Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
HBK Hart screwjob's raw will be up Wednesday my smackdown will be up Friday

expect previews, news, results , spoilers, and other things on tuesday

Discussion starter · #45 ·
i have found a new partner prince of darkness he will do raw i will do smackdown since that quiter hbk hart screwjob quit he screwed me tlking about screwjobs

Discussion starter · #46 ·
never mind once again my partner has no time but pod i believe hbkhartscrewjob just started a new thread well the search continues

rko for life said:
i have found a new partner prince of darkness he will do raw i will do smackdown since that quiter hbk hart screwjob quit he screwed me tlking about screwjobs
Wow, before you say someone else, "screwed you" think about it. He hadn't even posted a show. We had posted several shows when you supposingly "screwed me". Am I crying and whining and saying "rko for life, YOU SCREWED ME???" No I am not! I guess you are a quitter too!

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Hey I guess your right nathanm
anyway I have come up with a solution to my problem on the raw that is supposed to happen in thread time will be the 16th so I will skip that and smackdown the 20th I will also skip until the 26 of janury a 4 hour supershow raw and smackdown with interpromontinal matches. The hardy jbl match will be at royal rumble. On the 29th iin thread time until I find a partner. This will be like a ppv and is my only solution instead of letting this thread go to waste until then here is the supershow card

Kennedy vs london ( if London wins he is the cruiserweight champion if kennedy wins then the cruiserweight title is vacated)

Kane vs Batista ( interpromontinal inferno match)

Randy Orton vs Benoit ( # 1 contender for whc against batista at rr)

HBK vs Edge ( steel cage match)

John Cena vs Mohamad hassan w/ davari and ? Wwe championship match ( interpromontinal match)

Chris Masters open challenge

Matt hardy vs Christian ( interpromontinal match)

Cabana with stone cold steve austin

here is the final rumble card

Matt Hardy vs JBL ( US title)
Mickie James vs Trish ( women’s title)
John Cena vs HHH ( wwe title)
? vs Regal and Birchill
MNM vs ?
orton or benoit vs Batista ( whc)
30 man royal rumble

Discussion starter · #49 ·
sorry my edit thing doesnt work but also on the supershow the debut of the team regal and his new partner paul birchil

you could always do what I am going to do. If you are going into a Raw PPV, write Raw in full and SD in recap. Going into a Smackdown PPV, have SD in full and Raw in recap. Going into a joint, have full promos and all, but have matches be only finishes. That should work for me!

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Nathan u are going to quit cwf? why ? u are going back to wwwi good luck that should be cool i cant wait

Discussion starter · #53 ·
i may have found a partner harrarulz so if he doesnt bail then he will start at the royal rumble i will still do the supershow by myself

Discussion starter · #60 ·
thank u for all the feed back and the show is coming along an dif anyone is intrested and wont back down then pm i will see if u can do raw

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.