Wrestling Forum banner

cena was screwed

2739 38
Cena was screwed at rumble

he was thrown out by someone not in rumble, he should face del rio at elimination chamber to see who goes to mania and then when he wins he should face miz in the main event
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· FOTC
12,762 Posts
How will Cena get to the main event at WM? I'm assuming the two World Titles will be defended at WM so my only guess is that Cena will win the title at Elimination Chamber and Miz will use his rematch clause at WM. But that doesn't make sense -- Cena should chase the title going into WM.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
How did I just KNOW that bboy was behind this thread just by looking at the title? Go away, kid, once and for all.

Even in kayfabe logic, which bboy obviously lives by, Miz screwing Cena was a good thing. Serves Cena right, he tried to screw 2 other people himself. He just got a taste of his own medicine.

· Registered
20,969 Posts
Bboy = John Cena IRL. :D

· Banned
319 Posts
I marked out along with the rest of the Boston when Cena got thrown out like a piece of shit.

· Registered
815 Posts
Is a 4-way out of the question for WM? It's just soooo predictable that Cena will main event WM

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.