Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing everyone saying Cena will turn heel really? really? the wwe is so afraid of losing t shirt sales that they wont even put him in a Nexus shirt do you think they'll turn him heel? he's there big merchandise machine it'll never happen and it makes me laugh every time i see someone say he'll turn heel, maybe if Vince croaked and someone from the IWC took over he would turn heel but as long as Vince is in charge Cena is staying face.

At Survivor Series Cena will reluctantly count the 3 for Barrett then after he's released from the nexus he will attack Barrett and chase after the title that's all that will happen. Cena turning heel is what the IWC dreams about happening but it wont sadly.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yeah I don't think he will either

Kayfabe questions
1. Why didn't Barrett make Cena stop coming out to his theme and wearing his merch?
2. As smart as Barrett is, why doesn't he have the foresight to see that letting Cena go will only amount to the eventual match where Cena beats him for his title?

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Tbh, if it were up to the IWC, everyone on the roster would be heel except for Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, and Hornswoggle.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Vince doesn't have the balls to turn him heel.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Tbh, if it were up to the IWC, everyone on the roster would be heel except for Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, and Hornswoggle.
And the only reason Mysterio and Swaggle wouldn't be heel is because Mysterio would be released and Hornswaggle would be sacrificed.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Agreed. Heel turn isn't happening. I actually see him calling it down the middle, with Orton keeping the title, and Cena reluctantly staying with the Nexus

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Agreed. Heel turn isn't happening. I actually see him calling it down the middle, with Orton keeping the title, and Cena reluctantly staying with the Nexus
But no, this time if Cena doesn't help him win, he's fired

·
Banned
542 Posts
With his new DvD out cena will not turn heel

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
But no, this time if Cena doesn't help him win, he's fired
True. Forgot about that. Maybe they'll do like Austin at Judgment Day 98 and he'll be "fired", but somehow get his job back. Or like some others are saying he'll help Barrett win then beat him down as the Miz cashes in the bank. Either way I don't see a heel turn coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts