Wrestling Forum banner

chaingangsoldier69's wwe

3K views 59 replies 15 participants last post by  rko for life 
RAW Review

Spellings/Grammer
I can't find any Spelling or Grammer Mistakes, so therfore [25/25]

Length
Wow, Length was too big. It was nice. I have seen little Bookers who use that much length. Well it was so much Lenghty but still great Show. [25/25]

Promos/Segments
Well, the Promos were great. I enjoyed them. The POTN should be the Cutting Edge. I loved the Idea of Christian and Edge vs. RVD and Flair next week. I think Christian can screw Edge. Christian/Edge feud will be good. Well [20/25]

Bookings/Matches
Bookings are the Main Factor of some show. Bookings weren't good for your RAW but Its ok, It's your first RAW. I liked Chavo vs. Carlito match and the MOTN should be HHH vs. HBK, That was well written and very lenghty. I like the Idea of Chris Masters coming for HHH's aid at last of the match. I think, Kane and Big Show w/ Managers Eric Bischoff is going to be good. Well, I personally think that you must have Kane and Show vs. Some Decent Jobbers from RAW and you could name them. Matches were written too short unless the Main Event. [15/25]

Total - [85/100]

Well, There you have Potentiality to Improve and you will Improve. My english is horrible So, I hope you underrstood what I said :p lol. Well, Here's your Review. I returned it. my RAW will be up in some hours. Give a Review in my BTB. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.