Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He seems to like to run his mouth about how bad beginners are, so I thought I'd give him a chance to show them hom it's done seeing as we don't have many battles these days. Anyone can judge, I don't mind. Plus it would be good to have unique rules.

B

·
0 Posts
Why let anyone judge. Put it up to a vote. Everyone votes and then after a day or two, the vote will be calculated, and we got our winner.

PS: Osama is a homo, and so is anyone who thinks he rules.

·
Registered
849 Posts
To Everyone:
For one last time i don't have problem with any beginner and i just comment whatever i think about ANYONE'S banner.

To EgoManiac:
All righty then i accept the challenge.

To Babyboy:
Its okay with me for votes or judge or whatever.

Yes,Osama is a Homo and so is every human being.Every man,women,children are Homo.Everyone is a Homo-sapium(which is the Biological form of mankind).But unfortunately
some guys like Babyboy are Homo-sexuals(which is the Biological form of Gay) and are attracted towards the same sex.

To NotDaveFoley
The rules are fine with me.But increase the due date cuz i don't have much time nowdays.

B

·
0 Posts
First off, you're gay. Second, when I say homo, I mean gay. Third, you're gay.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
"Do you bury me when i'm gone,Do you teach me while i'm here.
Just as soon as i belong,It is time I disappear."

Yeah, good post BabyBoy. [/sarcasm]

Rules should be whoever wants to judge, which is what you saud BabyBoy despite what you might have tried to say. If you made a poll, it tallys the votes on it's own.

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah, but people can also post their opinions, and I have seen a lot of Real Sexy Boy's banners, and let's just see how he would like it if it came out shitty and someone put it down. Not in a way that you should get, but the way he did to RoadWarrior.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
not only that hes gay..he can't even read

and l think we already know what homo and homo sapium means so you don't need to post it..geez

B

·
0 Posts
Although I think the chick in Real Sexy boy's is hotter, Adam's is cuts look better, and I like the background better. It did come out a bit fuzzy though.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
EgoManiac wins.

The BGs not really light blue but thats OK, the cut is good, and its just abit more unique then RSB's. I like the text. 8/10

Real Sexy Boy's; the BG is good but a little plain. The cuts alright. Maybe a 'Drop Shadow' on the text next time. 6.5/10

Edit: EgoManiac vs. NotDaveFoley?
RSB vs. NotDaveFoley?
Anyone else? (No one whos better though...)

Just say when, I'm up for it.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Okay i guess the best man won.

Anyways,i am ready for this new challenge RSB vs. NotDaveFoley but i think it should be an open challenge so anybody who would like to compete can take part.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts