Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JohnCena John Cena
Mr barrett that if he keeps taking short cuts it will come back to haunt him. Just got tix for raw in philly
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Looks like he'll be running in the ring again then.

Knew it be like this, then Barretts going to reinstate him

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
JohnCena John Cena
Mr barrett that if he keeps taking short cuts it will come back to haunt him. Just got tix for raw in philly
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Looks like he'll be running in the ring again then.

Knew it be like this, then Barretts going to reinstate him
I doubt he'll run in the Ring. Before he said what you quoted he posted

JohnCenaTwitter said:
CeNation. Last night was tough. I am glad its over. On way to see niece. And moms bday tomorrow. Sorry i ran back in ring but i told....
Then he posts:
JohnCenaTwitter said:
2 minutes ago via TweetCaster
I think he was just speaking in general that he had bought tickets, maybe just so he could watch as a fan? I hope he doesn't run into the ring every week. It will get tedious.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Yeah I thought this would be the case. Cena keeps "invading" Raw and attacking Barrett until Barrett snaps and demands one more match. Royal Rumble would be my guess.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Haha. Nice. I hope he enjoys his much needed and much deserved time off from the company. I doubt he will be gone very long at all but hell.. the guy has only been able to get a break when he breaks something as serious as his back. Thats one hell of a way to finally get a slight vacation from work. Then added to that, when he was away not only was he suffering from an injury but he had to go balls out to stay in shape and make sure his return would be on time. All I have to say is enjoy your time off Cena because you deserve it.

Not a Cena mark at all, only root for him about half the time but a big fan of his contribution to the company and the atmosphere he brings to every arena he performs at. He needs to just let his twitter go silent for a while and enjoy his family. His fans will be here waiting for him when he is ready to come back. And I will be here waiting to shout 'Cena sucks' again when we are graced with his presence. :D

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Haha. Nice. I hope he enjoys his much needed and much deserved time off from the company. I doubt he will be gone very long at all but hell.. the guy has only been able to get a break when he breaks something as serious as his back. Thats one hell of a way to finally get a slight vacation from work. Then added to that, when he was away not only was he suffering from an injury but he had to go balls out to stay in shape and make sure his return would be on time. All I have to say is enjoy your time off Cena because you deserve it.

Not a Cena mark at all, only root for him about half the time but a big fan of his contribution to the company and the atmosphere he brings to every arena he performs at. He needs to just let his twitter go silent for a while and enjoy his family. His fans will be here waiting for him when he is ready to come back. And I will be here waiting to shout 'Cena sucks' again when we are graced with his presence. :D
After last night a CENA SUCKS/LETS GO CENA chant must break out during every Cena appearance. Like Kurt Angles YOU SUCK during his entrance.

·
Registered
290 Posts
♠Chip♠;9074076 said:
I doubt he'll run in the Ring. Before he said what you quoted he posted

Then he posts:

I think he was just speaking in general that he had bought tickets, maybe just so he could watch as a fan? I hope he doesn't run into the ring every week. It will get tedious.
I'm beginning to think WWE creative thinks tedious means excellent tv

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
He's gonna be in the phillie audience.

So I'm assuming he will take part in the "Cena sucks" chants, right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Has anyone noticed that Cena was hardly wrestling lately anyway? Did they create this story to maybe give his legs a chance to rest up or something? They obviously want him on t.v they just seem to want to limit his actual matches.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I think an extened vacation is deserved for Cena, he should not have to keep coming back he needs to rest.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yeah it's more than likely just a safe and smart move by the wwe. Rest is something he needs. Orton has been healthy as of late but did have a run of being injury prone. Austin wrestled till his knees were crap, HBK somehow managed to keep going with a broken body... got to be sure Cena is going to be around for a long long time.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I guess Cena deserves a break for how hard hes been working.

I just hope he dosn't make some "surprise return" at the Rumble and win the WWE title at Mania.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I would like to see him interfere next week, beat the living hell out of Barrett and then get arrested and have them walk him out in handcuffs.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I'm glad John Cena's out of the WWE right now. After 6 long years in the main-event, non-stop, he deserves a couple of months off. Not to shoot another film or do a promotion, but literally kick back and relax with his family and friends.

Truth be told, I think he needs to take an entire year off, and come back in early 2012. Probably won't be that long, but it definately wouldn't hurt.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think he takes out a Nexus member by doing run ins or finding them backstage and beating the holy hell out of them, until its just Barrett then they have a last man standing at RR or they could build until WM, but its been building so long now it should be soon they finally meet one on one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts