Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 37 44.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a huge problem with the "Fruity Pebble" look just that he can't keep up once he's in his late thirties. How do you think people will react to a return to his simple Prototype, simple trunks and boots gear? I think a lot of fans may be confused and maybe have a really hard time getting used to it?

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Honestly I could give less of a shit. and frankly if a 30 year old man dresses in that way I have no idea why someone in his late 30's cant.

Theres been MUCH goofier clothing used by older wwe stars...

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I would actually prefer him to go back to his 2006-2007 look with the dark cargo shorts.

Like either of those. It keeps his look while getting rid of the fruity pebble stigma.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but I can't take him seriously dressed like a green fruity pebble. A 35 year old man shouldn't be dressing like a boyscout. Even his 'Rise Above Hate' shirt and cargo pants were better than what he has now.

I preferred how he looked in 2006

·
Registered
299 Posts
R-Truth is 40 and he runs about rapping and dancing with his imaginary friend.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
His look appeals to the WWE's target audience of young children which sells them merchandise.

Cena's look will evolve according to what tastes the fans have and what the WWE is currently marketing like Be A Star.

That's all there is to it.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I think he should change his look. There's no reason why his character can't stay the same even if he changed his attire. He can keep the Fruity Pebble shirts and stuff, just ditch the shorts and wear trunks.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
He should change to darker colors. Out of his PG outfits, I've only liked the black/orange combo from early 2008. The one with the Hustle Loyalty Respect in the middle of it in orange.

Otherwise, I like his unique attire with jorts/cargo pants. I want him to change to the 2006 cargo pants or the super dark jorts from 2005.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What in seven hells is a Jort?

·
Registered
546 Posts
it's all about making money from t-shirt sales. They know certain people will buy every shirt. He was in red when I started watching again. I know there was a purple before that.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
He should change it to something that fits him better, maybe raid Beth Phoenix's closet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I dunno, I for one really like John's constant costume changes. I really like all the colours, they remind me of like a rainbow, coz it makes me happy after the storm.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts