Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you wanna see cena vs miz for the wwe championship at wrestlemania - if not who would you book for the WWE championship match at Wrestlemania?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't want to see it but that's only because I want to see Cena vs Punk for the WWE Championship. Otherwise I'd love to see Miz in a WM match with John Cena, he deserves the exposure. Just not as much as CM Punk.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not at all.

I'd rather see Cena/Punk or Cena/Taker, in all honesty. Would not be happy if Cena/Miz was the Main Event at all.
Well apparently ther WWE have decieded on the main events if undertaker is fit enough these are:-

Undertaker Vs Barret
The Miz vs John Cena

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Lol. Miz/Cena isn't happening and Barrett/Taker SHOULDN'T happen.

So much better, more credible opponents for Taker (Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio etc.). Wade isn't credible at all and couldn't even snag a clean victory over John Cena.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
No, i've seen enough Cena vs. Miz matches last year (they've fought like...three times already) and they're just decent at best. Cena vs. Punk is much better matchup, they've fought two times before but they are quite short, i'd like to see them to be given enough time to wrestle this time at WM, and considering they are in the same storyline it will make more sense to have this match held at WM.

I wouldn't mind Miz vs. Morrison rematch at WM, it's the best possible matchup for Miz if he wants to leave WM on a high note since i can't see him keeping the belt until WM.

·
KO
5,655 Posts
Cena vs Taker or Punk would be better, but it's not a bad matchup at all... I'd want Miz to win though, which is never going to happen. Same goes for Punk and Taker, actually.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I would like Miz to headline Wrestlemania - he's worked his ass off for it - and Miz vs Cena might actually be better than Miz vs Orton. But if I were the booker, I would not book Cena vs Miz.

I would book Miz vs Morrison for the Title if Miz still has it, because I like Morrison and they already have history.

I would book Cena vs Punk, they don't need a title, they can feud over the dissolution of Nexus.

·
Premium Member
14,529 Posts
Lol. Miz/Cena isn't happening and Barrett/Taker SHOULDN'T happen.

So much better, more credible opponents for Taker (Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio etc.). Wade isn't credible at all and couldn't even snag a clean victory over John Cena.
To not go with Barrett vs Undertaker would be pretty stupid. The storyline is already in place. And I doubt Undertaker is going to be back in time to help build up the match. It's really the only choice.

We've seen Orton vs Undertaker already.
Sheamus vs HHH seems to be a dead cert.
Undertaker and Del Rio has no history at all. And with Undertaker fucked, there isn't much time to make any either.

And what heels ever win cleanly over Cena? :confused:

Cena vs Miz doesn't excite me though. Besides, Cena is feuding with Punk. Both Cena and Punk will be in the Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber, so WM is the only PPV they can have a one on one match now.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Not yet. I will happily wait until everyone REALIZES he's taking Cena's place.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Not yet. I will happily wait until everyone REALIZES he's taking Cena's place.
No chance what so ever. Even the biggest Cena hater couldn't argue that Miz is anywhere near his level. That being said even if the Miz increased tenfold the WWE will not build the company around a Wrestler of the Miz's size and look. Perfect example Chris Jericho, fantastic wrestler, brilliant mic worker, very charismatic, garners loads of heat as a heel, always gets over as a face but WWE never made him the main man. Why would they do it for the Miz?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
He always has this face after he wins, like damn I am still the champ.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
I don't get how they can fit in Cena/Miz by Wrestlemania time. It makes much more sense to do Cena/Punk, because of the way the Nexus story has turned out.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if thats the Main Event of this years WrestleMania then i will be relying on the WHC Match as that sounds awful and for once i would actualy want Miz to win .

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
No. If they're gonna have Cena and Punk feud, they might as well do it right and give it good length. Save Miz vs Cena for summerslam or next year.

·
Banned
306 Posts
I really want to see Cena v. Punk this year. Save Taker v. Cena for 20-0.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
Would you wanna see cena vs miz for the wwe championship at wrestlemania - if not who would you book for the WWE championship match at Wrestlemania?
The Miz will nerver walk as the WWE Champion at WrestleMania 27

I would like to see Triple Threat match Cena - Orton - Punk

1 - 20 of 46 Posts