Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened with him? he get less heat than ADR, his angle sucks but he was entertaining on the ring put him on TV dammit :cuss:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Go to WWE.com and watch his match on Superstars this week. Honestly, I really recommend Superstars, as it can often have better matches than what's on Raw and Smackdown. Kofi and Truth had a good tag match with JTG and McGillicutty, plus Ryder vs Slater which was a very nice match as well.

As for why he is not on the big shows. Well, the same reason a lot of guys aren't. They don't know what to do with them, and they need time for more Sandow and Ryback squash matches and other crap. He'll be around from time to time though.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Go to WWE.com and watch his match on Superstars this week. Honestly, I really recommend Superstars, as it can often have better matches than what's on Raw and Smackdown. Kofi and Truth had a good tag match with JTG and McGillicutty, plus Ryder vs Slater which was a very nice match as well.

As for why he is not on the big shows. Well, the same reason a lot of guys aren't. They don't know what to do with them, and they need time for more Sandow and Ryback squash matches and other crap. He'll be around from time to time though.
For some reason I don't WWE.com or the youtube channel. but I want him on SD or RAW because the win or loses on superstars doesn't mean much for his character progression.

I also agree with bolded, WWE needs to stop debuting soo much people at the same time if they aren't going to use them on a regular schedule.

His theme song and gimmick suck, that's why he's not getting reaction. I rather prefer him to play the evil foreigner gimmick than the current one.
I think is more the angle, he barely talks! WWE is trying to make us hate him for being Aksana lover after Teddy lose his job, but crowd just don't care.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

I guess this. They don't really know what to do with the guys as of yet. It's all about the ME talent atm.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess this. They don't really know what to do with the guys as of yet. It's all about the ME talent atm.
Until they change this way of booking I hope Ambrose never debuts.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
For some reason I don't WWE.com or the youtube channel. but I want him on SD or RAW because the win or loses on superstars doesn't mean much for his character progression.

I also agree with bolded, WWE needs to stop debuting soo much people at the same time if they aren't going to use them on a regular schedule.
Well, I agree. I'm just saying, if you want to see him wrestle, or if you just want good matches in general, Superstars is worth checking out. The matches are 100% predictable though, but they are good nonetheless.

But hey, it's not like Cesaro is the only guy not getting any TV time. The tag champs and Zack Ryder didn't get anything outside of Superstars this week. What a bunch of crap. This is why I for one anticipate a third hour of Raw. Not saying the WWE can't screw that up too, but I may as well try to optimistic.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh man, I am still hoping HHH's game plan is still going strong.
I don't know what plan is that xD...can you enlighten me please? :agree:

Well, I agree. I'm just saying, if you want to see him wrestle, or if you just want good matches in general, Superstars is worth checking out. The matches are 100% predictable though, but they are good nonetheless.

But hey, it's not like Cesaro is the only guy not getting any TV time. The tag champs and Zack Ryder didn't get anything outside of Superstars this week. What a bunch of crap. This is why I for one anticipate a third hour of Raw. Not saying the WWE can't screw that up too, but I may as well try to optimistic.
Yes I know is worth a check, just personal taste of not being a superstars fan.

I know Cesaro is not the only one but they need to stop debuting guys just for the lulz and don't use them much.

Reactions: Brisbayne

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I don't know what plan is that xD...can you enlighten me please? :agree:
No debuting new talent without a proper long-term storyline, to avoid mishaps like the Nexus. Not exactly what we're seeing right now with Cesaro doing nothing and Ryback still going with the pointless squash series. Tensai is just there and Sandow has a little something going on. Not alot of excitement in the air.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
While they should have included Cesaro on Smackdown in a segment of some kind, I'm glad he wrestled on Superstars. Those matches tend to be given more time. The result was that his match with Kidd might have been the best match on WWE TV/Internet this week.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Cesaro needs a storyline. His debut with Aksana and Teddy Long was a bust. What I would do is after No Way Out, have Cesaro start to cross paths with Christian. Christian should be booked as the face that every heel wants to interact with in order to get noticed on Smackdown. A few matches with Christian will get him set up as a heel and then Christian can move on to Sandow at SummerSlam.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Who?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Cesaro hasn't really been given anything to do to gain heat so it's not surprise people aren't reacting to him. He didn't do anything to steal Aksana from Teddy since she just willingly left on her own and he hasn't said a word yet. Not really sure how they think that's a good gameplan for getting somebody over.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
He has been epic boring. I find no interest in him whatsoever at this point of time, except his upper cut elbow. I don't even know why he was brought to the main roster with this goddamn awful gimmick.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
WWE don't care for him sandow has taken his spotlight as the debuting star and exceeded expectation, cesaro is just lost...,
It's still early. Granted he hasn't taken off like a lot of people would've liked but it's not like he's jobbing on Superstars. Pushes go in streaks so as soon as somebody else starts to fall off a little bit I'm sure he'll be featured more.

·
Registered
12,583 Posts
HIs debut was done all wrong. Pairing with Aksana, the music, the rugby player silliness. He should have debuted with Regal as his manager as an old-school hooker/stretcher. He has an old-timey look to him - Regal could have introduced him saying Cesaro reminds him of him(Regal) 20 years ago, but in better shape and without his demons.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
I don't know. He has a nice look but the "rugby player" gimmick is horrible and his theme is even worse. He's pretty boring until he uses the Swiss Death. Hell, I even watched his stuff from FCW just to see if there was a difference. His mic skills aren't that good so I can see why he hasn't been given promo time. Giving him a manager/girlfriend that's completely worthless doesn't help either...

It just seems like they rushed this and now it's" What do we do with this guy?".

·
Registered
12,583 Posts
I think the rugby player gimmick came solely from Cesaro wearing the leg wraps - dumb wwe writers.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts