Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I have a mini replica of the WWE Undisputed Championship (2002-2005). I want to buy more of the mini ones, I like them a lot to be honest. I'm going to try to get the WWF Winged Eagle and Intercontinental belts next. Been thinking of getting a few adult size belts because I found a few rather cheap on Craigslist.

·
Registered
188 Posts
When i was younger i used to love the smoking skull one, was a massive stone cold fan so that's most probably why. Still got that one, the i.c belt and recently bought my nephew the new wwe belt. (JC spinny one)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Vince McMahon would punt you in the skull for calling them 'belts', he says they are 'championships' instead. Which is why Foley takes every opportunity he has to now call the TNA title a belt and/or a strap, haha.

But on topic, no, I don't have one, though I'd love to. I can't justify the 300+ price tag, nor the "seriously?" looks I would get from my family. ;)

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vince McMahon would punt you in the skull for calling them 'belts', he says they are 'championships' instead. Which is why Foley takes every opportunity he has to now call the TNA title a belt and/or a strap, haha.

But on topic, no, I don't have one, though I'd love to. I can't justify the 300+ price tag, nor the "seriously?" looks I would get from my family. ;)
Actually, if you go to WWEShop.com (the official wwe site), they are listed as Championship Belts. LOL

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I have the WWE Women's Championship and the WWE Divas Championship, also on my way to getting the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The main reason why I have the Divas and Women's titles first is because I got a GREAT deal on them and I am collecting as many belts as I can get over time. But I have to do it slowly and buy a belt only when I see a great deal and if its affordable, so far those 2 belts were great deals. Right now I am saving for the Intercontinental Title with real leather :)

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
When I was younger I used to have a Smoking Skull belt, must have cost no more than £20. I used to just wrestle my mates. Damn I was a cool child.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

Actually VKM only means the Title the Wrestlers wear, the ones you buy are Belts.

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
I have a kids toy WWE Cruiserweight Championship belt. It's actually my 3 year old daughters now. :)

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I have three belts. A deluxe WWE Spinner belt (With Cena's nameplate and signed by John Cena), the World Heavyweight Championship (With Edge's nameplate and signed by John Cena) and the Undisputed WWE Championship (With Eddie Guerrero's nameplate).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts