Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
but you can't dictate what the fans can and cannot do.
Except that he literally did just that in this situation. He decided they werent going to play with a beach ball anymore so he made them stop. He totally dictated what they could do...

Reactions: RapShepard

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Didn't Cesaro got mic time a few days after that brass ring comment and he totally flopped on his promo? xD

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts
Cesaro versus Brock would have been money!

He deserves a singles push, talk about that money from Europe!

He's not a good mic worker but bad mic workers shouldn't be doing long promos live, long promos should be saved for promo packages to sell big matches. They did this for Brock, not sure why they won't do it for anyone else.

Sadly Vince's brass ring comment is just that, a comment. Vince doesn't mean it, Cesaro can prove himself time and again but Vince seems solely focused on pushing two guys atm and no more.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
This can't be a thing, it just can't.
The fans remember when those stinking redcoats invaded MURICA! Twice! Don't you?!

:vincefu you damned Tories!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
He told Vince "challenge accepted", but he was mid-card then and he's mid-card now. I don't see how his fortunes have shot through the roof since that podcast interview. As for the beach ball, I didn't have a problem with him doing that but if your product is hot and you're over as an act people won't be tossing beach balls around. Especially at a top 3 show of the year. That's a real indictment of how little people are invested into what you are doing.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
It would be awesome if every time he has a match, someone throws a beach ball into the crowd.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
He told Vince "challenge accepted", but he was mid-card then and he's mid-card now. I don't see how his fortunes have shot through the roof since that podcast interview. As for the beach ball, I didn't have a problem with him doing that but if your product is hot and you're over as an act people won't be tossing beach balls around. Especially at a top 3 show of the year. That's a real indictment of how little people are invested into what you are doing.
Sadly...you're not wrong. I mean, he got an ovation for busting his teeth. That's something...right?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
The entire "But I paid money so I can do whatever the fuck I want!" argument is stupid.

You paid money so you don't watch the matches live and act like a selfish jackass? You're rude and dumb, then. Cause you can do that for free at a local bar.

·
Registered
21,618 Posts
So you're saying Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs Sheamus & Cesaro was an uninteresting point of the show? It was literally the best match at Summerslam :lmao

I applaud Cesaro for the beachball thing. It was fucking hilarious :lmao Those things have bugged me for awhile, so I'm glad he did something about it :D You go Cesaro.
Except that he literally did just that in this situation. He decided they werent going to play with a beach ball anymore so he made them stop. He totally dictated what they could do...
I haven't got to SummerSlam yet, so can't comment if it was the best match at SummerSlam*

I can't comment about what he did in the match, I'm talking about the interview where he's moaning.

*According to cagematch & Meltzer, it was 2nd best so I guess it was decent.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts