Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok........... his thread about me failed miserably heres how you make a ****ing rant DAVE! ok ill admit that it was wrong to call myself the mod-Killer of the forums but im sticking to it and Cenafan2k5 certanalily aint gonna stop me! he says he gonna whoop my ass in the arcade i say BRING IT ON! .. the mods dont like niether of us so we will see who the true arcade legend is!

SO LETS GO!

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
You guys are both morons. What does 'certanalily' mean? Oh, and true arcade legend... You seriously need to find something better to do with your time.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[ Splash ] said:
No offence, but people that have an online gimmick and spend alot of time in the arcade, get a damn life.
uhh i have a life i just like to mess around

ShadyV1 said:
You guys are both morons. What does 'certanalily' mean? True arcade legend... You seriously need to do something better with your time.
sure sure pick on the kids who type to fast youre just being a ****ing jerkoff man just calm down take a damn what the devil is that pill called again.......

BLAST! I FORGOT!

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I have no time for the arcade, I barely have time to post on here. Post more, and stop playing on the arcade, it'll benefit your writing.

Edgehead2k5 said:
sure sure pick on the kids who type to fast youre just being a ****ing jerkoff man just calm down take a damn what the devil is that pill called again.......

BLAST! I FORGOT!
I type fast, and I don't make AS many errors as you do in every post.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ok man i know you you know me we both have lives so these other bastards on this forum dont matter im going to fo thsi to settle our little dispute

Challenge

1 game of curveball

1 game of penguin bashing

and finally 1 game of your specialty SPACE INVADERS!

NOW CAN U DIG THAT SUKAS?

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Come on guys, you come to a wrestling forum to play games. Shady, they are the ****ing morons, don't listen to those clowns.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
I don't like to argue with morons, simply because people from a distance can't tell who is who.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Cenafan2k5 said:
ok man i know you you know me we both have lives so these other bastards on this forum dont matter im going to fo thsi to settle our little dispute

Challenge

1 game of curveball

Go to addicting games, you'll find a lot of games there.

You have lives, yet you're arguing over winning in the arcade?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Cenafan2k5 said:

Challenge

1 game of curveball

I remember saying stuff that was noobish but that takes the cake.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
Cenafan2k5 said:

Challenge

1 game of curveball

You act like your at a live WWE event. Get lives, morons. Ew, you act so tough when you beat somebody in a game, but maybe is a geek at school and such. Do you know other kinds of competitions, sports, etc. But online arcades, please.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
PUMA said:
Oh I forgot something Edgehead, You need to settle down and geta life, Fighting over the internet that is propostrous.

Your trying to diss me by saying my banner doesnt work? I screwed up and pressed the space button, big ****ing deal. You really need to get a life if you think that will get me annoyed.
So if fighting over the internet is so lame-o, and nerdy, and blah blah blah, why are you doing it now, along with Splash?

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PUMA said:
Oh I forgot something Edgehead, You need to settle down and geta life, Fighting over the internet that is propostrous.
i told youre stupid ass already I HAVE A LIFE!

me and cenafan2k5 could wait til next schoolyear when we see eachother to settle it in a game of baseball football (etc)

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
I'm just saying, if you challange people to an arcade game and call yourself a "Mod Killer", I didn't know that Cenafan2k5, ExploderMonk, iwishiwasawrestler, RVD-down, Ruck_Fules, Angler were mods. So I'm saying, that you should change your name to NoLifeArcader and STFU.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts