Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
STRIVE TO SURVIVE
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chainsaw66, you are a big piece of shit! You can go suck a cock, bitch! Finally you got banned! You were on the other forum, and you call me a bitch for helping you out? FUCK YOU!!! Thanks for letting me share

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
You're welcome. Here we encourage sharing amongst the children.

·
Banned
2,570 Posts
WE Legend said:
Chainsaw66, you are a big piece of shit! You can go suck a cock, bitch! Finally you got banned! You were on the other forum, and you call me a bitch for helping you out? FUCK YOU!!! Thanks for letting me share
Well Goldberg smells like poo.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
RVD-Down said:
Well Goldberg smells like poo.
That was sure mature, you seriously couldn't come up with something better than "poo". Ahwell nice try skip.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Freakin' non-entities.

Nice thread,with only 5 posts in.Anyway,introduce me to some more friends of yours.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I find it amusing that you joined after he was banned, and made a thread to cuss him out. Perhaps...naw, couldn't be....that you yourself are chainsaw?

Only your IP addy knows for sure. :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Oh yeah, Slam's right-o.

You hate yourself.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well thats stupid. You hating on yourself makes you just sound like a bigger idiot. Way to go!

Reactions: *F-94*

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yes...because he could use a ban, and this'll help him on his way towards achieving that.

I've noticed his posts (and when someone's posts stick out to me...you know they're doing something n00bish) and I can safely say he'll be a moron in no time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts