Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
That's terrible news and my thoughts and prayers are with Dylan's family. Cena's words on the subject are very appropriate and moving as well.

Rest in Peace.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
I don't care. Has nothing to do with wrestling or Cena.
Clearly it has to do with Cena and wrestling since the WWE made the wish happen and Cena was one the kid wanted to see. I can put up with the wrestling ignorance and dumb posts around here, but seriously you need to GTFO.

If you didn't care as you said, you would have just clicked back instead of posting a stupid, ignorant and fucked up post. That kid battled cancer 4 different times and faced death at age 12 TWELVE he wasn't even a teenager. He had more courage and bigger guts than you'll ever dream of having. People like you really piss me off and if I didn't know better I would flame the fuck out of you ....you little cynical douche bag -_-

Cena is a true man and RIP to Dylan and my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

And to anyone who "doesn't care" JUST MOVE ON and don't bother posting anything.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
Very sad to hear. I might not like Cena as a wrestler, but I definitely respect him for his work outside the ring, especially this kind of things he does, makes me respect him a lot. Lots of respect for Cena as a person.

RIP Dylan.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
I don't care. Has nothing to do with wrestling or Cena.
He does. Have you even read the article?

And even if he didn't have anything to do with Cena or wrestling, a life was lost and that should be enough for you to at least show some respect. If you don't care, as you say, then why even bother commenting? A life was lost and that's very sad, and you should at least show some respect instead of leaving such a pathetic comment.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Cena is such a class act.

Heart goes out to the family of Dylan.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Must have been like a son to him. RIP.

·
Premium Member
15,068 Posts
You know, stories like this always hurt me inside, especially a child so young. I had a friend who got diagnosed with lung cancer at age 12 but he managed to overcome. But there are so many who don't get that opportunity and eventhough I personally don't know the kid, I can't help but to get emotional from reading it.

I can't help but to think that Cena must have become attached to Dylan and he's got to be pretty devastated in hearing this.

Prayers to Dylan's family.

·
#WWELogic
3,887 Posts
Forget the Titles, the "wins", the movie deals & the rap album. Cena's legacy is one of charity and it's something to be remembered for.

Sad day for the family & of course thoughts & prayers go out to the people he left behind but at the end of the day he's in a better place.

Like Cena or not and I certainly do NOT in the ring.

BUT

As member of the human race well he's most certainly someone I can cheer for.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
While, I'm not the biggest fan of Cena out there. I do respect the man for what his does in and out of the ring though (work ethic wise inside the ring). Especially for what he does with the make-a-wish foundation. No person should ever have to lose their life at such a young age, especially to something as devastating as cancer. Those kids are brave souls for going through all they do. My thoughts and prayers are with Cena and Dylan's family.

R.I.P Dylan

1 - 20 of 88 Posts