Wrestling Forum banner

Cena vs Taker....

791 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  D17
We all know it has to happen, before Taker leaves. Which also means that IMO the streak cannot be broken before Cena faces Taker, otherwise it would take away from the match.

I really really hope that Cena/Taker isn't going to be some hashed up crap like HHH/Taker. It's obvious that WWE did not think much about creating the HHH/Taker storyline, and I hope Cena/Taker will be better then this crap...

Someone fire/hire more writers or something. I can't believe that Taker/HHH could be such a boring feud. However, Creative did it again. Great job guys!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
It must be Cena. He's the best choice. He's the face of company. He almost wins all WM matches. People believe it possible for him to end a streak.

Their feud almost no need to build up anything and it will not be lame like HHH/Taker one.

I'm not Cena fan but never hate him. But this is the thing that needs to happen.

· Registered
2,804 Posts
cena doesn't need the streak anymore. yes, it would be a huge match, but i'm not sure taker will make it to mania 28....he's barely making it to 27. and i dont think they just threw taker and hhh together. if you can believe the reports and stuff, they've been talking about it since november. and it seems they're also booking their angle on their own.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Well, I think they're going with Cena/Rock for WM28, so there gotta be someone else for Taker. Del Rio is booked strongly as heel (clean wins, etc.) so he could be an option, of course, if he survives in main event.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
I don't know why people are ragging on the Taker/HHH fued. It's pretty decent, even if it is just back and fourth promos. But it should all build up to an interesting match at Mania nonetheless.

As for Cena Vs Taker. It has to happen sooner or later. WWE have been building something up between Taker and Cena, while else would they keep them far apart all the time. Cena will proberly be the last opponent at Mania but it all depends really.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.