Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“I feel like if you’re a fan of myself, it’s kind of like rooting for the Chicago White Sox, waiting,” Cesaro said. “Every time you think they’re close, just wack or like your local football team. Okay, I’m gonna root for my town and they’re gonna get one one of those days and then, hold on!”

Despite the lack of singles success, Cesaro has achieved a lot of tag team success and has had a lot of great matches with some of the top talent in WWE. Cesaro talked about which one achievement stands out to him the most in his WWE career.

“I would say I’m really bad at picking single things because then, after this podcast airs, I’m like, oh, I forgot 17 things that meant a lot as well,” Cesaro admitted. “There’s so many things that meant a lot. For example, obviously, Andre The Giant, that was at WrestleMania 30. That was my first big thing in WWE. You also had the U.S. Championship, which meant a lot as well and then the first the Tag Team Championship I won with Tyson Kidd, all the Tag Team Championships I one won with Sheamus, the one with Shinsuke [Nakamura].

“Speaking of Xavier Woods earlier, when we beat The New Day and that record breaking title reign and then of course, my singles match with [Seth] Rollins at WrestleMania. I had a cage match at Madison Square Garden on a live event. That’s one of those ‘oh, I forgot about that.’ I had a singles match with Ricochet in Japan that probably nobody will ever see that I remember was awesome, and I had a match with Sheamus before the best of seven series, again, in Japan that was really really really fun and awesome.

“It was crazy and nobody’s ever going to see that. There’s other stuff that, in my mind, it’s in my head and just a cool memory. San Jose, when they were 9000 Cesaro section signs. That was probably one of the coolest things in my career. I think if we would look up the Guinness Book of World Records, which doesn’t exist at this point, but for the most signs in the crowd, I would be it hands down because I think I saw it on Reddit the day after. Somebody linked me to it. This guy literally printed out like 8000 – 9000 of those signs. Even if I’m wrong and it was only 2000 signs, I’m pretty sure it’s the Guinness World Record for the most signs.”

Article

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Well the guy was given plenty of shots to do something memorable from pairing him with Hayman and winning that Andre battle Royal to giving him a special Superman like entrance where he rips his suit to his recent singles push and he just doesn’t have it- bland and boring personality , generic as fuck as a character with dad jokes one line promos …

They could give him a participation reward world title like they did with Big E, Kofi , Mark Henry etc as he isn’t worse than them but that’s all it would be a participation reward

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
The most underutilized wrestler of the past decade. I know he can't talk, I'm not saying he should be a champion for a year, but he should've been an upper midcarder getting at least 15 minutes every PPV because he's so fucking damn amazing in the ring and he managed to get very over multiple times. Fuck Vince to death for burying him.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Well the guy was given plenty of shots to do something memorable from pairing him with Hayman and winning that Andre battle Royal to giving him a special Superman like entrance where he rips his suit to his recent singles push and he just doesn’t have it- bland and boring personality , generic as fuck as a character with dad jokes one line promos …

They could give him a participation reward world title like they did with Big E, Kofi , Mark Henry etc as he isn’t worse than them but that’s all it would be a participation reward
This is a new kind of ignorance and stupidity. WWE Sheep.

·
rasslin
9,159 Posts
The most underutilized wrestler of the past decade. I know he can't talk, I'm not saying he should be a champion for a year, but he should've been an upper midcarder getting at least 15 minutes every PPV because he's so fucking damn amazing in the ring and he managed to get very over multiple times. Fuck Vince to death for burying him.
Who the hell wants to spend time watching a guy wrestle 15 mins every PPV if he can’t even talk?

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Who the hell wants to spend time watching a guy wrestle 15 mins every PPV if he can’t even talk?
Almost nobody in this era can talk, it's a lost art. Even our Tribal Chief isn't a master talker. Remember a guy called Chris Benoit? He couldn't talk worth a shit but was regarded as the best wrestler in the company and was over with the fans but he was actually well booked as an upper midcarder and there's nothing wrong with that. A beast like Cesaro can thrive in the upper midacrd feuding for the IC title and having great matches with everyone. Cesaro managed to get over huge several times but every time they dropped the ball because they are fucking retarded. Stop being a WWE sheep.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Should of kept that Cesaro vs Seth Rollins fued going, make it for the US title or something instead of bringing back that old washed up piece of shit Edge to stink it up.

Have Seth take the WWE title from stupid Big E and move Cesaro to RAW to continue where they left off.

·
Registered
651 Posts
They shouldn't give him a world title. He doesn't have enough about him for that. But to be fair to him, neither did Jinder, Swagger, Miz, Kofi, Big E, etc. so he definitely wouldn't be the worst world champion.

If he's not going to be interesting on the mic then at the very least he needs to work on how he's presented. Doesn't come across as a big deal at all. Or even a medium sized deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts