Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think he has a lot to offer in terms of what he can do in the ring. However, I wonder if he can explain to others in a "kayfabe" way that says you are good, bad, terrible, or really fucking impressive. Allow him to critique heels if he is a face, or work as a heel ripping the face stars apart. Allow him to work color commentary from time to time in order to talk shit about how awful some of the "wrestling" is in the WWE. His favorite line should be "Shut up and wrestle fat boy". Have him win the Battle Royal Classic at Mania once again thus proving he could win the Royal Rumble at will if he wanted to. Give him Sylvester Lefort as his annoying mgr. I would even throw in Sasha Banks with him as well, she is also red hot on the microphone. He could say that she is deadly in the ring, and will take over the Divas division. He could even have a "Cesaro Section" set up. Where he and the others Sasha, and Lefort would all have microphones. Basically, making fun of the folks they were going to feud with. Their stage would be very high up, and they would have security so that no one would interfere.

Reactions: sizor

·
Registered
398 Posts
I love Cesaro, one day he's gonna become the champ because he's got too much talent to be ignored.

There should be alot more character developement even for the guys who aren't getting a push. They are missing out on making the midcard actually interesting, but they prefer doing bland backstage segments and shitload of pointless recaps to fill those 5 hours of tv every week. OP should send his ideas to the WWE, he might get booked on creative because they sure could use some new ideas instead of giving us the same lame scripted authority intro every week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cesaro is very good when he's talking about how great he is. That shit was hilarious on smack down when they interrupted the dinner and he was telling his Japan story. Having said that, him critiquing everyone else just to put himself over would be an excellent direction for his character. Love the Cesaro section idea too. Banks is my favorite diva atm so I love her in anything.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I really like Cesaro but i wouldn't want to hear him on commentary.

His voice is really dull and it bores me.

He will have to do alot to improve on that but as Enzo and Big Cass would say YOU CANT TEACH THAT

·
Registered
398 Posts
When Vince himself publicly states you don't got charisma, it pretty means your career is over.
Yeah really, how dumb is that to slam your roster publicly like that?

Might as well remind us once more that it also doesn't matter who wins and lose since the matches are choregraphed and the guys only repeat the lines they're handed by writters.

Do you think he would have taken the chance to say this when WCW was still around stealing their talent? HELL NO!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts