Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...I have been longing to judge a battle lately but when a fresh one seems to sprout up, some bugger pips me to the post and decides they will judge...so i am opening a challenge....but this challenge i will not be taking part in, I would like two people to accept and I will judge it, therefore garenteeing myself a match to judge. I will post the rules when two people have accepted. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
cool battle, i think NDF will win

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think cody will win

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
but wait.. I'm going to enter this one too

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, it looks like this match has turned into a good ol' three way.

Alrighty then...the rules are as follows....

The GFX is on the one and only, Ozzy Osbourne.
Sizes – 500 wide by 300 tall.
Colours Scheme – Dark colours, your choice.
Text – ‘Ozzy Osbourne’ OR ‘The Prince Of Darkness – Ozzy Osbourne.
Border Yes.
If you could try and get some BG pictures of him in concert, say at an Ozzfest or at ‘Merry Mayhem’ back in 2001 ect, that would be good, but that is entirely up to you.

And I think the rest you can decide on.

Due date -- Sunday.

Thanks, good luck.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah his request looks the same
he could just resize it. I don't really trust this

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i have a blahner too

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Kaneanite said in post #14 :
Sounds like your way of having some of the best gfx people filling a request for you. :)
Ok let me ask you a question, did I ask these so called 'best GFX people' to accept this request?....and i'll answer it for you, No. They accepted of their own free will. So please don't say that again because that was really quite silly.

LK said in post #15 :
yeah his request looks the same he could just resize it. I don't really trust this
And

Limit said in post #16 :
Yep, l bet its a request, l just know it.:)
Sure if you want to put your names on that s fine, although let me clear this up 'LK' and 'Limit'....The GFX I requested was on Black Sabbath as a group NOT just Ozzy Osbourne, I have a reason for doing an Ozzy Osbourne GFX in a battle, and that is not to use it in my sig or what ever you think it is, let me explain, I have judged a few various GFX matches at another forum and 4 of those the rules have been on Ozzy Osbourne, now all the other ones have been shit so it made me wonder if a Ozzy GFX was just hard to make, or, shit people were accepting the challenge....I have posted these rules 5 times now just hoping to see a decent Ozzy GFX, hope that has cleared things up a bit.

Thanks....

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
ThePhenom619 said in post #13 :

The GFX is on the one and only, Ozzy Osbourne.
Text – ‘Ozzy Osbourne’ OR ‘The Prince Of Darkness – Ozzy Osbourne.
Border Yes.
If you could try and get some BG pictures of him in concert, say at an Ozzfest or at ‘Merry Mayhem’ back in 2001 ect, that would be good, but that is entirely up to you.
Sorry, but I think most will agree that the above quote looks alot like a request rather than rules for a graphics contest. Why do I say that? Well, with all the detail you put into what you wanted made...just seemed you were looking for a certain graphic, and not just leaving it up to us to do it. The idea of a graphics contest is to challenge the person to make a graphic to the best of their skills. When you add so many things for the person to do, it becomes less likely that they are going to do what they want to do to make it best, and more likely that they are just going to throw in whatever you told them to in the stipulations. All you had to say was "Ozzy Osbourne.
Text – ‘Ozzy Osbourne’ OR ‘The Prince Of Darkness – Ozzy Osbourne."
If that had been all you had said for the stipulations, no one would have questioned you. But when you start to request that we maybe find certain pics to put in, it seems we are catering to a certain graphic you want. That's why I thought you were just making a challenge like this as an easy way for a few graphics people to fulfill a request of yours. I mean, it isn't an outlandish or silly idea is it? Make a "challenge" for two or three people to join in on. They make a graphic to your specifications. You get to choose which you like best. Then use it however you want. Not saying it has to be on W-E.

Ok, so I'm done explaining myself in extremely needless detail.
As for my entry, I'll get to making a simple and quick Ozzy graphic sometime this week. I'm in no hurry. Too busy. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts