wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. But Wade Barrett needs to realise that I am Chris Jericho, I may have taught him everything he knows but I didn't teach him everything Chris Jericho knows. Remember this, it doesn't matter where I am, I am the best the world has to offer, I am wrestling, I am simply the best in the world at what I do! Barrett, watch out, Chris Jericho's coming to destroy you.

Jericho walks off the screen.

Cole: Don't adjust your TV set ladies & gentlemen, all that and more coming up tonight!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

*Modest*

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following is a first round match for the Road To Glory Tournament! Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 215 pounds, he is the Anti Christ Of Professional Wrestling; Jeff Hardy!

Hardy makes his way to the ring, walking slowly with a look of disgust on his face as the CPW Crowd have nothing but negativity for him.

*I Am, I Am (Remix)*

Garcia: & his opponent, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing 215 pounds, The Phenomenal; A.J Styles!

Styles has the crowd on his side as he makes his way to the ring, slapping some fans hands and even taking a picture with a massive AJ Fan at ringside. Hardy looks disgusted with AJ Styles.

Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles

Styles & Hardy lock up but Hardy is quick to knee Styles in the gut club him down to the mat. Hardy starts to punch and stomp at Styles and weakens him down. Hardy tells Styles he is nothing, he is the best in the world. Hardy has Styles sitting in the corner and is stomping away constantly. The referee has to step in to stop Hardy. Hardy clearly tells the referee to **** off and shoves him out of the way. Styles is able to pull himself up quickly and kicks Hardy in the gut as he is approaching him. Styles jumps up on the top rope and hits a diving kick to Hardy's chest, knocking him down. Styles with a cover. "1---2---" Hardy kicks out. Styles climbs back up top and waits for Hardy to get to his feet. Diving Cross Body! No! Hardy falls and rolls out of the way as Styles hits nothing but canvas. Styles gets on his feet as soon as he misses Hardy but is clearly winded. Hardy takes advantage and hits a sitout jawbreaker! Hardy with a cover. "1---2---" Styles kicks out at 2! Hardy looks at Styles and spits his chewing gum on him. He lifts Styles up and whips him into the corner, AJ counters into his own! Whisper In The Wind! Hardy was able to run up the ropes and hit his signature move! Hardy with another cover. "1---2--" Styles again kicks out. Hardy is certainly looking frustrated. He picks Styles up and tosses him out of the ring. Hardy falls down to the mat and starts to rock back and forth, pulling at his hair. Styles is taking advantage of Hardy's bizzare behaviour and is recuperating on the outside. Hardy now picks himself back up and leaves the ring. He climbs on top of the barricade as Styles is getting to his feet. Diving closeline off the barricade! No! Styles moved and Hardy met nothing but the concrete floor!

Styles doesn't give Hardy any time, he picks him up and quickly rolls him back in the ring. Styles hooks the leg. "1---2--" Hardy kicks out. It's clear that the missed dive has hurt Hardy. Styles gets to his feet and starts to stomp Hardy back down to the mat. He hits a standing legdrop and again hooks the leg. "1---2---" Hardy kicks out. Styles waits for Hardy to get to his feet and he springs off of the ropes. Swinging neckbreaker! Styles has gained control of the match now. He lifts Hardy up and places him on the top turnbuckle, AJ climbs up top and attempts a superplex! Hardy is blocking it as much as he can. AJ starts to punch down on Hardy's back and again attempts the superplex. Hardy again blocks it and counters into his own forward suplex! AJ is sent crashing down as Hardy stays on the top rope. Hardy see's Styles is in the perfect position and he raises himself quickly. Swanton bomb! He hits it! Hardy with a casual cover on Styles. "1---2---" AJ was able to stretch his foot and get it on the bottom rope! Hardy looks at this and is obviously ticked off. He gets in the referee's face and demands he be declared the winner. The referee declines Hardy's demand and Hardy exits the ring, he grabs a chair and re-enters the ring. AJ is getting back to his feet and turns around. Steel-chair to the face! The referee calls for the bell! Hardy has a sinister look on his face as he lays AJ lying motionless! Hardy threatens to strike the official! The referee quickly exits the ring as Hardy steps over Styles and raises his hand. Styles has won and advanced to the next round but Hardy is the one who is walking out.

Snow: & that's how you do it! Jeff Hardy showed this punk AJ Styles how to get things done!

Cole: So you think being disqualified and not advancing further for a chance at the World title is how you get things done?

Snow: You see dawg, it makes people remember you, little things like that, it makes the fans hate you even more! Jeff Hardy is CPW!

Punk: Yeah, good luck with that.

Aftermath: Hardy is half way up the ramp, laughing to himself as Styles is being checked on by officials and we cut backstage to all the women arguing. The General Manager walks on the screen.

Coachman: Ladies, ladies, ladies. I know why you're arguing. You're arguing over who is going to get a night in a hotel with the new GM.

Coachman fixes his suit as the divas look at him confused.

Coachman: Now, in all seriousness, I know you are arguing over who is the best.... That's why at Road To Glory, we will have ourselves a gauntlet match. There's 5 of you ladies, well 2 of you will start the match, generated at random, of course and once one of you pin the other one, another diva will enter and the process goes on until there is one soul survivor. That survivor will become the new CPW Womens Champion!

The divas all look on in approval as Coachman walks away and we cut back to ringside.

*Out Of Time*

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome The Sinister Scotsman; Drew McIntyre!

McIntyre isn't welcomed with any cheers, just massive heat from the CPW fans. He enters the ring and grabs Lillian's mic off of her.

McIntyre: Now let me...

Almost instantly a "Go Back To Scotland" chant breaks out and McIntyre quickly gets frustrated with the very vocal crowd.

McIntyre: Now, let me get this right. Our new General Manager decides to make a tournament to see who will become the first Heavyweight Champion of this company.

McIntyre still gets a lot of heat.

McIntyre: & he doesn't include easily the best talent on his roster in it!? Now, I know. He said it was random and generated by computer but the way I see it is... Well, Mr. Coachman fixed this entire tournament. He didn't want to give me, Drew McIntyre the chance to shine! He knew that if I was in this tournament, I would put each and every superstar I faced on the injured list. Indefinitely!

McIntyre is sucking up the heat here!

McIntyre: But don't worry, Drew McIntyre is a very forgiving man so, to show just how brilliant I am and to show Mr. Coachman the mistake he made, I'm issuing an open challenge to any wrestler in the back who thinks they can take me down and defeat me.

The crowd cheer for McIntyre's challenge, hoping he gets his ass kicked.

McIntyre: But, they only have 3 minutes to try and beat me.

McIntyre drops the mic and looks up at the ramp, waiting for someone to come out.

*The Plan*

Brian Kendrick comes from behind the curtain! McIntyre's serious look quickly turns and he laughs at Kendrick. Kendrick has a very focused and serious look on his face as he makes his way into the ring. McIntyre picks up the mic.

McIntyre: Hahahahaha, you? You think you can defeat me in under 3 minutes? Hahahahaha.....

McIntyre lowers the mic and continues laughing, he stops and looks at Kendrick again.

McIntyre: & tell me, who in the hell are you? Hahahahaha...

Kendrick looks serious and he knocks the mic out of McIntyre's hand. McIntyre watches as the mic falls and he quickly nails Kendrick in the head with a stiff right hand, knocking him down. The referee rings the bell to start the match!

Match 3: McIntyre's 3 Minute Invitational - Drew McIntyre vs Brian Kendrick

McIntyre quickly gets down and starts choking Kendrick. The referee starts the count. "1,2,3,4" McIntyre releases the hold but locks it right back in. The referee again starts the count "1,2,3,4" McIntyre does the same again! "1,2,3,4" This time McIntyre leaves Kendrick and argues with the referee. Kendrick is trying to get some air back before McIntyre continues his assault. Kendrick gets on one knee, McIntyre with a hard boot to the face, sending Kendrick back down. McIntyre poses to the crowd and doesn't get a positive reaction. McIntyre lifts Kendrick up and hooks the head. Future Shock! McIntyre puts one foot on Kendrick's chest. "1---2---3!" McIntyre wins with ease! 0:56

Garcia: Here is your winner, Drew McIntyre!

Cole: Impressive victory here for McIntyre!

Aftermath: McIntyre has his arm raised high as he is declared the victor. McIntyre isn't finished though, he picks a lifeless Brian Kendrick up. Another Future Shock DDT! Kendrick is out cold!

Punk: I'll bet his great, great, great, great, great, great, great Grandfather is William Wallace.

Snow: Tell me you didn't just say that?

Punk: What? I'm serious, he is ruthless just like William Wallace was.

Black Snow & CM Punk are left arguing as we cut to a commercial break.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Back from the commercial and the next match is about to begin.

*Arab American*

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following is a first round match for the Road To Glory Tournament! Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan, Muhammad Hassan!

Hassan is clearly not well liked by the fans as he spits on the ramp and makes his way down to the ring. He asks for a mic. His music stops and he looks out into the crowd and shakes his head as a huge "USA" chant breaks out.

Hassan: You people disgust me... You people....

The USA chant is drowning out Hassan.

Hassan: You people still treat me as a prisoner?

Huge heat for Hassan.

Hassan: 6 years ago, I was forced to retire. 6 years ago, I was forced to hang up the boots because of racists like each and every one of you. But no more. You see, Muhammad Hassan is back, Muhammad Hassan is back and is here to stay. I'm not going to let you people boo me out of what I've wanted to do for so long! I'm not going to let you people send me back to nothing. I'm not going to let any of you people get under my skin! You see, when it's all said and done, each and every one of you Americans are nothing but a bunch of raci.....

*The Moment*

Matt Hardy's music cuts Hassan off as he walks quickly down to the ring.

Garcia: & his opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing 236 pounds; Matt Hardy!

Hardy enters the ring, pulls his thumbs towards his chest and quickly attacks Hassan!

Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Muhammad Hassan vs Matt Hardy

Hardy has Hassan down and is just punching away at him with rights and lefts. Matt Hardy clearly disagrees with what Hassan was just saying and it shows! Hardy is just pounding away on Hassan. the referee is trying to get Hardy off of him but he just pushes him away. Hardy gets off of Hassan and gets back on his feet. Hassan too gets to his feet. Side Effect! Hardy is going through a surge of adrenaline right now! Hassan pulls himself up in the corner. Hardy runs towards him and hits a closeline followed up by a bulldog! Hardy is feeding off of the crowd right now and doesn't appear to be slowing down any time soon! Hardy waits for Hassan to get to his feet. He kicks him in the midsection, Twist Of Fate! No! Hassan pushes him off. Hardy turns around and is met with a stiff closeline. Hardy is now down on the mat as Hassan regains a breath or two. Hassan looks out into the crowd as another "USA" chant starts. Hassan mouths "You people sicken me!" He picks Hardy up. Inside cradle! "1---2---" Hardy nearly picked up a victory! Hardy & Hassan both to their feet at the same time. Hardy attempts a closeline but Hassan ducks. Belly to back suplex from Hassan! Hassan looks at Hardy with disgust and rolls him over onto his stomach. Hassan drops his knee on Hardy's back several times and then steps over Hardy, stretching out his arms and looking up in the air. Camel Clutch! This one looks like it could be over early! Hardy's rush of adrenaline may have cost him the match! Hardy is in the middle of the ring with no where to go. He tries to move towards the ropes but it doesn't look like he has enough energy to do so! The referee asks if he wants to give it up, Hardy tells him no. Hassan leans back some more, applying more pressure to Hardy's upper back & neck area! Hardy fades! The referee checks on Hardy and he's not responding at all! The referee calls for the bell!

Aftermath: Hassan keeps the Camel Clutch locked on for another 8-10 seconds and finally releases Hardy. Hassan looks out into the crowd and then looks at Hardy, spitting on him.

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, your winner & advancing to Round 2 of the Road To Glory Tournament; Muhammad Hassan.

Hassan raises his hand as the CPW crowd go as far as throwing popcorn, sodas, paper and other things in the ring at him!

CM Punk: I think we can all agree that Muhammad Hassan has a point when he says he is treated as a prisoner here in the USA.

Cole: WHAT?! You can't be serious about that!

Punk: Look at him Cole, he is impressive in the ring, backs up what he says about himself and is right about these people! He isn't treated fairly, look at all this crap they are throwing at him for no reason!

Cole: Maybe if he didn't mock these fans, he would be treated a bit better!

Snow: Listen home dawgs, we have to continue on with the night!

Cole & Punk continue to argue over Hassan's actions as we cut to a video package.

Narrator: January 30th, Champions Will Be Crowned & Stars Will Be Made!

Narrator: Live on Pay-Per-View!
We come back and see Ted DiBiase & Maryse.

DiBiase: Did you see that? They have me, Ted DiBiase on the poster for the Pay-Per-View! That can only mean one thing...... They think I'm the future of this company!

Maryse: Hah et je serai dans les divas égale aussi. Nous pouvons devenir le couple ultime de pouvoir!

DiBiase: Hey! We agreed, no more French!

Maryse: I said, that I will be in the divas match too and we will become the ultimate power couple!

DiBiase: Ahhh, I like your thinking. C'mon, lets get out of here.

DiBiase puts his arm around Maryse and they leave. We cut to the ring.

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following is the final first round match for the Road To Glory Tournament.

*Exploding Helmets (Remix)*

Garcia: Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 265 pounds; Wade Barrett!

Barrett makes his way down to the ring and is welcomed with mass amount of heat. Barrett taunts a few fans at ringside before entering the ring.

*Enemy*

Garcia: & his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing 226 pounds; Chris Jericho!

Jericho has the crowd firmly on his side as he makes his way down to the ring.

Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Wade Barrett vs Chris Jericho

The referee calls for the match to begin and these two lock up. Jericho tries to push Barrett off of him, but Barrett has a huge weight & size advantage over Jericho. Barrett shoves Jericho off, forcing him down to the mat. Jericho looks up at Barrett, looking sort of surprised. The two lock up again, Jericho manages to back Barrett into the corner. Barrett again pushes Jericho off! Jericho is obviously frustrated and gets back to his feet. Barrett looks to be beaming with confidence. Barrett invites Jericho in for another lock up. Jericho goes in for it. Just before they lock up, Barrett hits a stiff kick to Jericho's midsection and clubs his back. Jericho stumbles over to the ropes as Barrett starts to pound down on him. The referee steps in and starts a 5 count as Jericho is on the ropes. "1,2,3,4" Barrett stops his assault on Jericho and walks over to the referee, exchanging a few words before refocusing on Jericho. Barrett goes to hit a big right hand on Jericho but Jericho blocks it and hits his own right. This sends Barrett stumbling to the middle of the ring, Jericho runs at Barrett but Barrett is quick to step out of the way and toss Jericho over the top rope. Barrett poses for the crowd but doesn't realise Jericho held onto the top rope! Barrett turns around and see's Jericho skinning the cat! Jericho turns around as Barrett is running towards him. Big back body drop over the top rope! Barrett is sent to the outside. Jericho does a little dance in the ring as Barrett is pulling himself up via the ring apron. Baseball slide! Barrett is sent back down! Jericho poses for the fans as Barrett is recovering on the outside. Jericho walks over to the ropes as Barrett is getting up. Plauncha! Barrett caught Jericho! Barrett slams Jericho against the ring post several times before finally dropping him on the padded floor. Barrett takes a moment to catch his breath and then lifts Jericho up, rolling him back in the ring.

Barrett is quick to get back in the ring and cover Jericho. "1---2--" Kick out! Barrett rises to his feet and positions Jericho. He hits a big knee drop to Jericho's face. Another cover. "1---2--" Kick out again. Barrett again gets to his feet and this time he rakes Jericho's face with his boot. Barrett poses and the crowd boo him. He gets Jericho on his feet and slaps him in the face, telling him he's pathetic. Barrett hits a few European Uppercuts to Jericho, sending Jericho staggering into the corner. Barrett looks Jericho right in the eyes and laughs. He hits a huge fist to Jericho's nose! Barrett steps out of the way as Jericho falls down to the mat. He may have knocked Jericho out! Barrett pulls Jericho to the middle of the ring and covers him. "1---2---" No! Jericho gets a shoulder up! Jericho's nose has been busted open, and it's been busted open bad. Barrett lifts Jericho up. Wait! Jericho with a quick take down and grabs the legs of Barrett! Jericho tries to turn Barrett over! He's almost there! Walls of Jericho!!! Jericho has blood dripping from his nose as Barrett is shouting in pain, trying to get to the ropes. Barrett is crawling to the ropes, and uses his size to his advantage. His long arm reaches out and grabs the bottom rope! Jericho is asked to release the hold but he doesn't! The referee starts a count. "1,2,3,4" Jericho releases the hold and falls to the mat. Jericho is trying to regain a breath. Barrett is getting to his feet and Jericho see's this. Jericho is on his feet now as Barrett turns around! Codebreaker! No! Barrett showing tremendous strength and lifts Jericho up onto his shoulders! WASTELAND! Barrett hits it but he falls to the mat too!

The referee starts a count! "1------2-----3-----4-----5--" Barrett gets on his feet and doesn't cover Jericho! Barrett looks at Jericho and laughs. He lifts Jericho up and gets him up on his shoulders again. Wasteland coming up! No! Jericho falls off of Barrett's shoulders and turns Barrett round. CODEBREAKER!!! Jericho is able to cover Barrett! "1---2---" KICK OUT!!! BARRETT KICKS OUT!! Jericho with blood still dripping from his nose can't believe it! Barrett is down in the center of the ring and Jericho is thinking about what to do to put Barrett away. He looks at the ropes and runs towards them! Lionsault! No! Barrett moves out of the way but Jericho is able to land on his feet. He turns around and Barrett hits him in the midsection. Powerbomb! No! Jericho rolls through! Walls of Jericho!!!! It's locked! Jericho is demanding the referee ask him. Barrett is crawling to the ropes but Jericho pulls him back to the center of the ring. Barrett is in pain and can't get to the ropes! He tries to push Jericho off of him but isn't able to! Barrett taps! Barrett taps!!!!

Garcia: Here is your winner and advancing to round 2 of the Road To glory Tournament, Chris Jericho!

Aftermath: Jericho falls to the mat, clearly exhausted after that match with Barrett. Jericho pulls himself up and the referee raises his arm in victory. The crowd are applauding Jericho.

Snow: & that's how the veterans get it done! Bravo Chris, bravo!

Cole: What a match, impressive victory for Chris Jericho here tonight! He advances and will face Muhammad Hassan next week in round 2!

Punk: Lets not forget, Barrett helped make this match brilliant, he is sure to be the future. He took Jericho to the limit!

Cole: After that match, Barrett proved he needs to be taken seriously!

Punk: Don't forget to join us next week as we have Round 2 of the Road To Glory Tournament! We have Ted DiBiase vs AJ Styles & Muhammad Hassan vs Chris Jericho!

Cole: That's right, all that and more, make sure you tune in next week! I've been Michael Cole alongside CM Punk & Booker T, goodnight everybody!

Snow: *Mumbling* How many times, it's Black Snow!

The show ends with Barrett making his way to the back as Jericho is posing for the fans in the ring. The screen fades to black.

Quick Results:

Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Ted DiBiase def Kurt Angle
Road To Glory 1st Round Match: AJ Styles def Jeff Hardy via DQ
Drew McIntyre 3 Minute Challenge: Drew McIntyre def Brian Kendrick - 0:56
Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Muhammad Hassan def Matt Hardy
Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Chris Jericho def Wade Barrett

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tornado Results, Next Week, Possible Spoilers.

Shane McMahon was said to be extremely happy with the way the first ever episode of CPW Tornado went down. McMahon announced that Jonathan Coachman will be the General Manager due to him having more than just the wrestling business to focus on. Coachman is expected to portray a face, something Shane McMahon thinks will go down well.

The results for the debut edition of Tornado are:

Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Ted DiBiase def Kurt Angle
Road To Glory 1st Round Match: AJ Styles def Jeff Hardy via DQ
Drew McIntyre 3 Minute Challenge: Drew McIntyre def Brian Kendrick - 0:56
Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Muhammad Hassan def Matt Hardy
Road To Glory 1st Round Match: Chris Jericho def Wade Barrett

The Drew McIntyre 3 Minute Challenge is expected to be a segment that will run for a few weeks.

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

The promotional poster for Road To Glory was revealed on Tornado. The poster features Ted DiBiase with a golden city in the background. There is speculation that the poster hints at DiBiase becoming the first CPW Champion, though anything is possible this early on.

In relation to the announcers, Michael Cole is clearly the face of the broadcast team, CM Punk will portray a tweener & Black Snow seems to be favouring only the veterans.

Next weeks episode of Tornado will feature Round 2 (Semi-Finals) of the Road To Glory Tournament. The matches will be:

Road To Glory Tournament: Semi-Final: Ted DiBiase vs AJ Styles
Road To Glory Tournament: Semi-Final: Muhammad Hassan vs Chris Jericho

·
WWWYKI, Bro.
1,426 Posts
You have a reader in me! I liked your first show. You have a good project on your hands and you can make this extremely sucessful if you stick with this! I wish you the best of luck, dude! Just please, stick to this and hopefully people will start reading this as well.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

CPW: Tornado - The Road To Glory Continues
January 18th 2011

Last week, the Chairman of Championship Pro-Wrestling announced that Jonathan Coachman would be in control every Tuesday night and boy was it a great announcement. Mr. Coachman announced a blockbuster tournament named; The Road To Glory Tournament in which 8 superstars would fight it out to earn the right to become the very first Championship Pro-Wrestling Champion! On last weeks edition we were given a glimpse into who could be that man. Ted DiBiase, AJ Styles, Muhammad Hassan & Chris Jericho all won their round 1 matches respectively, the only question that remains for this week is; Which 2 superstars will be advancing to the finals to fight it out for the CPW Championship? Ted DiBiase will battle AJ Styles and Muhammad Hassan will go toe to toe with the veteran; Chris Jericho!

Confirmed For Tornado:

Semi Final Road To Glory Tournament Match: Ted DiBiase vs AJ Styles
Semi Final Road To Glory Tournament Match: Muhammad Hassan vs Chris Jericho​

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

CPW: Tornado - The Road To Glory Continues
January 18th 2011
Texas; San Antonio

The show opens with the CPW: Tornado introduction video and we cut to the arena. Small pyro's go off and we cut to our announce team.

Cole: Good evening ladies & gentlemen and welcome to this edition of Championship Pro-Wrestling: Tornado! We come to you live from San Antonio Texas. I'm Michael Cole alongside CM Punk &.... Black Snow!

Snow: Haha, you got it right this week, big up Cole!

Punk: & while these two continue their bromance.... Let me run through what we have for you tonight. We have the round 2 matches of the Road To Glory Tournament which has 4 competitors left; Ted DiBiase will face off against AJ Styles and Muhammad Hassan will battle Chris Jericho. The winners of these two matches will face off at the Pay-Per-View in just under 2 weeks time!

Cole: Those two matches are guaranteed to be explosive! Tonight we find out which two superstars will be main eventing our first ever pay-per-view; Road To Glory!

Punk: & that's not all. I just got word that our General Manager will be announcing which teams will be facing for the CPW Tag Team Championships at Road To Glory a little later on tonight!

Snow: & lets not forget that Jonathan Coachman will also be giving the losers of the semi-finals matches a shot at the United States Championship at Road To Glory!

*The Whole F'N Show*

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Battle Creek, Michigan. Weighing 237 pounds; Mr. Tuesday Night; Rob Van Dam!

Rob Van Dam has the fans cheering for him.

*Fierce Days*

Garcia: & introducing his opponent. From Georgetown, Virginia, weighing 240 pounds; Alex Riley!

Riley's arrogance doesn't sit well with these fans at all.

*Hittin Hard*

To everyone's surprise, the General Manager is out here.

Coachman: Alright, alright. I'm gonna get right to the point so these fans can get what they paid for.... Last week I said there would be a Fatal-4-Way at Road To Glory.... Well, we know that 2 of the participants will be those who lose their semi-final match tonight, but! We are still short on two people.... That's why tonight, I've decided that whoever wins this match, and a match planned for a little later on tonight, well, those men will be included in the CPW United States Championship Fatal-4-Way match at Road To Glory!

The crowd, Alex Riley & RVD love Coachman's announcement.

Coachman: Oh & gentlemen, good luck....

Coachman nods his head and then leaves.

Match 1: Rob Van Dam vs Alex Riley - Winner Gets A Shot At The CPW United States Championship

Van Dam & Riley's game has changed now they know a chance at the US Title is on the line. The two lock up and Riley gets Van Dam in a side headlock. Van Dam quickly pushes Riley off of him by pushing him off of the ropes. Van Dam with a leapfrog and followed up by a monkeyflip! Riley ends up rolling to the outside. Van Dam springs off of the ropes. Senton over the top rope onto Riley! RVD may have taken out Riley early on! Both men are down on the outside as the referee starts a count. Van Dam gets back on his feet at 3 and breaks the count. He positions Riley on the barricade and climbs onto the apron. Van Dam does his signature "Rob Van Dam" pose. Diving spinning leg drop to Alex Riley! Riley falls off of the barricade over onto the mat! Van Dam gets Riley back in the ring and hooks the leg. "1---2--" Riley is able to kick out. Van Dam gets back on his feet and lifts Riley up. Van Dam hits a series of kicks to Riley's legs and works his way up. He finishes off with a huge spinning wheel kick to Riley's face! Van Dam again with the cover. "1---2--" Riley kicks out at 2 again! Van Dam rolls Riley towards the ropes. He springs off the opposite side of the ropes and rolls. Rolling Thunder! No! Riley gets his knee's up! Van Dam's back is sent crashing down into Riley's knees! Internal damage may have occurred. Van Dam gets back on his feet, holding his back. Riley kicks Van Dam in the midsection and then smacks him in the face with a huge right hand. Van Dam stumbles towards the ropes. Riley gets behind Van Dam. BACKBREAKER! Riley keeps a hold of Van Dam and hits another one! This time he lets go and covers Van Dam again. "1---2---" Van Dam kicks out.

Riley gets back to his feet and lifts up Van Dam. Torture Rack!!! Van Dam is having his back bent and is screaming in pain. Riley has a very focused but confident look on his face! RVD looks like he is about to give it up but he stops himself and manages to elbow Riley in the jaw several times, forcing him to drop Van Dam off of him. Van Dam comes back with a series of quick right hands and whips Riley against the ropes. He attempts a calf kick but Riley ducks. He turns around and is met with a stiff closeline from Riley! Van Dam loses the momentum he was just gaining back. Riley gets Van Dam back on his feet and sends him back down to the mat with a suplex. Riley gets Van Dam up again and positions him on the top rope. Riley poses to the fans before refocusing his attention on Van Dam. Riley climbs up top. Superplex! He hits it! Riley with a cover. "1---2---" Kick out! Riley can't believe it. Riley gets Van Dam up and again places him on the top rope. Riley climbs up top again. Superplex! No, it's being blocked! Van Dam gets Riley to release and starts to hit some uppercuts to Riley. Riley falls down to the mat! FIVE-STAR-FROG-SPLASH! He hits it! Van Dam rolls into the cover. "1---2---3" It's over! Van Dam wins!

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, your winner; Rob Van Dam!

Cole: Well there you have it, Rob Van Dam advances to the United States Championship Fatal-4-Way match at Road To Glory!

Punk: I think Riley needs to hit the showers, ifya know what I mean.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

When we come back from the commercial we are in Jonathan Coachman's office.

Coachman: Good Evening. I have something to say with regards to the Tag Team Championships. Last week, I left a sheet of paper that any team could come and sign in my office, and a few teams signed. Now, since more than 2 teams signed, I've had to generate another random device to decide which 2 teams will be facing of for the titles, so here are the results.

A graphic comes up on the screen, randomly going through the teams and stops on one team.

Coachman: Robert Roode & James Storm; Beer Money! & their opponents are....

The graphic starts again, going through the teams and stops...

Coachman: Alex Shelly & Chris Sabin; The Guns!

The crowd can be heard cheering.

Coachman: So there you have it, at Road To Glory it will be Beer Money vs The Guns. The winning team will become the first ever CPW Tag Team Champions!

Coachman smiles at the screen as it fades and we cut back to ringside.

Cole: Well how about that for a blockbuster announcement? Beer Money vs The Guns!

Punk: Couldn't agree with you more Michael, these two teams are abs.....

*Out Of Time*

Punk: It appears I'm being interrupted....

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome, The Sinister Scotsman; Drew McIntyre.

McIntyre grabs a mic.

McIntyre: Alright, cut the music.

McIntyre doesn't look pleased

McIntyre: Now, last week I destroyed Brian Kendrick to try and send a message to our General Manager.... That message was simply that I Drew McIntyre am capable of being the best in this company! But last week wasn't enough to impress the general manager. You see, not only am I not in the World Championship tournament but tonight, I don't even get a chance at the United States Championship!

McIntyre's face turns red in anger.

McIntyre: So tonight I once again issue a challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat me in under 3 minutes.

McIntyre waits....

McIntyre: C'mon, anyone who thinks they can take me down!

*Dreams Shattered*

Goldust enters the ring and grabs a mic.

Goldust: Challenge accepted!

A referee rushes down to the ring...

Match 2: Drew McIntyre 3 Minute Challenge - Drew McIntyre vs Goldust

this match gets started with a quick lock up but McIntyre shoves Goldust off and taunts him, calling him nothing but a joke. Goldust reacts by getting in McIntyre's face, the two exchange words. McIntyre shoves Goldust, Goldust slaps McIntyre. McIntyre responds with a stiff closeline, sending Goldust down. McIntyre taunts Goldust again, he can be heard shouting "I'm the future, not you! You're pathetic!" McIntyre hits a standing elbow drop to Goldust, followed by another and then another. McIntyre poses for the crowd before getting Goldust back on his feet. McIntyre hooks the arms and head. Future Shock! "1---2---3" McIntyre wins!

Garcia: Here is your winner; Drew McIntyre!

Cole: Another dominant victory for The Sinister Scotsman! One has to imagine that the General Manager is going to have to take notice of Drew McIntyre!

McIntyre is heading back to the backstage area as we cut to the backstage area. We see AJ Styles who has a few trainers around him.

Trainer: AJ, you can't compete tonight, the shot Jeff Hardy gave you last week caused a concussion!

Styles has a dazed look but is able to reply.

Styles: I don't care.... I have to compete for the CPW Heavyweight Championship!

Trainer: I'm sorry AJ but I really don't think you should compete tonight...

Styles: I'm competing whether you like it or not!

Punk: Will the high flying AJ Styles be able to overcome Ted DiBiase, find out next!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

*Money, Money, Money*

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following is a round 2 match of the Road To Glory Tournament, the winner of this match will advance to the Road To Glory Pay-Per-View and compete for the CPW Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, being accompanied by Maryse, from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds, Ted DiBiase Jr!

DiBiase has a very confident swagger going for him as he & Maryse enter the ring.

*I Am, I Am (Remix)*

Garcia: & his opponent, from Gainesville, Georgia, weighing 215 pounds, The Phenomenal; A.J Styles!

Styles staggers out from behind the curtain, he has a dazed look on his face as he makes his way down to the ring. DiBiase & Maryse are standing in the ring laughing at Styles. Styles enters the ring as DiBiase, still with Maryse by his side, is beaming with joy. The referee asks Styles if he is sure he wants to go through with this match, Styles tells him to ring the bell.

Road To Glory 2nd Round Match: Ted DiBiase vs AJ Styles

As soon as the referee rings the bell DiBiase hits a stiff kick to Styles' head and watches with amusement as he falls to the canvas. DiBiase looks out into the crowd and grins, he gets Styles on his feet and gets behind him. Dream Street! DiBiase doesn't go for a cover. The crowd boo as DiBiase is just toying with Styles, taking advantage of the injury. DiBiase gets Styles on his feet again. Another Dream Street! And again, DiBiase doesn't go for a cover! He lifts an almost lifeless AJ to his feet one more time. Dream Street! DiBiase now covers Styles with arrogance! "1---2---3" DiBiase wins.

Garcia: Here is your winner and advancing to the finals of the Road To Glory Tournament; Ted DiBiase!

Maryse enters the ring and hands DiBiase the mic.

DiBiase: Hahaha, let this be a message to my opponent at Road To Glory....

DiBiase points at AJ Styles.

DiBiase: No matter who it is, I can destroy you, just....like....

DiBiase snaps his fingers.

DiBiase: ....that!

The crowd boo DiBiase.

DiBiase: Oh and that, that's priceless. Hahahahahaha!

Snow: What a pompous little you know what!

Punk: He may be pompous but he backs it up in the ring. 2 weeks in a row he has beaten former World Champions.

We cut backstage.

Grisham: Ladies & Gentlemen, my guest at this time; Muhammad Hassan.

Hassan walks on the screen and the crowd are heard booing very loudly.

Hassan: You hear that Todd? That is the sound of a racist, prejudice, disgusting America. 6 years ago, I was forced into retirement from professional wrestling because of people like this! I was forced to go home because a network thought that a terrorist was in the company!

Hassan shoves Grisham out of the way and takes his mic. Hassan stares right into the camera.

Hassan: But now, now. The great Muhammad Hassan is back and back to take over this company! From now on, you racist Americans bow down and worship me. You worship the great Muhammad Hassan! & Chris Jericho, tonight I will defeat you. Tonight I will leave you lying in the ring, weak, lifeless just like the old man you are! Then this Sunday, I will defeat Ted DiBiase and become the first ever Championship Pro-Wrestling Heavyweight Champion of the World....

The crowd are giving Hassan tremendous heat!

Hassan: & there aint a damn thing you people can do about it!

Hassan walks off as we fade to a Commercial.

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

*619*

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, where the winner will be placed into the Fatal-4-Way match at Road To Glory for the United states Championship! Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighing 175 pounds; Rey Mysterio!

Mysterio is welcomed with a tremendous amount of pops as he enters the ring and poses for the crowd.

*That's Not Cool*

Garcia: & his opponent, from The Caribbean, weighing 231 pounds; Carlito!

Match 4: Rey Mysterio vs Carlito - Winner Gets A Show At The CPW United States Championship

the two lock up but Carlito is quick to twist behind Mysterio, twisting the right arm. MySterio hits a few elbows to Carlito's face and then forces him down with a snap armdrag! Carlito is back on his feet quickly. He goes to lock up with Mysterio again but Mysterio hits a quick dropkick to the knee out of nowhere. Mysterio follows up with a dropkick to Carlito's face and quickly hooks the leg. "1---2-" Carlito is able to kick out. Mysterio pulls Carlito to his feet, Carlito shoves Mysterio off into the corner. Mysterio quickly runs back towards Carlito and is met with a huge closeline! Carlito gets Mysterio to his feet and sends him back down with a big time standing dropkick. Carlito with a cover. "1---2--" Kick out! Carlito gets Mysterio up and throws him over the top rope. The ref starts the count. Carlito shoves the ref out of the way and exits the ring to continue a beatdown on Mysterio. Carlito goes to smack Mysterio's head off of the apron but Mytserio is able to block and force Carlito's face into the apron instead. Mysterio jumps up on the apron and hits a huge kick to Carlito's face! Carlito stumbles over to the barricade. Mysterio jumps back in the ring as Carlito is making his way back over to the apron. Diving cross-body over the top rope! Mysterio gets back on his feet as the CPW crowd cheer! Mysterio is able to get Carlito back in the ring and crawls over to cover him. "1---2--" Kick out.

Mysterio springs off the ropes and attempts a legdrop but Carlito is able to roll out of the way. Mysterio gets back on his feet and runs towards Carlito, wheelbarrow bodyscissors. Carlito plants him face first into the canvas! Carlito gets Mysterio back on his feet. Belly-to-back suplex! Cover. "1---2--" Mysterio gets a shoulder up. Carlito gets Mysterio up again and kicks him in the midsection and springs off of the ropes. Running knee lift followed by a neckbreaker! Carlito with another cover. "1---2--" Again Mysterio kicks out. Carlito showing some frustration now as he gets Mysterio back on his feet and slaps him a few times. Carlito stares at Mysterio. He holds him up in position and then springs off of the ropes. Springboard elbow! Mysterio moves and Carlito hits the referee! The ref is down and out! Carltio see's he has hit the referee and starts to smile. Mysterio with a dropkick to the back. Carltio's hanging on the middle rope! Mysterio springs off the opposite ropes. 6-1-9!!! Carlito is down! Mysterio springs off the top rope, splash! Cover! There's no referee! The crowd are chanting the count but it means nothing! Mysterio gets off of Carlito and gets on his feet, waiting for Carlito to get up. Wait a minute, here comes Chris Masters running down the ramp. Mysterio turns around. MASTER BLASTER! No! Mysterio ducks and Masters whacks Carlito in the face! Mysterio dropkicks Masters out of the ring and covers Carlito! The referee is moving! "1--------2-------3!" Chris Masters has cost Carlito the match!

Garcia: Here is your winner; Rey Mysterio!

Cole: What the hell was that?! As far as I'm aware, Masters isn't even a part of this company!

Snow: & that just goes to show how stupid these young guys are!

Punk: Well nonetheless, Mysterio advances to the United States Championship Fatal-4-Way match in 13 days time.

Mysterio is making his way up the ramp as Carlito is being checked on by Chris Masters.

Cole: Well ladies & gentlemen don't adjust your sets. Up next is the Road To Glory semi-finals match between Muhammad Hassan & Chris Jericho!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

When we come back from the commercial we see Drew McIntyre walking down the hall. He stops at the General Managers door. He knocks and walks on in.

Coachman: Ah, Drew McIntyre. What can I do for you?

McIntyre: Drop the act Coachman. I'm here to demand that you put me in the United States Championship match at Road To Glory!

Coachman: Now Drew, you know I can't do that. The match has already been set.

McIntyre: I don't care! You know as well as I do that I should have been in the CPW World Title tournament! You know that I am the future of this company and I will be the biggest star in the world of wrestling today!

McIntyre grabs Coachman by the tie.

McIntyre: If you don't put me in that United States Championship match, there will be hell to pay, guaranteed!

Coachman: Ok, ok. I think I know what I can do! I was saving this until next week but I'll go ahead and announce it now.

McIntyre lets go of Coachman.

McIntyre: I'm listening.

Coachman: Ok, at Road To Glory we will have ourselves another Championship match. The championship will be called the CPW Television Championship. Now, since you've won 2 matches in a row, I'll automatically add you into the match.

McIntyre: & my opponent?

Coachman: Your opponent will be the winner out of a match next week between Jeff Hardy & Kurt Angle.

McIntyre looks pleased.

McIntyre: Well Mr. Coachman, I think you have just saved yourself from a severe beating.

McIntyre walks out of the office as Coachman has a sigh of relief. We cut to the ring.

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, the following is a round 2 match of the Road To Glory Tournament. The winner of this match will advance to the finals at Road To Glory and will face Ted DiBiase for the CPW World Heavyweight Championship!

*Arab American*

Garcia: Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan, Muhammad Hassan!

The crowd really are not on Hassan's side here. Many signs reading "Hassan Sucks". Hassan enters the ring and spits on the mat. Looking out into the crowd with a huge scowl on his face. He mouths the words "You people make me sick."

*Enemy*

Garcia: & his opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing 226 pounds; Chris Jericho!

The Jerichoholics are out in their thousands tonight. The crowd are firmly on Chris Jericho's side as he makes his way to the ring.

Road To Glory 2nd Round Match: Muhammad Hassan vs Chris Jericho

as soon as Jericho enters the ring he runs at Hassan and tackles him down to the mat. Jericho is punching away at Hassan, over and over and over again! Hassan is trying to cover up as best he can but Jericho is still managing to get a few punches to connect with Hassan's face! The referee manages to pull Jericho off of Hassan. Hassan is able to roll quickly out of the ring to regain his focus. Hassan approaches the apron. Baseball slide! Jericho sends Hassan crashing back down to the floor! Jericho pulls himself up via the ropes and has that signature giant white toothed grin on his face. Jericho is receiving a tremendous reaction from the fans here. The referee is counting Hassan out but Jericho shoves the referee out of the way and exits the ring. Hassan has his head smashed off of the steel steps several times and he falls down to the mat again. Jericho stomps on Hassan's back a few times and then goes to take a picture with a fan sitting at ringside. Jericho then breaks the referee's count and then refocuses on Hassan. Hassan is on one knee, trying to get up but Jericho hits him with a stiff kick to the face, sending him right back down. Hassan can't quite believe the challenge he has ahead of him against Chris Jericho. Jericho gets Hassan on his feet and against the barricade. Jericho asks 2 fans to hold Hassan by the arms as Jericho lays into Hassan with some rights and lefts and then follows up with a huge chop that can be heard throughout the arena! The referee comes out of the ring and warns Jericho that he could be disqualified for that.

Jericho poses for the fans and shoves Hassan back in the ring. The referee has words with Jericho and then allows him to continue. Jericho hooks the leg. "1---2--" Kick out at 2! Jericho is in total control of Muhammad Hassan. Jericho pulls Hassan to his feet and backs him into the corner. Jericho again hits a huge chop to Hassan's chest, he hits several more until Hassan falls to the mat. Hassan rolls out of the ring again and his chest is bright red! Jerich exits the ring again and quickly rolls Hassan back in. When Jericho re-enters the ring, Hassan is quick to start stomping down on Chris Jericho. Hassan then gets down and returns the favour from earlier on by smacking Jericho in the face with a few right hands! Hassan gets on his feet and catches his breath. He then picks Jericho up and sends him back down with a scoop slam. He does the same again. Hassan clearly working on the back to weaken Jericho down for the Camel Clutch. Hassan again scoop slams Jericho down to the mat and then hits a standing elbow drop and covers Jericho. "1---2--" Kick out. Hassan gets Jericho on his feet again and gets behind him. Backbreaker! Hassan still has his arm wrapped around Jericho's body, he gets back on his feet. Backbreaker again! This time Hassan releases his grip and drops Jericho down to the mat. Hassan gets up and looks out into the crowd as he is given a huge amount of heat. Hassan gets Jericho on his feet and in the corner, he grabs Jericho by the jaw and starts to trash talk him. Hassan then hits a huge slap to Jericho's face. Jericho's gum can be seen flying into the crowd. Hassan backs out of the corner and points & laughs at Jericho. Hassan quickly goes back to work on Jericho and kicks him in the midsection several times in the corner, sending him down to the bottom turnbuckle. Hassan shoves his boot at Jericho's neck and chokes him! The referee starts the count. "1,2,3,4" Hassan releases the choke.

Hassan gets in the middle of the ring and looks up to the ceiling, stretching out his arms and falling to the mat. Hassan seems to be doing some sort of prayer in the ring, giving Jericho plenty of time to catch his breath. Hassan gets back on his feet, takes a deep breath and turns his attention back to Jericho. He runs at Jericho who is now standing upright in the corner. Jericho is able to lift is boot up and nail's Hassan in the face. Hassan grabs his face and is sent staggering to the middle of the ring. Jericho climbs to the middle rope and Hassan turns around. Diving spinnging elbow to the face of Hassan! Jericho with a cover. "1---2--" Kick out. Jericho does his signature dance in the ring as Hassan is getting back on his feet. Jericho springs off of the ropes. Bulldog! Hassan is down. Jericho looks at the ropes again. Lionsault! He hits it! Cover! "1---2---" HASSAN KICKS OUT! Jericho looks at the referee but the referee assures Jericho it was only a 2 count. Jericho gets back on his feet and waits for Hassan to get up again. Codebreaker! No! Hassan is able to use his strength and slams Jericho back down tot he mat! Jericho rolls over, holding his back as Hassan see's his opportunity. He steps over Jericho and raises his arms to either side. CAMEL CLUTCH! He has it locked in! Matt Hardy fell victim to this manoeuvre last week, will Jericho be the 2nd superstar in CPW to do so?!? Jericho is trying to get to the ropes but Hassan's weight seems to be too much for Jericho! Hassan is raking away, trying to force Jericho into submission. Jericho doesn't want to give up! Jericho is somehow able to get his legs free and manages to get on his feet! Hassan is still on Jericho. Jericho falls back! Hassan is sent crashing down! Both men are down as the referee starts the count.

Both men begin to start to stir at 6. Jericho gets on his feet and hits a big right hand on Hassan, Hassan responds with a right hand of his own! The two continue the fist fight, the crowd cheering for Jericho's punches and booing for Hassan's! Hassan gets the advantage and then whips Jericho against the ropes. Jericho ducks an attempted closeline from Hassan and then Jericho is able to rollup Hassan! "1---2-" Jericho has the legs and is trying to turn Hassan over, not even trying to pin him here. Hassan is fighting to prevent Jericho locking in his submission move! Hassan is able to pull Jericho in. Inside Cradle! "1---2--" Jericho just kicks out! Hassan nearly stole a victory there! Both men get on their feet as Hassan attempts to closeline Jericho. Jericho is able to duck again and Hassan turns around. Enziguri! What a loud kick to the head! Hassan could be KO'd right here! Jericho with a cover! "1---2---" Hassan kicks out again! Jericho gets Hassan on his feet again and whips him across the ropes. Jericho attempts a chop but Hassan is able to duck. Jericho turns around as Hassan tries a complete shot! Jericho elbows Hassan's head. Sending him off of Jericho. Hassan turns around. CODEBREAKER! Jericho has it won! Cover! "1---2---" NO! HASSAN KICKS OUT OF THE CODEBREAKER! Jericho can't believe it, the crowd can't believe it, the announcers can't believe it, hell the referee can't even believe it! Hassan showing he is capable of going toe to toe with the very best in the business today!

Jericho is showing frustration, he's questioning the referee's count. This is buying Hassan some time to recover! Jericho refocuses on Hassan and gets him back on his feet. Hassan pokes Jericho in the eye and sends him down with a big closeline. Hassan looks exhausted, and who can blame him? He gets Jericho up on he feet. Scoop slam! No! Jericho falls behind Hassan and turns him around. Jericho takes Hassan down. WALLS OF JERICHO! It's fully locked in! Hassan has nowhere to go and doesn't seem to have any energy left to even try and get to the ropes! Jericho is telling the referee to ask him. Hassan is screaming in pain but wont give up. Hassan tries to crawl to the ropes, he reaches out his arm but isn't quite there yet! Hassan tries to push Jericho off but can't! Jericho has it locked in tightly! Hassan is able to grab the bottom rope! The referee starts the count "1,2,3,4" Jericho pulls Hassan off of the rope and back to the middle of the ring! Hassan has to give up here! The crowd are in shock that Hassan has lasted this long in the Walls of Jericho! Hassan is crawling to the ropes again! No one can deny that Hassan is a true competitor. The opportunity for the CPW Title clearly means a lot to Hassan! Hassan is almost there! He reaches out but is only a fingertip away! Jericho applies more pressure! Hassan is nearly there, he just needs to pull Jericho a tiny bit more! HASSAN TAPS! HASSAN TAPS! With only a fingertip to go to the bottom ropes, he has given up! Jericho wins!

Garcia: Ladies & Gentlemen, your winner and advancing to the finals of the Road To Glory Tournament Finals; Chris Jericho!

Cole: What a fantastic match! Muhammad Hassan has nothing to be ashamed of here. He proved that he has what it takes!

Punk: It could have easily gone either way Cole! I certainly thought Hassan had it won when he had the Camel Clutch locked in. Very surprised that he was able to get out of it!

Cole: Or how about when Hassan kicked out of the Codebreaker?!?! Black Snow, you can't say you weren't impressed with the young Muhammad Hassan here tonight!

Snow: No comment.

Jericho is clearly exhausted as is Hassan. Jericho is celebrating in the ring as Hassan is on the outside, just realising that he has missed out on the CPW Championship!

*Hittin Hard*

Cole: What is our General Manager doing out here?

Coachman has a mic and remains on the top of the ramp.

Coachman: First of all, Congratulations are in mind Chris. You advance to the finals of the Road To Glory Tournament.

The crowd cheer!

Coachman: Now we have our main event for Road To Glory. It will be Ted DiBiase one on one with Chris Jericho. The winner of that match will become the first ever Championship Pro-Wrestling Champion!

The crowd cheer louder!

Coachman: Now, to ensure my main event is off the chart, I'm giving you and Ted DiBiase the night off next week. You will not be wrestling next week.

Coachman smiles.

Coachman: However, you will be present next week. You see, after our main event on next weeks show. You see, to make it 100% official, both you; Chris Jericho and Ted DiBiase will be signing the contract for the match. That's right. Next week we will have an Official Contract Signing between Chris Jericho & Ted DiBiase!

Coachman nods his head and heads back to the back. Jericho is in the ring smiling.

Cole: Well you heard it folks! Next week Ted DiBiase and Chris Jericho will be signing the contract for the main event match at Road To Glory! I've been Michael Cole alongside CM Punk & Black Snow. Goodnight everybody!

Jericho is posing for the fans again as the screen fades to black and the show ends.

Quick Results:

Rob Van Dam def Alex Riley - Van Dam advances to Fatal-4-Way at Road To Glory for the U.S Championship.
Drew McIntyre 3 Minute Challenge: Drew McIntyre def Goldust
Road To Glory Semi-Finals Match: Ted DiBiase def AJ Styles
Rey Mysterio def Carlito
Road To Glory Semi-Finals Match: Chris Jericho def Muhammad Hassan

·
WWWYKI, Bro.
1,426 Posts
Another nice show, man. Ted Dibiase vs. Chris Jericho sounds nice and original, I'd like DiBiase to win because he's younger and could use the rub over Jericho.

RVD vs. Mysterio vs. Styles vs. Hassan for the mid-card title is good, but what I'd have done is continue the Jeff/AJ storyline by having Jeff take AJ out of the match, setting up a match of their own, inserting McIntyre into the 4 way.

Speaking of him, adding the TV title belt in addition to the other three titles may be a bit overkill, since your shows don't seem to be that long, so I don't even know how many superstars you actually have on your roster.

I wish you the best of luck and keep going!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I'm back in the BTB section after a long hiatus, and I was looking for a up-to-date BTB, preferable a TNA BTB to be honest. But I had to take a look at this, and I'm pleasently surprised. I like the idea, and the roster lookes great. Although I'm missing a reason to why the superstars are in CPW... How Shane got them signed.

As I take a look at the roster I see some Fortune/Immortal members, and some Nexus members, and a good variation of midcarders and mai-eventers. On the "negative" side I personally would have liked to see Heath Slater in there too, and I'm also missing guys like Matt Morgan, Douglas Williams, Ezekiel Jackson, and maybe also Zack Ryder and Hernandez. And would have been SO awesome if you'd signed Kevin Thorn. And then also some better in-ring divas. And then I also see guys like Ted DiBiase, Goldust and Carlito as purely jobbers/low carders.

On the positive side I'm pleased to see guys like Muhammad Hassan, Alex Riley, and Elijah Burke (instead of the Pope gimmick). Awesome announcers team, and interesting to see Jonathan Coachman back.

By the way, in the "WWE & TNA Talent React To Shane McMahon"-post you mentioned Shawn Michaels, even though he's not assigned to anything in the first post?? :
)

JuulDK's Tornado Review

First off, shouldn't the debut of the entire show kick off with more than some small pyros?? :) I liked the fact that you got a discription of the arena in there... Sounds good.

Opening: Good opening by the broadcast-team, and funny that Snow corrected Cole and had him start over :p Will be interesting to see this team develope :)

Shane McMahon segment: Good start for Shane, and in my opinion a very good choice to make Coach the General Manager of CPW Tornado. Interesting announcements regarding the titles, and I can't wait to see who gets their chance to become the first title-holders in this company.

Coach segment: The eight superstars drawn as participants for the Road To Glory Tournament sounds good. Was kinda surprised to see Matt Hardy in there, and pretty damn surprised to see DiBiase in there. Many big names left out as there's no Ken Anderson, RVD, Samoa Joe, Christian Cage or Alberto Del Rio. Now onto the matches for the first round. I predict that Angle defeats DiBiase, Jeff Hardy defeats Styles, Hassan defeats Matt Hardy and Barrett defeats Jericho (probably with the help of Nexus). In addition to my predictions, Barrett vs Jericho had to happen :) The Guns signing the Tag Team Tournament sheet was obvious, but good.

Angle vs. DiBiase: The match sounded okay, and Angle had the match under control which was believable. But I don't know if it's in Angle's characther to try and drag Maryse into the match by her hair because she got involved. Especially not if he's face. DiBiase getting the win was very surprising and I don't know if I personally liked it, as I think it brings Angle down, as DiBiase has had no build-up, so I still see him as the guy he is in WWE in real life now.

Jericho interview: Good and simple statement by Jericho, well in character, and looking forward to hear Barrett's respond.

Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles: First of all I'm pleased to see that AJ seemes to be face. Great decision. The match itself was a really good one, as a match between these two always should be! But again I really don't get the ending. I don't think Hardy would ever get himself disqualified on purpose when a chance at the World title is on stake... Not even as "The Anti Christ". Also, I don't get the whole Black Snow-gimmick Booker has. First he's outraged by DiBiase "cheating" to beat Angle and sounds face. Then he condones what Hardy did to AJ, and says that Hardy is CPW, sounding heel. What's up with that/him?????

McIntyre segment: Good short segment with McIntyre in character. A 3 Minute Invitational sounds like something McIntyre would come up with, and he should easily beat Kendrick.

McIntyre vs. Kendrick: A short match with a lot of aggresiveness from McIntyre. Good job, and McIntyre destroying Kendrick was believable, and so was the aftermatch Future Shock DDT. Hopefully this 3 Minutes Invitational-thing keeps on, and leads to it being accepted after a few weeks by someone McIntyre can have a great feud with. Someone like Ken Anderson, Elijah Burke or Samoa Joe. Could also be MVp or Morrison, but that's been done before so I hope that's not the case.

Hassan vs. Matt Hardy: I liked the opening segment with Hassan. He was in character and got massive heat, and the interruption by Matt Hardy was spot on. Sounded like an okay match, but Hardy couldn't do anything from the moment he was locked in the Camel Clutch. Good win for Hassan.

DiBiase/Maryse segment: Good short segment, and it seems like they're getting along better than in WWE at the moment :p

Barrett vs. Jericho: First off, just a little comment. Seems like there's no Nexus, as Barrett comes out to a new theme song? As far as the match goes, this was a great match. It had the good action, the high spots, the match changing reversals, the surprises, etc. Barrett getting out of the Walls of Jericho, kicking out of a clean Codebreaker, and also managing to hit the Wasteland makes his loss okay since it doesn't make him look weak or anything. Personally I would've liked to see Barrett win, but then again it sounds like Jericho is on the verge of a face-change?? Interesting.
Overall: Overall it was a very good first show. One thing though: If you wanna write all matches in move-after-move form, then the matches needs to be longer in my opinion. I'll be following for sure.

JuulDK's Tornaod Review

I'll make this one short, since I'm in a hurry mate :)

Once again a solid good opening from the commentators, and looking forward to the Semi-Finals and the Tag Team Championship announcement.

Van Dam defeating Riley was sadly predictable. I hope to see Riley get some good wins and some opportunities down the road. At least he did an okay job and didn't look too weak. Van Dam is the first entrant in the Fatal-4 Way for the US Championship, which sounds okay.

Beer Money vs. The Guns for the Tag Titles is okay I guess... But I was kinda hoping for something that has not happened a thousand times already :)

Another "easy" win for McIntyre in his 3 Minute Challenge against Goldust is once again belivable, and was written good. Next week, or the week after that, McIntyre will hopefully get a surprise opponent on his own level.
AJ with a concussion?? Sounds bad...

DiBiase defeating Styles was, well... belivable, seing as Styles had a concussion??... I'm not sure i like DiBiase being in the World title match, but we'll see where you take this. I guess this means Styles will be in the US match?? I personally think that Styles is bigger than that title, and bigger than DiBiase... And that goes for RVD too... But again, we'll see where you take this :)

Good interview with Hassan, and I like the way you write his segments, keeping him in character well.

Mysterio advancing against Carlito, because of Chris Masters?? Well, Mysterio beating Carlito was good. Masters seemingly joining CPW is good as well in my opinion. I like him... But here's my problem once again. The US title match is now RVD vs. Mysterio vs. AJ Styles vs. either Hassan or Jericho. No matter who loses the match later on, there will still be four superstars competing for a title which they are above. The five of the are all World title material, and not superstars who has to be build up towards the big championships.

The announcement by Coachman regarding the newly added TV title was okay, but again... McIntyre was either Angle or Hardy??? Maybe you have too many huge names, because I have the same problem here as in the US title match. Both Angle and Jeff Hardy are huge names and way above a TV title.

AWESOME match between Hassan and Jericho. By far the best one in your thread so far. Jericho advancing was okay... Couldn've gone either way, but I would have prefered Jericho beating him with the Codebreaker and not making him tap. Don't know why :)

Good show, and you've got a great start with this thread. I'll be reading and reviewing :)

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm back in the BTB section after a long hiatus, and I was looking for a up-to-date BTB, preferable a TNA BTB to be honest. But I had to take a look at this, and I'm pleasently surprised. I like the idea, and the roster lookes great. Although I'm missing a reason to why the superstars are in CPW... How Shane got them signed.

As I take a look at the roster I see some Fortune/Immortal members, and some Nexus members, and a good variation of midcarders and mai-eventers. On the "negative" side I personally would have liked to see Heath Slater in there too, and I'm also missing guys like Matt Morgan, Douglas Williams, Ezekiel Jackson, and maybe also Zack Ryder and Hernandez. And would have been SO awesome if you'd signed Kevin Thorn. And then also some better in-ring divas. And then I also see guys like Ted DiBiase, Goldust and Carlito as purely jobbers/low carders.

On the positive side I'm pleased to see guys like Muhammad Hassan, Alex Riley, and Elijah Burke (instead of the Pope gimmick). Awesome announcers team, and interesting to see Jonathan Coachman back.

By the way, in the "WWE & TNA Talent React To Shane McMahon"-post you mentioned Shawn Michaels, even though he's not assigned to anything in the first post?? :
)

JuulDK's Tornado Review

First off, shouldn't the debut of the entire show kick off with more than some small pyros?? :) I liked the fact that you got a discription of the arena in there... Sounds good.

Opening: Good opening by the broadcast-team, and funny that Snow corrected Cole and had him start over :p Will be interesting to see this team develope :)

Shane McMahon segment: Good start for Shane, and in my opinion a very good choice to make Coach the General Manager of CPW Tornado. Interesting announcements regarding the titles, and I can't wait to see who gets their chance to become the first title-holders in this company.

Coach segment: The eight superstars drawn as participants for the Road To Glory Tournament sounds good. Was kinda surprised to see Matt Hardy in there, and pretty damn surprised to see DiBiase in there. Many big names left out as there's no Ken Anderson, RVD, Samoa Joe, Christian Cage or Alberto Del Rio. Now onto the matches for the first round. I predict that Angle defeats DiBiase, Jeff Hardy defeats Styles, Hassan defeats Matt Hardy and Barrett defeats Jericho (probably with the help of Nexus). In addition to my predictions, Barrett vs Jericho had to happen :) The Guns signing the Tag Team Tournament sheet was obvious, but good.

Angle vs. DiBiase: The match sounded okay, and Angle had the match under control which was believable. But I don't know if it's in Angle's characther to try and drag Maryse into the match by her hair because she got involved. Especially not if he's face. DiBiase getting the win was very surprising and I don't know if I personally liked it, as I think it brings Angle down, as DiBiase has had no build-up, so I still see him as the guy he is in WWE in real life now.

Jericho interview: Good and simple statement by Jericho, well in character, and looking forward to hear Barrett's respond.

Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles: First of all I'm pleased to see that AJ seemes to be face. Great decision. The match itself was a really good one, as a match between these two always should be! But again I really don't get the ending. I don't think Hardy would ever get himself disqualified on purpose when a chance at the World title is on stake... Not even as "The Anti Christ". Also, I don't get the whole Black Snow-gimmick Booker has. First he's outraged by DiBiase "cheating" to beat Angle and sounds face. Then he condones what Hardy did to AJ, and says that Hardy is CPW, sounding heel. What's up with that/him?????

McIntyre segment: Good short segment with McIntyre in character. A 3 Minute Invitational sounds like something McIntyre would come up with, and he should easily beat Kendrick.

McIntyre vs. Kendrick: A short match with a lot of aggresiveness from McIntyre. Good job, and McIntyre destroying Kendrick was believable, and so was the aftermatch Future Shock DDT. Hopefully this 3 Minutes Invitational-thing keeps on, and leads to it being accepted after a few weeks by someone McIntyre can have a great feud with. Someone like Ken Anderson, Elijah Burke or Samoa Joe. Could also be MVp or Morrison, but that's been done before so I hope that's not the case.

Hassan vs. Matt Hardy: I liked the opening segment with Hassan. He was in character and got massive heat, and the interruption by Matt Hardy was spot on. Sounded like an okay match, but Hardy couldn't do anything from the moment he was locked in the Camel Clutch. Good win for Hassan.

DiBiase/Maryse segment: Good short segment, and it seems like they're getting along better than in WWE at the moment :p

Barrett vs. Jericho: First off, just a little comment. Seems like there's no Nexus, as Barrett comes out to a new theme song? As far as the match goes, this was a great match. It had the good action, the high spots, the match changing reversals, the surprises, etc. Barrett getting out of the Walls of Jericho, kicking out of a clean Codebreaker, and also managing to hit the Wasteland makes his loss okay since it doesn't make him look weak or anything. Personally I would've liked to see Barrett win, but then again it sounds like Jericho is on the verge of a face-change?? Interesting.
Overall: Overall it was a very good first show. One thing though: If you wanna write all matches in move-after-move form, then the matches needs to be longer in my opinion. I'll be following for sure.

JuulDK's Tornaod Review

I'll make this one short, since I'm in a hurry mate :)

Once again a solid good opening from the commentators, and looking forward to the Semi-Finals and the Tag Team Championship announcement.

Van Dam defeating Riley was sadly predictable. I hope to see Riley get some good wins and some opportunities down the road. At least he did an okay job and didn't look too weak. Van Dam is the first entrant in the Fatal-4 Way for the US Championship, which sounds okay.

Beer Money vs. The Guns for the Tag Titles is okay I guess... But I was kinda hoping for something that has not happened a thousand times already :)

Another "easy" win for McIntyre in his 3 Minute Challenge against Goldust is once again belivable, and was written good. Next week, or the week after that, McIntyre will hopefully get a surprise opponent on his own level.
AJ with a concussion?? Sounds bad...

DiBiase defeating Styles was, well... belivable, seing as Styles had a concussion??... I'm not sure i like DiBiase being in the World title match, but we'll see where you take this. I guess this means Styles will be in the US match?? I personally think that Styles is bigger than that title, and bigger than DiBiase... And that goes for RVD too... But again, we'll see where you take this :)

Good interview with Hassan, and I like the way you write his segments, keeping him in character well.

Mysterio advancing against Carlito, because of Chris Masters?? Well, Mysterio beating Carlito was good. Masters seemingly joining CPW is good as well in my opinion. I like him... But here's my problem once again. The US title match is now RVD vs. Mysterio vs. AJ Styles vs. either Hassan or Jericho. No matter who loses the match later on, there will still be four superstars competing for a title which they are above. The five of the are all World title material, and not superstars who has to be build up towards the big championships.

The announcement by Coachman regarding the newly added TV title was okay, but again... McIntyre was either Angle or Hardy??? Maybe you have too many huge names, because I have the same problem here as in the US title match. Both Angle and Jeff Hardy are huge names and way above a TV title.

AWESOME match between Hassan and Jericho. By far the best one in your thread so far. Jericho advancing was okay... Couldn've gone either way, but I would have prefered Jericho beating him with the Codebreaker and not making him tap. Don't know why :)

Good show, and you've got a great start with this thread. I'll be reading and reviewing :)

Thanks for your reviews. Muchly appreciated. :) You will see the method to my madness in some time, promise. :p With regards to the signings you would have liked to see, the roster is still to get some more signings soon. It's not full just yet. :)

Oh, Snow doing the cheating thing with DiBiase but liking the thing Jeff Hardy did is because Snow is more on the side of the veteran wrestlers rather than like the younger generation. Hopefully that can clear up the confusion.

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
Hey figured I take a look at this. First I have to say I like the roster. You have veterans (Angle, RVD etc.) but I do like the mixture of younger guys, which I'm very happy about seeing as how more younger talent would more than likely go to a new company over the older veterans. Second I feel you lack indy stars. Maybe you don't have a taste for indy stars but I feel like many would jump on board a "new" wrestling promotion for more exposure. Even if you don't have strong expertise in that field, guys like Chris Hero or other ROH talent would make the jump. I'm not saying there necessary but are nice to have.

Show wise I like it alot. Only thing I would take a look at is formatting. Personally I have never been a fan of the rainbow text (plenty of colors). Maybe stick to one or two. Also watch for spelling mistakes, that is very key.

Anyway booking wise, some guys you should elevate into title pictures (RVD Styles) others you elevated too high. Also just watch your grammar mistakes. You have some careless ones, but then again we all make them. Just try to cut down on them. Two last points A. CM Punk on the announce team is good, but I really hope he has a triumpth return and something that will be so odd and random. Second the Drew McIntyre three minute challenge is good, and yet bad. Him defeating guys in such a quick time (Kendrick :56) doesn't that hurt their rep. Pretty much to me after two shows I see Kendrick and Goldust as jobbers which sucks. I would of waited after a couple of shows.

Anyway next time I will bring a full review on of your next show. Good luck stick at it man :)

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BREAKING NEWS -NEW SIGNINGS!​

We have just received word that Shane McMahon has signed several stars to contracts. The names are currently yet to be revealed however we have managed to gain 1 name. Kia Stevens (also known as Awesome Kong).

It is not known when the other names will be revealed and it is not known when Kia Stevens will debut on Tornado. Rumours have been circulating that McMahon is still scouting talent and is even looking in the Ring Of Honour circuit to see if he can snap up some names. We will keep you updated as the other signings are revealed!

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

CPW: Tornado - The Road Is Almost Over - Preview
January 25th 2011

On this weeks edition of Tornado, we get a sneak peek at what will happen at Road To Glory, the road is almost over, Chris Jericho & Ted DiBiase are the only two men left to challenge for the CPW championship. The General Manager; Jonathan Coachman announced on last weeks edition of Tornado that we would see Chris Jericho and Ted DiBiase sign the official contract for their match at Road To Glory.

Coachman also announced last week that Drew McIntyre would be in a match for the CPW Television Championship, his opponent is to be determined in a match between Kurt Angle & Jeff Hardy, the winner will advance and face McIntyre for the title.

Confirmed For Tornado:

Robert Roode vs either Alex Shelley or Chris Sabin
Divas Action
Muhammad Hassan vs Rob Van Dam
Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy
Contract Signing: Chris Jericho & Ted DiBiase

1 - 20 of 41 Posts