Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a challeng to any of the relivent intermediate graphics makers. I am not a noob, but i am not that very good yet, so if there is anyone like me who would like to join, i'll set the challenge when i see a response. Oh yea and if any of the mods would like to judge that would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'll judge

Wrestlemania XX Match Splash
400*400
needs wm logo

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LK can it be any one match or does it have ti have them all? And when is it due?

LK can it be any one match or does it have ti have them all? And when is it due?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
just a match like

kurt vs eddie
brock vs goldberg
CW battle royal
get it??

due:monday

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hell I was just joking about accepting. We all know I'm not an intermediate Photoshopper or anything. We all know I'm more of a GFX GOD than anything. :cool: :p

:)Someone else take my spot. I'm too lazy to look for pics to cut and stuff. :eek:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I accept! lol

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
k battle me

same rules

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Expect a letter from my lawyer suing your ass for the mental anguish that picture of Big Show has put me through :p

Seriously though, that's not bad. The BG is pretty good, but the blurred pics and the text bring it down...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea i know, I really haven't figured out how to blend pictures really good yet, but hey i tried, maybe LK will forget and i'll win by default.....yea thats what i'm banking on.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I will not forget this :p

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I like blue

1 - 20 of 31 Posts