1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22,762 Posts
Yeah, because Cena doesn't get compared to Hogan enough as it is. No, just no

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I'll believe a Cena heel turn when I see it. Each week countless threads get made about Cena turning heel and so far Vince has been stubborn and refused to turn him heel. It doesn't matter how much it makes sense, I doubt Vince will ever do it.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Cena will NEVER give up on his stale character
More like the WWE will never give up on Cenas stale character. I'd love Cena to turn heel and become a NWO style leader. Something outside the box, time the wwe took a risk, and hell it may just pay off. But I don't see a Cena heel turn anytime soon

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
As much as I loved the nWo, it's dead and gone people. Let the memory we all know and love rest.

You see how much of a train wreck it turned out to be when Vince got a hold of it.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Earliest your gonna see a Cena heel turn is around or at WM against The Rock, it won't be before that and there's no garuntee that the turn is even going to happen then either.

Cena is not turning to lead any stable anytime soon.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Earliest your gonna see a Cena heel turn is around or at WM against The Rock, it won't be before that and there's no garuntee that the turn is even going to happen then either.

Cena is not turning to lead any stable anytime soon.
Unfortunately, this. I can't expect Cena to turn heel any time before Wrestlemania. They've had plenty of opportunities to do it for a while now but they just refuse to make it happen. Just do it, Vince. It'll pay off, trust me! Ratings will actually see a boost for once.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Vince is a stubborn old bastard, he won't turn Cena heel because he knows how much everyone wants it. He's too pussy to pull the trigger on that.

Hogan didn't even turn Heel in WWE, even though he was face for 2 decades. What makes y'all think he will turn Cena heel, who's as close to Hogan's character as you can get.
If i know Vince he'll milk Cena for all he's worth and then turn him heel. Cena is "Plan B" if all else fails.

So yeah....enjoy his stale ass face run and overcoming the odds time and time again.

·
Registered
154 Posts
What would he be rebelling against? Sure as hell couldn't be lack of pushes or title runs.
Well if punk beats him at hiac he could rebel to get the title back three title match losses in a row to punk turns mr fruity pebbles iinto a fruit loop. Theres jealoisy there face after tag match says it all.

I doubt it will happen before mania though

·
Registered
984 Posts
One can only hope....

Seriously though....I doubt the WWE would be willing to lose all the merchandise sales by the kiddies.
That's the thing though. The nWo have always been tweeners, and the nWo shirts have always been a hit. Merch would be fine. I still see plenty of nWo shirts in crowds today.

·
Leader of #TeamBAE
1,561 Posts
That's the thing though. The nWo have always been tweeners, and the nWo shirts have always been a hit. Merch would be fine. I still see plenty of nWo shirts in crowds today.
This. If Cena turns heel the kids have to find a new hero to cheer for. It's plain and simple in the mean time shirt sales among the teenage/young adult demo would go up and the kids would see a drop because they need to find somebody new. By the time somebody is built up to take that role shirt sales will be going up across the board.

The reason they don't do it is his current relationship with the "Make A Wish" Foundation and all his stuff outside the company. I bet you Vince and Cena want to do it deep down because they know 5 years is enough (Cena is going on 8 years of being a babyface) but the timing is still not right.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Well if punk beats him at hiac he could rebel to get the title back three title match losses in a row to punk turns mr fruity pebbles iinto a fruit loop. Theres jealoisy there face after tag match says it all.

I doubt it will happen before mania though
Actually i did notice Cena looked sorta pissed when he raised Punk's arm... jealousy. :gun:

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Cena will only turn heel at a Wrestlemania. So no.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts