Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let me get all the bullshit that i missed for the one day i was banned lets see about 21 people think that am thug101. D-man has now wondering how am back posting and nightmare thinks thug has what 4 diff name. well first off am not thug ask diesel3087 if u dont believe me he'll tell u the truth. as for my good friends d-amn hell son i dont even know how am back i just emailed the head guy of wrestling edge and am back on. nightmare u got an email from me if u are the guy that controls what happens in the forums then u must realize that me and thug are on at the same times alot. U ban me cause am not some pussy newbie thats scared of the people who been on here a long time what becasue i dont show people like d-man gutiarplayer and flash any respect becasue they been on here alot what respect do u earn from being online talkin about wrestling. I will repeat this once I AM NOT THUG101 I AM CEREBRALASSASSIAN

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
For all we know you could be diesel3087 too...

So you're saying you aren't those guys even thought you all have the same IPs??

And I haven't been on here as long as Guitar Pl4yer or Flash, I've been here like 2 weeks....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok let me say one think first off am not here to ruin diesel3087 name ok and am was never here to start trouble what this start about a fucking move that got out of end overcast overcastle who care and d-man have u ever let ur friends use ur computers to sign in on there name havok was made on my comp but its my friends name and thug did go on my comp for his use so i dont know if that effects the ips so there that problem solved any

B

·
0 Posts
O. Y u gots to lie you are those people you are not just cerebralassassian you are those other dudes and you are not cool.

(in Otacon's words, thaz my impression of CerebralAssassian)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O know how did u figure out that...........U are completely wrong wow i mean gee look babyboy thug is online right now posting how can i be him if am posting here and he posting there

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o know d-man figured out that i have 2 comps like him o wait i dont d-man u prob the saddest person in the world u dont even know the rules here let me tell u

Rules
1- D-man sucks
2- D-man still sucks
3- D-man still right now sucks
4- D-man still sucks
5- D-man still o what u thought i was gonna say he sucks now he doesnt he blows

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so waht ur telling me is that he sucks ur dick as well as everyone elses

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u know what ur right me and thug are one in the same o wit am wrong were ok lets see everyone on this site seems to talk alot of shit so someone ban me comeone u sob ban me u want me gone make me gone u chicken shits

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
then am i go agaisnt the rulz do i get in trouble becasue i have more then 1 account so what happens babyboy

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Well if you talk English we might be able to answer your question.

Will I get any warning points for making the D-Man2 account as an example to show CerebralAssassian how easy it is to have 2 accounts? (I'm not gonna use it again)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey d-man i know what happens u lose all ur points and get banned for 1 week

1 - 20 of 23 Posts