Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still don't get the whole censorship deal. Is it alright to say bad stuff if it's censored, or are we supposed to refrain from all swearing regardless?

N

·
0 Posts
All words that shouldn't be used (or MOST, rather, so don't try getting 'creative') are censored.

Stuff like hell, damn, shit, bitch, etc. are fine. Just use it in decent ways and refrain from using them as insults outside of Rants.

Now, if someone is going around typing "**** this," "**** you," you're a ****ing ******," etc., then no, you're not safe. Allowing the censorship to censor words is okay as long as you're not using them for the very reasons they are censored.

For instance, if you make a mistake and type "****!" (four letter f word, right), that would be fine. But if someone corrected you and you typed "**** you," that wouldn't be fine.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I just try to avoid using those words, I think you can swear in the Rants section, but not outside of that section

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^I really do hope you thought you were posting in another thread, as that's the only reason I can think of to explain your spamming.

N

·
0 Posts
He meant Amish has the announcement set until 2010.

04-11-2005 until 01-12-2010

1 - 9 of 9 Posts