Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the loss to The Rock at Wrestlemania and now a loss to Lord Tensai and probably a loss to Lesnar at ER will John Cena's character fall into a kayfabe slump? Could WWE make it seem like the loss to The Rock affected him mentally? Could this possibly lead to an end of SuperCena where we see him lose as much as a normal wrestler? Do you think this could be an interesting spin for Cena? And yes I know he beat Otunga but I think it's fair to say that doesn't count.

·
Registered
135 Posts
It's a ploy for an "against all odds" come back. They realised Cena is no longer the underdog ever so they'll have him lose a few matches before pushing him like hell in the run up to Summerslam and we'll be back to square one.

·
Registered
517 Posts
^ I really, reeeally hope you're wrong.

I like to believe that this time they will really change his character. He needs it so much, since WM he started losing even his most crazy fans (I'm talking about older fans, not kids), and they can't make him go back to SuperCena because soon 100% of his fanbase will be women, that like him for his look, and children, that are too young and/or stupid to really understand wrestling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts