Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He currently isn't doing anything noteworthy.Just squashing jobbers here and there.Tensai should be different from Ryback and Brodus Clay.Give him something unique to do..First build him up of course we don't want him to end up like Sheamus or Alberto Overpushed Rio.Have him have a decent feud with Brodus Clay which he ends up winning.He squashes and destroys Santino Marella i would personally love that wins the US belt and Main Events with the belt.Most of the US Champs appear on Superstars.It would establish the US title as an important title not just a Pre-Show title.Tensai can Main Event with it against guys like Punk,Orton if he moves to RAW.He'll lose the title to someone like Ryback,Main Event win the title then Cena will probably win it again when he returns so give him like a Miz Reign.And by that I do not mean to book him as a chickenshit nah a 4-5 months reign is enough.

·
Registered
784 Posts
This combined with your love of The Miz leads me to believe that you are a horrible, horrible person.

·
Banned
852 Posts
I'm up for it. I'm actually a fan of Tensai's ring work at the moment aside from that horrible multiple headbutt spot in the corner. I don't think he should be in the main event, but I'd definitely like to see him have some dominant run with a midcard title and then put over a young talent after 4-6 months.

·
Registered
784 Posts
You mean the man who came to job-- I mean play? No, I just think he's horrible and has a stupid frog face. No problem.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This angle that you proposed has nothing to do with Cena whatsoever. That being said, Tensai is shit.
What I meant was Cena's out so that leaves an open spot for a Main Event place.Tensai should take it.He's not really shit.He's actually good.It's like the same with the Bryan charisma thing.People said he's got no charisma but when he turned heel they started praising him.Just wait.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
What's up with all the Tensai dick riding?

·
Registered
829 Posts
You mean fat Albert.. I mean Lord Tensai has fans? o_O

No one cares about him.
He should've came back as A-Train, this whole fake Japanese gimmick isn't getting over with the crowd.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
What I meant was Cena's out so that leaves an open spot for a Main Event place.Tensai should take it.He's not really shit.He's actually good.It's like the same with the Bryan charisma thing.People said he's got no charisma but when he turned heel they started praising him.Just wait.
If Cena's out, that main event spot should go to another face. Punk can't go against Lesnar right away because that might kill either man's momentum, so they'd have to push another face. Maybe let Zack Ryder SRS up a bit, or start re-pushing Alex Riley.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Seriously, what in the actual hell?

Do people really want to see frigging Fat Albert on the card at all?

We come off one of the best PPVs in recent months/years, and you want Lord Tensai MEing/Having a title/Being involved?

Lay off Evan Bourne's pot, please.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts